Art book

By aestheticslut_

Sometimes I do crappy art More

Melanie Martinez
@walkingdead_is_lyfe
Alice for @colorgirl787
Line art
Song art challange
WIP
Contritum star
52 week Art challange
Week one!

Adelene Mathieu

148 4 3
By aestheticslut_

Don't mind the stupid markings on the side.. I was testing colors. Anyways I wrote her information down below.. in case you can't see I'll type it out at the end of the chapter.

This is the character I was red to adopt from AriaNightmare. I drew her in the chibi style because I'm still trying to find my style and I wanted to try it out.

Also I had like 2 purples and they were both very dull which was annoying. I couldn't sharpen them bc it's the middle of the night here and the only sharpener is in the kitchen and it's loud. I have a hand held one, but I left it at my house and rn I'm at my grandparents.

Anyways here is the drawing again but with a filter.

Name: Adalene Mathieu
Age:19
From: France
Family; her mother and sister
Small backstory: She was about to be queen when war was called. Her and her sister were sent to hide in America.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
38.3K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
40.4K 70 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍