Distraction// Taraji and Terr...

By StripperHole

"We can't be together I don't date my male co-stars it just doesn't seem real to me." Tj said, crying to Juss... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Puerto Rico
Chapter 3: Something New
Chapter 4: Mirror Mirror, On The Wall❤
Chapter 5: Take Me
Chapter 6: No Love (Family)
Chapter 7: Scream
Chapter 8: Dirty Horny Sex Man
Chapter 10: We Go Way Back
Chapter 11: Hustle & Flow (1)
Chapter 12: Hustle and Flow (2)
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Your Love
Chapter 15: Last Chapter// I Do, I Did (1)
Q&A: About the story and Facts
The End// I Do, I Did (2)

Chapter 9: My Baby

754 22 15
By StripperHole

Jussie POV- July 12,2017 12:00 AM

"Hello my kings and queens me and Gabby are about to get some breakfast you know what I'm saying don't hate appreciate ain't that right sexy ass." I put Gab in the camera view.

"Yass Daddy cause we don't play baby." Aye thats my bestfriend.

I just threw on a green long sleeve shirt and some black sweatpants and called it a day, Gab had one pink and black she looks yummy with her blond hair.

We held hands as I drove to the nearest breakfast cafe she means alot to me like she's the only person that gets me and accepts my flaws.

We made it to our destination as we walked up in the joint everyone was staring at us many people don't like me because I am gay and some people don't like Gabby because she is 'fat' well guess what they can suck my whole dick.

"Be honest with me do you think that the whole Puerto Rico trip was bullshit like I felt like it destroyed the family." The whole drama situation made me question should I even be dealing with these people.

"Yes we all had a good time in the beginning and now everyone is beefing but the good thing out this trip is us becoming close friends again." True me and Gab got real close she's just an amazing person.

Finally our food arrived we just ordered eggs and bacon, I poured syrup all over my plate just how I like it. If you must know Da'Shawn and I are not dating I just couldn't do long distance relationships again because it never works out and to be honest with ya I know I'm gonna give into temptations like the first dick I see I will ride it.

Im a hoe, I bet your man loves it.

"My best friend fenna she feena ooh best friend thats my best friend."

"That's my bestfriend aye fuck it up." Gab gets up to twerk and I twerk with her. People were looking at us like we had 3 heads.

Stop playing playing and call me my nigga x -DaBae

"He is blowing up my phone again like always." Da'Shawn won't get the hint that I am not interested I mean yeah we kissed and might have suck each other off but I am more focused on my career not dating.

"You should give him another chance best friend like I can tell he likes you, If you knew you didn't want a relationship why would you give him your nookie."

"Cause he is fine as fuck and I've been meaning to get sex and he was the only one available." That's why none of my past relationships haven't work because I am always busy.

"You're such a thot but I love it."

"Yasss honey love me." I flipped my imaginary weave.

Grace POV-

Why is everyone telling me to talk with Trai? Like clearly he fucked up and ruined our trip cause of the petty drama that he started with Yazz. I tried to stop him from fighting but he didnt listen to me at all instead he just pushed me like I was nothing to him. I don't need space I need him, I don't want to be angry I am angry and it sucks.

He called me over 40 times and left 20 messages I read them all and he got mad cause I left him on read as if I will cave into his handsome looks and banging body that I can call mines.

Trai is coming over today I invited him because we do need to talk and I don't wanna be mad anymore.

Knock, Knock

"It's open." I yelled. The door clicks revealing Trai he looks so sad and depressed in his eyes.

"Grace." He says, cheerfully.

"Trai." I wasn't happy and defiantly wasn't smiling after everything.

"No kiss?" Is he serious?

"No Trai I am good." He leans in trying to kiss me.

"No look at me I'm good." We made our way to the couches I made sure I was far away from him so we can talk and not fuck on my brand new couch.

"Look I apologize like 100 times why are you still mad baby girl."

"Because you pushed me and traumatize me for the rest of my life you knew I was in a abusing relationship with my ex and what you did reminded me of him ugh." I was in a abusive relationship before it was so bad I remember trying to cover my black eyes with make up and pretending like I was happy even when he beated me.

"I am a dick is that what you want to hear?"

"Well when you say it like that it seems like you don't give a fuck about this conversation Trai, I love you and I am not giving up on you but I'm calling off the wedding I feel like us rushing things is really draining us."

To be honest with you Trai and I are having problems and It kills me to say this but this isn't the first time he laid hands on me, when we first started dating back in season one of Empire I got slapped for looking mad at the red carpet because the media thought we were breaking up.

"Grace we are saying some goddam vows next month I'm paying alot of money for that shit." How could he...

"I thought you loved me but no you're a pussy man boy that needs help don't let the door hit ya when the dog should of bit ya now step." I said, pushing him out the door.

"I don't hate you god no but I am not happy at all."  He left as I closed the door, I slide down the door balling my eyes off.

3rd POV-

Orlando is everything Taraji ever wanted but she's not stupid she is at the age where dating for her is not just about dates and flowers and gifts. Taraji wants a ring on it.❤

She is meeting Orlando for the first time since Puerto Rico and is nervous as hell will he or will he not accept her D.C. side aka ghetto side as she likes to call it.

They both decided that a walk in the park will be perfect for their date with lunch. "He better not have stood me up because I've never had that happen before." Taraji says to herself.

"Hey baby girl." Taraji jumps up punching some guy in the chest, not noticing it is Orlando.

"Ow damnn girl." He jokes, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'm from DC you don't just pop up on people like that cause niggas will bite ya." Taraji covers her mouth regretting what she said.

"Wow you're very blunt and what does 'bite me' mean niggas would actually bite me in DC?" Orlando says, kissing her cheek.

"Bite me means jump ya I know I must sound stupid so I will shut up now."

"I just want you to be yourself around me don't ever tone yourself down for another person let that light shine. If you're nervous around me I can help you out with that."

"Are you ready to have a good time Taraji?"

Taraji is lost for words she felt like she was on cloud 9 and the kiss was amazing she's waited so long for this moment.

10 minutes into the date the pair is talking about their goals in life but Taraji wants Orlando to know the major person in her life.

"I have a son his name is Marcel are you okay with that?" Not all men like single moms so that's why she asked him that.

"I like you so of course I will eventually love your son since he is apart of you."

"Good answer, stop being so fucking perfect Orlando." She joked.

"I get it nice guys finish last but I can be rough if you want." All of a sudden Taraji is pushed up against the tree she is shocked at first, Orlando grabs her throat choking her a little bringing her lips to his. The kiss is getting heated, he picks her up as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"This feels amazing." Taraji moans in his ear, she pushes him off of her cause they are in public.

"Orlando wait we cant do this here."

"Why you wanna go to my apartment?" This nigga.

"I tried to be more into you I really have but lets be real I am a single mom."

"Nooo you're a sexy mama and your kid must be grown now and we can make this work I'm so different from Terrence."

"What does Terrence have to do with us he isn't apart of this convo." The couple sat down on a near by bench.

"I've seen the way he looked at you when we first met he was jealous and angry and in the back of my head I was hoping you wasn't just using me to get over him cause it looked like that that's why I was so hesitant to talk to you." It was kinda true for the most part.

"That's not true I like you I really do and Terrence is just jealous because I don't want to be with his married, fat, lightskin, yellow self I rather much be with your tall, darkskin, sexy mannish self."

The date continues...

Terrence POV-

"Open this damn door right now." I yelled, I am drunk  and since I live near Grace I wanna see her.

The door opens revealing Grace she looks like shes been crying all night, "Terrence what are you doing here?"

"I just came for some sugar baby you got any sugar and why ya crying you wanna talk about it." I slurred.

"I do need someone to talk to and I'm sorry if I look a mess I figured it was Trai at the door god I miss him so much I think I made a mistake leaving him like that." She said, wiping her tears letting me inside.

"Tell me what's wrong baby, let it all out." The only reason why I am drinking is because Mira and I are divorced I finally left her small eye no butt having ass.

"Well Trai and I got into a fight because he didn't really care about pushing me in Puerto Rico and he was being cold and heartless and his eyes were full of anger I was afraid he would hit me again so I kicked him out and I..."

I pulled her into a hug I had no idea that Trai hits her this is surprising to me because he is such a sweetheart. "I will handle him you know beautiful." I said, caressing her cheek. "You really think I am beautiful?"

"I do."

A:N// OMG TERRENCE AND GRACE FUCKING KISSED!!!!

Do you feel like Trai is an ass and Grace deserves better?

Are Gabby and Jussie lit? Would u hang out with them?

comment what u think and comment your name if u wanna be in the next chapter bye bitch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 796 27
"Your here"he said "Your here" "You left" "I had to" "I don't care" and then he walked out leaving me all broken again.
74.6K 3.8K 16
"I, Kim Seokjin an Alpha, rejects you Kim Taehyung as my mate."
5.9K 290 31
We weren't supposed to meet. We lived in two different worlds. I wasn't a part of his and he wasn't a part of mine. But since we met I couldn't get h...
255K 8.6K 60
Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California. I have no family that I know of except...