Karkat Vantas X Dave Strider...

By EL_SUGAr

Karkat and Dave take care of (y/n) when she is abandoned in a dark Valley and helps Dave and Karkat come clos... More

Creature
Karkat
Words
Learning fast
Trip?
New bed
Eyes
Couple
Beach
Meeting John
Trolls
Tragedy
Hospital
Yelling like someone I know
Mother?
Caged up
The beginning of the fight.
Broken
Family
Gamzee
A/n
Mr. Shade is back!
Aquarium pt. 1
Aquarium pt.2
Goverment?
A vision
Turn in
Happy

A day with Karkat

681 20 3
By EL_SUGAr

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I was spending the whole day with Karkat today. Dave was somewhere and I was with Karkat. I found his crabby plush toy and I was playing with it.
"That's my favorite toy (y/n) don't lose it." He said while watching his movie.

"Where you get it?" I ask.

"Kanaya gave it to me and besides she is coming over today, I think you will like her." He said.

"I-Is she another t-troll." I ask worried.

"Yeah don't you remember her?" He asks.

"No." I say and keep playing with the toy.

"Daddy what kind of movie is that?" I ask.

"A romcom."

"A What?"

"A romantic comedy." He said. "You should watch it with me."

"Can I sit next to you?"

"Yes." He said and I got on the couch and sat next to him. I dropped his toy.

Five minutes later their was a knock on the door and I was interested in the movie. "Put pause." He said.

I didn't put pause because I was interested in the movie. Then this girl troll game. She had two horns, one curved one and the other was the same but it had a hook. I smile at her and she smiled at me. "Hi (Y/n)."

"H-hi." I said nervously and backed away from her.

"She is nice she won't bite." Karkat said.

I just look at her and then pay attention to the tv. I get down from the couch and look for the crab and it was gone. Karkat and Kanaya were in the kitchen talking and I came in. I tug on Kanaya green dress. She looks down at me.
"What honey?" She asked and I gestured for her to come closer.

"Where did you get karkitty toy?" I ask.

"At a mall in this town." She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks!" I said and ran to Karkat and climb on him. "Daddy what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Making a sandwich. Want one?" He ask.

"Yes please." I say and sit on his shoulders.

"Karkat is your daddy?" Kanaya said.

"Yes." I say.

"I thought you were too young to have a child Karkat." Kanaya said.

"I am but she keeps calling me daddy." Karkat said.

"What about Dave? What do you call him (y/n)?" She asks me.

"Dave." I answer.

"Not Dad?"

"No because he said that he was too cool to be called dad and that I never call a cool kid dad." I said.

"He what?!" Karkat said.

"Yep that is what he said." I said.

I can see Karkat face getting red. I flick my tail. "But he also says that he loves you." I say.

"H-he did."

"Yes every time we go to sleep he says your name and then says 'I love you'" I say. Then Kanaya smirks and Karkat turns red again.

"Don't tell Dave please." I say and hug his head.

"I won't." He said.

"Promises?"

"I promise. Now lets eat." He hands me a sandwich and Kanaya one and we all eat.

"Now can we watch the rest of the movie?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure." I jump off of him and head to the couch.

"Say bye to Kanaya." Karkat said.

"Aunt Kanaya." She corrected.

"Bye aunt Kanaya!" I wave at her and she leaves.

Karkat comes and sits next to me. I look at him, and look at his lap. "What?" He asks.

"Can I sit in your lap?" I ask.

"Yes." He says and I get on his lap and get comfortable.

Then at the end he puts another movie on and I go on him and lay around his neck and we watch the movie. I start to feel my eyes getting heavy and I close it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 243 19
You and Karkat had always been the best of friends. After feelings were developed between the two of you, you were forced to move away. When you fina...
8.2K 241 28
Karkat: "I, Karkat Vantas, have a fucked up home life. Sometimes I wonder why my life turned out the way it did, but other times I figure it is becau...
2.7K 112 21
[Homestuck fanfic highschool au] Dave is tormented everyday at school, and at home it's worse with his bro. Karkat helps him and eventually they fall...
27.3K 907 23
Dave x Karkat Please enjoy! My first SadStuck!! I don't own anything of Homestuck. WARNING! There will be themes of selfharm and more triggering thi...