Different Fandoms One Shots!

By Miss4Problems

this is my first book, I hope you like it, and as the title says, it has smut chapters, some also only fluff. More

Poll
Joker x reader SMUT
Draco x Reader SMUT
Sub!Joker x Dom!reader SMUT
Batman x reader part 1
Batman x reader part 2 SMUT
Jack sparrow x reader
Iron man x reader SMUT
Thor x Loki x Reader (brothers and brother/sister)
Harry Potter x reader
Black Widow x fem!reader
Supernatural
Spn lucifer x reader
Ban x Meliodas (seven deadly sins) SMUT
Percy jackson x reader
Fem!Harry x fem!Slytherin!reader

Thor x Loki x Reader (brothers and brother/sister) part 2

862 12 2
By Miss4Problems

POV Reader

When we walked around in the garden I got to know my brothers more then I thought. They actually didn't hate each other, they don't blame each other for the things that they did and for that I love them already. So after a while we sat down beneath a tree.

"So (y/n) what do you do for the fun?" Loki asked. "Well I love reading, but I also love sports. So yeah the two things you love both I believe." I laughed awkwardly, like how I am. "What did you love the most on earth?" I thought a bit about that. I loved going to school, because learning and away from that human, but also just hanging out with people that human forbade me to be around with. "Well I loved the education I got, loved hanging out with people and just working." They nodded their heads and I began to wonder were they always like that.

"No, we weren't like this before the incident on earth and I think with you by our side, our bond can be restored. Don't you think?" Thor asked Loki. Loki only nodded in response. "Did I just talked out loud?" I asked curiously. "Yes, but that doesn't matter. We- I do that to." Thor corrected himself after a kick from Loki. I laughed at their antics. "You two are adorable together" I think that it didn't fell good because I was tackled down to the ground.

"Was that necessary?" I asked with an arched eyebrow. "Yes it was, I am not adorable. Not even when with him." Loki nodded his head to Thor. "He has a name you know." Thor replied and tackled Loki down and that is how the guards found us. Me under the boys and then Loki and Thor on us both.

"You can move know you big oaf. You too ice princess." They finally got of me and then my words came to them. "I'm not a big oaf." "I'm not an ice princess." They said together. "Look how cute, you even speak together." I began to walk away when I got picked up by Thor.

"You know I'm not a rag doll, right? Also PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed into his ear. Thor didn't put me down. He only tightened his grip around me. "You don't have to scream (y/n/n)." I huffed at that and turned to the guards who stood there gobsmacked.

"Help a lady/man in distress." They only shook their heads and ran away. "Piepers. What a bunch of courageous men you have." I huffed.The only respond that I got was laughter. When we almost came to the throne room Thor put me down. "Thank you very much. Idiot." I coughed and got inside.

Inside was the beginning of the ball, that was held tonight. I just realised, I don't know how to dance. "Ummmmm Loki, can you help me with a tiny detail. I don't know how to dance." Right after these words came out of my mouth Loki pulled me closer and began to dance.

After two hours of practice and me stepping on Loki's toes more than any human can count. I had the basics. But I didn't have a lot of time to worry about that, because I needed to get my clothes on for the ball.

Men

Women

After I got dressed I walked out to find mother by my room door. "Hello mother how are you doing?" I tried to be polite. "Very well, thank you. I see that you're ready. I have one more thing. Here this is what I got from my mother for my first ball." I took the present and opened it. It was a beautiful brooch.

"Thank you mother. I love it very much." At the compliment she began to shine and put it on my armour/dress. When it was on she took me by my arm and brought me to the throne room.

"Hello father, Loki, Thor. I said while I bowed to my father. They gave a nod and I stood beside them. The guests began to arrive. At some point I swear I saw someone familiar.

"Hey, Thor. Who's this?" I heard the voice of Tony Stark. After this comment he bowed for father. "Tony, this is (y/n), my brother/sister." After this introduction I stepped a bit forward and said "I think you know me better as agent (y/l/n)." I heard Natasha gasp with Clint. "Hello Natasha, Clint." I nodded at them and smiled. The others stood there with their mouths open. "Close your mouths, it's not proper and you may catch a fly." After this they closed their mouths.

"How are you the sister of Thor and Loki." I laughed quietly at that. "I was kidnapped when we went to earth and I lived in the Netherlands since then, but I didn't felt at home there so I went to New York and I was contacted by Shield. So I got the job." Every one looked at me like I grew a second head.

"Your feeling brought you to us. I'm so happy that Shield contacted you, because now I have my little boy/girl back!" Mother said happily. I smiled at here and she looked as proud as she could.

The ball went on and every one was dancing and talking. I stood a bit out of the crowd. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw Thor standing there. "You danced with Loki, but would you like to have a dance with me?" I nodded and he swiped me to the dance floor and we began to dance.

"Your better than a few hours ago." Thor complimented and I smiled at him. "I'm a fast learner. So I stepped on Loki's feet on purpose the last few times." I laughed. "I knew it." Thor said. "O and hello Loki." He looked at me surprised. "O you thought that I didn't know it. Well.....surprise!" He looked at me and changed back. "How?" He only could ask, while we danced further. "Well easy. Thor wasn't looking at me. You look, but you don't observe." I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes and we danced further, until the real Thor stole me away and we began to dance.

"Hello Thor." "Hello (y/n)." After this we danced for a while until father had an announcement to make.

"You're all here to celebrate the return of my lost son/daughter. (Y/n) come up here." It surprised me a bit, but I came up and stood by my father. "I'm happy your back and I would be glad if you would become the king/queen of Asgard." I looked with big eyes at him. "We don't need an answer right now, but would you consider it?" I nodded and I snapped out of my shocked state. "Yes I will consider it." I smiled and the crowd cheered. "That was everything, now you can return to your ball." "Thank you father." I nodded and I walked to Thor, Loki and the Avengers.

They looked all as shocked as I was. "Thor you were the crown prince, right?" Loki asked. "Well I'm the middle child. So if they couldn't find (y/n) then I would be king. But now that (y/n) had returned he/she is the rightful king/queen of Asgard. If he/she doesn't turn it down." We all nodded at the answer that Thor gave.

"So what do you think about it (y/n). Do you want to be king/queen or not." Tony asked. "Tony!" Whispered-shouted Steve. "It's nothing Steve, but I don't know. I want to be, but I also want to work for Shield. I love working for Shield, but like this I can help more people. I really don't know." They nodded and we began to dance again. It was a beautiful night. Only I don't know what I'm going to do. I let my heart and head lead me to the right thing.

So this is the part two. I'm thinking to make a book of this, so what do you think. Making a book of this or just leave it here. Also if there is a book, who would be paired with the reader?

Well I will see you later and thank you that you read my book.
See you later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 376 30
The title kind of says it all Mostly Natasha, Wanda, and Yelena, but the others will be thrown in there, too GxG Fluff Angst Smut - ** Up for reques...
1.9K 6 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...
17K 275 9
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! 🔞Mature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
10.2K 231 28
This is a book that is going to be filled with short stories that can range from being a one shot to a whole lot longer. I'm using this as a chance t...