His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 2 [Run Away]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]

11.3K 450 69
By slxbmamx

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Yes!! I'm back with another chapter, this book has finally got to its interesting part, I mean she's transforming into a vampire.

I know vampires and werewolves are different but I didn't want this book so sound like others. I mean I may have parts that you might find similar but I try being creative as possible.

I have decided to publish twice a week because there will be chapters with a lot of conflicts which I want to be as interesting as possible.

Don't worry though, there might be days when I surprise you guys with another update ;) or I may publish 2 chapters in 1 day!!! I'm still thinking about it.

I have started writing chapters for my other two books BUT I am not publishing them yet.

I was asked how many chapters will this book have and honestly I have no idea, we will just have to wait and see!

RUN BARRY RUN

Question of the day: what's your favourite country/city ??

Mine is Toronto, Canada.

Let's get on with the chapter!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 17

Welcome back luna

Wyatt's pov

"What are we going to do about this" Kayla asked.

Jacob, Grant, Kayla, Faith and I are currently discussing about what Violet has told us.

"We never been through this Wyatt, we can't do anything" Jacob said.

"Yeah, only if we knew someone who has a past with a vampire" I said.

That's when it hit me,

"We can ask Nona" I said.

"Why didn't I think about that" Kayla said.

"Because I'm smarter" I said smirking.

"Shut up" she glared.

"I'm gonna go check up on Violet"

"Okay, we will go get food" Grant said.

I walked towards the room Violet to see if she's awake, I enter the room and see her sitting on the hospital bed.

"Slept well" I asked.

She turned around and smiled,

"Yeah, just really hungry"

"Yeah they're getting us food"

She nodded, I walked towards the bed and sat beside her she was staring out the window thinking.

"What's on your mind" I asked.

"Will I be able to walk in day light" she asked.

"I don't know, I wish I did" I said.

"What if I can't? Will I be stuck at home? What will happen"

"Violet, I don't know anything about that. But what I do know is that I will be right beside your side no matter what" I said holding her hand.

"Thank you" she whispers.

She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

I am truly falling deep deep in love with her.

The room door opened and Our friends brought food.

"Who's hungry" Faith said smiling.

We all started to eat.

"Oh Vi, we know how to help you" Kayla said smiling.

"How"

"Our Nona has a past with vampires. I'm sure she knows a way to help you out"

"Really"

"Yeah, we can go tomorrow with Wyatt"

"Okay"

We finished eating and the nurse entered to check up on Violet. She removed the bandage and look shocked.

"Woah that healed pretty fast, well you're free to go now"

Thank god she didn't ask any questions. Violet got up and we all walked out of the room.

"Wyatt" Violet said.

"Yeah"

"What, um happened to my parents"

"Your mom is dead, your we didn't see your father though, I'm pretty sure he's alive but don't worry he won't harm you again"

"I hope so"

We left the hospital and I drove us all home.

Violet's pov
We all were waiting to arrive home, I couldn't wait to sleep on the comfortable bed.

I haven't told anyone about the vampire I saw in my dream and in real life.

At first I didn't know what or who it was when I saw him few weeks ago, but in my dream so much happened and it felt so...real.

Stop worrying so much Dana said.

You don't know what I had seen.

You'll forget everything and everyone once you enter the bedroom with Wyatt.

Stop being so horny! Shut up! We aren't ready.

We? Or is it just you that isn't ready. I'm shocked you aren't marked yet!

We just never done it okay, I'm not in a rush I mean he kidnapped me first of all.

Holly shit! Was it hot? Like did he pick you up omg how does he feel?! Is he very muscular?!

You are unbelievable. I don't know. Most times when someone is getting kidnapped they think about how to escape for prevent it from happening not to check the kidnapper out!

Ugh you're no fun.

I rolled my eyes,

"We're here" Wyatt said.

I got out of the car and saw the whole pack waiting for us.

"Welcome back Luna" they said.

I smiled,

"Please call me Violet or Vi, I'm not really used to this whole Luna thing"

They then nodded.

I saw Kaiden and he looked as if he has been crying. I walked towards him and frowned.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"They didn't make it"

Right away I knew he was talking about his two best friends, Whenever I'm upset I always feel like a need of a hug. Everyone feels better with a hug.

The next thing I did was hug Kaiden,

"It's okay" I said.

"It's not okay Vi, they died by saving my life" he said.

"If that's true, do you really think they will be happy about the fact you are crying and blaming everything on yourself? If they were here right now, they would want you to be happy" I said.

"I just, never got to say goodbye" he said tears continuously escaping his eyes.

"Goodbye? They aren't gone Kaiden. There right here" I said putting my hand in his heart.

"They are always there" I said.

"Thank you" he said hugging me one last time.

We all then walked inside the house, I knew what Kaiden was going through, when I found out Grant had died it killed me.

I thought it was my fault, I always cried myself to sleep, but I slowly understood he would want me to be happy. He wouldn't like to see me crying. I looked and Grant and smiled which he returned.

I walked inside my room and laid down on the bed.

His scent is so strong Dana said.

Well we sleep in the same room.

You guys sleep in the same room and you haven't had sex? Wow. You really need help.

So do you, always being horny.

His wolf is probably horny all the time. He just doesn't take action because they know you aren't ready.

I didn't say anything back. Wyatt came in the room and closed the light he closed the door and laid beside me.

He brought me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest.

"God you have no idea how much I missed you" he said.

"Let's, go on a date tomorrow" he said.

"Seriously" I asked.

"Yeah, I wanna take you out"

Say yes!!! Dana screamed.

"Sure" I said smiling.

"Great be ready by 7 tomorrow"

He kissed my lips and slowly drifted off to sleep.

That...was....fucking hot. Dana said

Oh my god who am I stuck with. I said laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
1.6M 53.1K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
460K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
39.9K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...