Until I Met You (America x Ch...

By burgersnscones

Alfred F. Jones has the looks, the smarts and the popularity to back up his title as Blackwell's perfect All... More

All American Boy
Found You
The Job
Someone Like Me
Guilty People
My Kind of Weird
Skeletons in the Closet
Can't Help It
Realize
You're Beautiful
First Love and Other Regrets
My Damage
Killing Me Softly
Bitter Ghosts
Meant to be Mine
I Will Fight For You
This Ends With Us
Epilogue

WARNING & DISCLAIMER

969 22 2
By burgersnscones

WARNING

The following story contains mild smut, issues concerning mental illness, underage drinking and the mentions of abuse.

IMPORTANT
The Reader's avatar on the preview image/book cover was based on my appearance (brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin), but in the story there is no mention of a specific ethnicity. However, this is an xChubby!Reader story so the Reader leans on the heavy side, plus she has at least shoulder-length hair (there will be hair tugging involved), but that's all there is.  

DISCLAIMER

Hetalia and all of its characters belong to Hidekaz Himaruya.

I don't like using canon characters as close friends of the MC/Reader, so expect some OCs to appear. Any similarities with the OCs and people in real life are purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 3K 11
America is jealous of Canada whom had Reader-chan's attention. He envy him that Reader-chan spends her time hanging out with Canada but not America...
9.7K 170 8
COMPLETED! 💞💕 ⭐ Heavily Inspired by a Deviant Art discountinued (😭😭😭) Alfred x Neighbor Reader series where Alfie was a pervert to the new girl...
76.8K 2.4K 25
Blackwell Academy, Arcadia Bay. You had just moved to a new school, and unknowingly pissed off the most influential person there on your very first d...
7.2K 364 21
After a scandal forced your family out of town you start senior year at Blackwell Academy as the new girl. You want nothing more than to put the past...