Because of Him

By unreactive

Rory Daniels has never done anything particularly spectacular. She's lived comfortably in the same old town... More

the beginning
cast
00 preface
01 the first day
02 beach talks
03 diner drinks
re-writing

aesthetics

191 13 15
By unreactive

A E S T H E T I C S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RORY DANIELS

"she was not an adventure. She was not a fine or precious thing. She was a girl."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ELIZABETH HANNIGAN

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realise that the situation is over, you cannot move forwards."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALEX STEVENS

"No you're not perfect but you're not your mistakes."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

JASON DENVER

"Everything heals. Your heart heals, your mind heals, your happiness is always going to come back. Bad times don't last."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 794 25
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
36.6K 2.6K 22
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
17M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
78.7K 2.5K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...