PLOT SHOP

De notjustsidekicks

HELLO, I'M FRIDAY. HOW MAY I HELP YOU TODAY? Mais

(#0) the basics
(#1) cat & mouse
(#2) time and time again
(#3) there's a ghost!
(#4) underworld √
(#5) surya
(#7) dreamland
(#8) the lover
(#9) rebirth

(#6) nebula

391 10 3
De notjustsidekicks

MADE BY:
carolferris
TAKEN BY:
-

title:
nebula (changeable.)

fandom:
star wars ▶ finn

cast:
christian serratos as ada starr

OR —

tyler posey as ares starr

summary:
(changeable with Ares, but written with Ada just for simplicity's sake)

Ada Starr and FN-2187 were joined at the hip — so when a disastrous accident claimed her whole left arm, FN was distraught — his friend was deemed no longer fit to commandeer a TIE fighter.

Ada fared no better in the situation, her prosthetic arm forced her under waves of allergy attacks and she was eventually forced to do everything single-handed and cruelly abandoned in a broken down med-wing at Starkiller Base. Ada was crumbling — and there was no one left to save her.

So when annual leave rolled around, the stormtrooper decided to drag his friend along in a desperate attempt to show her that her story wasn't ending — but on the verge of a new beginning.

( or in which a decommissioned TIE fighter pilot and a faulty stormtrooper decide to take their annual leave together and end up going on an adventure of a lifetime )

additional notes:
YES THIS IS A CHEESY ROAD TRIP AU AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME

+ keep in mind that the first order is based off n*zis so their view of purity and people with disabilities is v fucked up so !!! don't romanticize that !!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 55.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
48.9K 1.4K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
30.9K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
220K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...