A Single Stroke ✔️

By fictional_reality96

Emery Cohen loves to paint. Painting is his heart and soul; it is the very reason he exists. He believes all... More

23: Petals
37: Thief
38: Cigarettes
39: Silhouette
40: Red(rum)
41: Inhale
42: Exhale
44: Matter
45: Fog
46: Stone
47: Broke(n)
48: Lashes
49: Ruins
50: Numb
51: Loyal
52: Canvas
Epilogue
Extras :)
Story behind the story...
Fanart!

43: Mind

26 4 0
By fictional_reality96

Blue.

Little Boy Blue. Tear Drop. Blue Angel.

I remembered seeing them on those paint cards you got from the hardware store. Each shade had a unique name. I remembered reading those to my mom when she took me shopping once. I was seven.

Sometimes she called me her Little Boy Blue. Maybe that was why I liked the name so much. I was always her Blue, her little boy.

I hadn't been called that in a long time.

I used to feel blue. But the dark kind of blue, the hopeless kind of blue. The kind that maybe would have been called "Tear Drop" because it was so sad.

I wasn't a little boy anymore and I wasn't her Blue. I wasn't anyone's Blue.

I wasn't blue at all.

I was colorless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 873 52
When all hope is lost, what can one do? What happens when someone you love changes and becomes the person you most fear? Do you hide? Do you speak up...
514 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...
171 9 2
You suffer in a tragic love story, where, your athletic lover suffers an unfortunate accident. Think of it like this, you love to paint in favor of y...