The Legend of Sugar Skull (in...

By ZaniePhoenix

Meet Raven Phoenix Ro'Meave. She is the granddaughter of a Goddess Divine and daughter to a well known Lord... More

~Characters~
Scene 2: Her Room
Scene 3: The Truth
Scene 4: HE'S BACK!
Scene 5: It's My Fault

Scene 1: Intro

6 0 0
By ZaniePhoenix

Narrator: This story begins in a village called Phoenix Drop; when one day Raven, granddaughter of Aphmau Phoenix and daughter to Zanie Phoenix Ro' Meave, was walking in the market area. When suddenly, a small group of children ran up to her.

Akoa: Lord Raven! Lord Raven!

Raven: Yes Akoa?

Akoa: We were wondering if you could tell us the legend of Sugar Skull again?

Raven: Well...

Gray: Please Lord Raven. You aren't around as much anymore.

Raven: Fine. I guess it can't hurt, and please don't call me Lord Raven. Just call me Raven, and remember, I'm only about thirteen years older than you.

Gray: Wait, then how did you become lord?

Raven: Well let's just say that you'll find out once we start the story.

Gray: Okay.

Narrator: With that being said, Raven lead the children over to Joy and her brother Blue's library, which is on a cliff side. The kids then ran over to the rug with the Irene symbol on it and sat down.

Raven: Okay, is everybody comfy and ready?

All of the children: YEAH!

Joy: *with a laugh in her voice* Shh, you silly kids.

Akoa: *in a sad voice* Sorry Miss. Joy~Sama.

Joy: It's okay, remember I'm not as strict a my mother. *taps Akoa on the nose* You may get back to your story now.

Gray: It's not a "story" Miss. Joy, it's the legend of Sugar Skull.

*Joy freezes, then says in a sad, shaky voice*

Joy: Oh, okay then. Well, enjoy! *she smiles sweetly*

*Raven's eyes widen*

Raven: I'm so sorry Joy. I forgot, do you want us to leave?

Joy: No, no, it's fine. You can stay and tell the "legend" to these kids. They should learn about Sugar Skull and our history.

Raven: Thank you Joy. I owe you one.

Joy: It's no problem and you don't owe me anything.

____________________________________________

word count: 290

This will be my first story (roleplay) here on Wattpad. I hope you enjoyed Scene 1. I will try to add more to this story when I have time. Thank you for reading!

                                                                                                             Zanie out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...