Don't fall for your teacher

By Lachrym0se

" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he s... More

Don't fall for your teacher
Eric Green
Daydreaming in class
Notes in the locker
Helping out = More bonding time... But so much for that
Party time!
Getting in trouble
Detention
Encouragement
Fun time at Eric's
The fun begins
Then it gets ugly
Kicked out
Warning, you might cry
Moving in
Secrets out
Phone call
He's drunk
Being the mother
Knowing the truth
Epilogue

Shopping spree

12.8K 196 12
By Lachrym0se

At the mall, me, Kate and Amy chilled and shopped. I brought so much makeup I knew I would never have to shop for it again. I got a new haircut as well, getting highlights the colour of a lighter shade of my hair.

" You look hawt!" Kate exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

" Seriously, Eric's gonna have a hard time keeping his hands off you." Amy laughed.

I grinned. That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

After going around the shops, I watched Amy and Kate try on clothes after clothes. They found a couple of good finds and deals which they were happy with and I found an awesome yellow tight hugging dress which was really cute. I knew i couldn't wear it to the party but I brought it anyway for the prom. I did find an awesome tight leopard print top with loose sleeves. It was so cool, so I brought it to wear with my highest heels and jeans. I couldn't wait 'til this party. I was going to blow Eric away.

We went to the food court and grabbed a bite to eat, heading for McDonald's.

While eating, we discussed the party. " There's going to be, like, HEAPS of people! Like the whole school!" Kate said.

I grinned. It was going to be the party of the year. " When is it?" I asked.

" This Saturday," Amy said, munching on her chips.

Today was Thursday so I had only two days. I couldn't believe I didn't hear about it sooner. Amy sensed what I was about to say and interrupted me. " It was really quick planning." she said. " Me and Kate only heard about it on Monday."

I nodded. " I forgive you."

Kate laughed. " Whatever. You will love us forever, no matter what." she said. I grinned. I was so lucky to have so many awesome friends.

I sighed and pushed my food back. " I'm so sick of Samantha." I groaned. " She's such an idiot. She has a boyfriend and she still flirts with Eric."

" I don't think her boyfriend would be too pleased if he found out." Amy said thoughtfully. Kate shook her head. " He wouldn't. Jason would kill her."

" I wish there was something to make him know she was flirting with Eric." I said, then shook my head. " Although then Jason would find out, dump her, then she would be single and that would be worse. Stuff that idea." I sighed. Amy shrugged. " Just forget about it. You are way better than her."

I hoped Eric would think that too.

-----

" I'm home!" I called as I walked into the house. My parents and thirteen year old sister greeted me.

" Have you already eaten?" My mum asked. I nodded. " I'm stuffed full."

Mum grinned. " Then you won't be needing any of Jessica's burnt tea attempt."

I laughed and turned to Jessica. " Seriously?"

She stuck out her tongue and nodded. " I nearly burnt down the whole kitchen." she said, not even ashamed.

I sighed and shook my head. " Whenever you are cooking, warn me so I can buy my tea that day,"

" How was school Jessica?" My dad asked her. I didn't need to stick around for this, so I started walking out of the room.

" Nothing except... We have a new teacher who it the hottest thing alive!" Jessica exclaimed.

I froze in my tracks.

" He's super yummy and ALL the girls have a thing for him."  she continued.

I slowly turned around. Mum noticed my face and gave me attention. " What's wrong?" she asked.

I walked up to Jessica. " Trust me, you have no chance with him!" I said, ignoring my mum.

Jessica looked shocked. " And you do?" she asked accusingly.

I sighed. " All I'm saying is, he has more of a chance with someone like me instead of a kid like you who could never have a proper relationship."

" Georgia!" mum said loudly, although she had the faintest smile on her face. " That was not called for. Please apologize to your sister."

I groaned. It was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 21.5K 29
"I can really take care of myself, but thanks for stepping in and all that." I said in a meek voice as I looked up to see his bare chest was wet and...
67.2K 1.5K 15
warning | The following story contains vulgar language and sexual scenes that might be offensive to some readers. So don't go complaining in the comm...
667K 18K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...
299K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...