produce 101 season 2 | onesho...

By letsisago

"they don't feed me enough here." "i mean, they give us breakfast, lunch and dinner. but you know I always ea... More

ooo | intro+rules
oo1 | park woo jin
oo2 | jung se woon

oox | notice

191 1 3
By letsisago

for the people who gave love and support for this so-so book:

thank you and i'm really sorry.

i don't think i'll be able to post stories any time soon, as i am permanently cut-off with internet connection. although i am still in debate whether i should delete this book already or just wait until i can comeback.

anyway, thank you for the reads and sorry specially for those who had already placed their requests.

but i'll still try to compose the stories and just post them later on, if i can.

again, sorry and thank you.

let me just sob in the corner because park woo jin is in top 11, and woo jin young didn't even got the chance to perform the concept song. *cries for my two biases*

did your bias/es got in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
483K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
685K 42.1K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
207K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...