90210 . young justice one-sho...

By -ezzie

"While I was on ice you found another Roy Harper, the sidekicks formed their own team, aliens invaded the Ear... More

Submissions [C L O S E D]
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Kaldur'ahm x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Bluebeetle x Green Lantern! Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Impulse x Reader (Part 2)
Aqualad x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Villain! Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse X Reader
Kid Flash x Fate!Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader Part 2
Superboy x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Klarion x Reader (Part 2)
Kid Flash x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Batman x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Shazam x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Icicle Jr x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Wonder Woman x Reader
Arsenal x Speedster! Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Bat Family x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Kid Flash x Speedster! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Miss Martian x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Work Headcanons
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Artemis x Reader
Superboy x Blind! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Zatanna x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Batman x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Male! Reader
OH WAIT WHAT
Christmas Specials
Wonder Woman x Male! Reader
Batfamily x Reader
shit we need to leave behind in 2017
Red Robin x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Um.... hi?
Abt to go into my exam
YJ Season 3
YJ SEASON 3 IS COMING aaaaaand im disappointed. as usual :)
GUYS GUYS GUYSU GUSYGUSHGFGF
hello hi
i cried while writing this

Kid Flash x Reader

9.3K 318 277
By -ezzie

{Unedited}

Requested by: ugh_killme

Keys;

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* * *

Seeing the same ink that was embedded into your skin since the time of your birth was something you had grown used to. And the idea of idea of finding a soulmate? Not true; fake; unrealistic. You always thought that there's never really a need for a soulmate. You had friends. You had a family. What was more there to be needed?

The idea of being stuck with one person haunted you. What if they didn't like you? What if you didn't like them? Would you have to remain eternally bound?

Some people traveled the globe to find their soulmate. From LA to Australia; Bulgaria to France; Romania to New Zealand. Some would find true love. Some would find friendship and gratitude for living. Others got more tattoos, wanting to hide the fact that they were still searching or had found them. Because sometimes the one's we find are not the ones we want.

But there were some who never searched - some who only stay where they grow up and move on to live, settling down with someone else, both knowing they weren't soulmates, but in love nevertheless. Because to experience love you never needed your soulmate.

You were one of those people, taking away your time to find your soulmate and replacing it with more important aspects of living. However, sometimes you would take your time to color in the tattoo, pretending that you had found them. The simple pattern was something that others would admire: the small outline of a rose on your finger, the petals transparent for your skin to fill in the colorless spot.

You had caught yourself at 3 a.m. staring at the little thing. But when you blinked, you pulled yourself out of the daze, shaking your head vigorously. Your most probably bloodshot eyes went back to your computer, staring at the tiny words on the screen. There were only ten days until the end of your semester, and you still hadn't finished your final paper. Which was also due in ten days.

A loud groan came from your throat, your head making contact with the desk with a light thud. For a moment you were thankful for living in your own flat. But then it was ultimately crushed at the memory of the lack of food in your kitchen. Just as you were about to groan once again, a rumble emitted from your stomach instead. You held your stomach tightly, glancing from it to the bright computer screen. Chewing your bottom lip anxiously, you blew a sigh and saved your document. Multiple times (just in case).

"Food first," you told yourself as you threw on a jacket and jeans, snatching your keys and wallet. "Stupid literature paper second."

Leaving your apartment, you kept your head down and arms crossed over your chest. It wasn't that you were in a dangerous part of Star City, but no one took many chances. A sudden ease dropped into your stomach when you saw the lights of the corner store come into view. 

Stepping inside the store, you gave a quick nod and smile to the cashier, which they politely returned. And that's enough socializing for one night, you told yourself, heading over to the frozen foods aisle.

You stared at the options before you. There was one pizza with your favorite toppings on it. But you were brand loyal, so when you attempted to take that pizza, you felt guilty and looked at your favorite brand. You were standing under the bright light for perhaps ten minutes. Or fifteen. You weren't really sure. 

The small bell of another customer entering the store only grasped your attention for a split second. You wondered how many other people were out that night. Walking down the streets with their friends, maybe slightly drunk, or looking for something to eat. 

But that didn't matter in that moment. All that you were concerned about was whether you were about to stay brand loyal or go for your preferred pizza. You began tapping your foot in annoyance - at yourself and the pizzas. Why couldn't your brand have your pizza? Did they purposefully run out so you had to choose another one? But what if you didn't even like the other pizza? Then it's just been a waste of time and money.

The thoughts running around in your head stopped when a stranger walked by you, their arm colliding briefly with yours. They were slightly larger than you were, causing you to stumble back, but the collision seemed to slightly put them off also.

"Oh, my God," the person began. There was a sudden mix of apologies before you looked at each other. You saw a flash of green eyes with small bags beneath, and a mess of orange hair that looked like it was in need of a cut. He was probably a college student like you.

You didn't get to think much of it before a small pinch of pain erupted on your hand. Gasping at the sudden feeling, you pulled back your sleeve and stared at the tattoo on your finger. It had been shaded in with a gentle shade of red. Actually, it reminded you of ketchup.

Glancing up at the stranger, he too was staring down at his hand, before he looked up at you. You could sense your cheeks beginning to glow red.

He smiled gently, cheeks an adorable red, and stuck out his hand. "The names Wally West," he said, a hint of nerves in his voice. You didn't blame him. Because who knew you would meet your soulmate at your local corner store? 

"(Y/N) (L/N)," you replied, shaking his hand. His smile widened and pulled away.

His eyes darted from you to the pizzas. "Go with this one," he said, grabbing the pizza with your favorite toppings. "It's tastes just like the other one except it's cheaper."

You both let out a small laugh before you grabbed the pizza, and slowly walked up to the counter where you paid, then left, roaming the city streets at 3:30 a.m. Your stomach was a bubble of nerves, your throat and lips were dry, your legs were struggling to walk. You nor Wally had said a single thing since you had left the store. It was a comfortable silence, but you wanted to know more.

"Do you go to the university here?" He asked suddenly, looking down at you. Despite the lack of light, you could make out his green eyes and perfect freckles that were sprinkled over his face.

"Uhm, yeah, yeah I do," you said, laughing nervously. You weren't sure why you were nervous. He was your soulmate. Shouldn't this be easy? "I'm studying International Law. Where are you based?"

"I go here too. I'm in the Commerce Department, though." 

You hummed, suddenly giddy at the thought of him going to your school.

"So why haven't I seen you around before?" He asked. His arm gently brushed yours and you shook at the feeling. 

You shrugged. "I don't get out much," you said. "I'd rather keep to myself than go to another frat party." Wally nodded in acknowledgment as he continued to walk. Soon, you had made it outside your flat building. "This is my stop." You glanced up at him then chewed your lip.

"Oh. . ." Wally trailed off. He looked as though he wanted to say something but was too shy.

"I don't know if it means anything to you but I have this whole pizza and I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be able to eat all myself. . ." You waited for him to pick up on your hint. You couldn't help but smile as a grin embraced his features. Then he followed you inside.

Months strolled by and you had grown closer, and Wally had eventually moved into your flat. You were waiting for your classes to start again for the year again, so you both spent most of your days sitting in front of the couch watching irrelevant sitcoms.

"Hey," Wally said as a nudged you with his leg. He sat at one end of the couch whilst you were sprawled across on your back, legs resting on Wally's. "Happy four-month anniversary." You rolled your eyes with a grin before gazing at him.

"Happy fourth months, babe." Pulling yourself up, you pressed a kiss to his cheek. You grinned as you placed more kisses over his freckles.

Wally let out a laugh at the action. "What are you doing?"

"Counting," you replied as you continued to kiss his cheeks, nose, and that small one on his chin that admittedly love.

"Counting what?"

"Your freckles," you said, finally pulling away. You frowned, "but you just made me lose count."

"Huh," Wally said, smirking gently as he linked his fingers with yours. "Guess you'll just have to start again."

Rolling your eyes, you quickly kissed his lips which faintly tasted of popcorn. "Why am I in love with a weirdo?"

Wally's breath hitched slightly, green eyes wide as his cheeks were dusted with red. "Wait- you- I- y-you love me?"

It was then that you realized neither of you had said those words to each other. Pursing your lips, you nodded. "Yeah. I love you, Wally."

Without a moment's hesitation, he pulled you closer and pressed his lips to yours. His hands wandered into your hair, while you rested yours on his shoulders. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against your neck, pressing a gentle kiss on your shoulder.

"I love you, too," he said. The feeling of his lips forming a smile against your skin caused you to shiver, and it felt as if you had just met all over again.

It was only a few days later that you had found out about his secret. It was your week on laundry and you had felt a foreign object in one of Wally's jeans. Out of pure curiosity, you pulled the object out, which revealed a golden ring with a lightning bolt symbol on the top. Grazing your thumb over the symbol, a suit had suddenly jumped out. You recognized it as Kid Flash's uniform from a few years back. 

"What is this?" You said, tossing the ring over to him. Anger was beginning to boil in your stomach. When Wally didn't say anything, the feeling increased. "When were you going to tell me?"

"I didn't-"

"Didn't what? Think that I'd find out? Jesus, Wally! Were you just going to lie to me about it for the rest of our lives?"

Wally stood up from the couch, leaving the ring behind on the table in front of him. "(Y/N), babe, no. Of course not."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Your voice had grown softer, but your stance still showed hostility. 

Wally sighed. "I wasn't sure how you'd react. I mean, how do you tell the person you love that you're a retired speedster? I just didn't want to fuck this up."

You gave his arm a brief smack, careful enough not to actually hurt him. "We're soulmates," you said, bringing both yours and his up to show him your matching tattoos. "That means we're supposed to tell each other important things like this." Wally opened his mouth to speak but you cut him off. "And it also means that the other it meant to accept it."

A wobbly smiled appeared on Wally's face as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "What did I do to deserve you?" He whispered into your hair.

"You chose the right pizza for me at 3 a.m., remember?" You chuckled before pulling away. "No more secrets, alright?" 

"Never."

* * *

"Are you sure about this?" Wally asked with his hands on your hips. He was about to take up the mantle of Kid Flash one last time. He was needed to help save the world. 

"The world needs your help, Wally," you said, trying to fight off the fear in your voice. "We need you to help kick some alien butt." Wally let out a laugh which was filled with nerves. You were both thinking of the same thing. You linked your finger with the tattoo on it with his, giving it a gentle swing. "Be brave," you said, kissing his cheek. "Be smart." Another kiss. "Be safe." You pressed a hard kiss on his lips, taking in a shaky breath when you pulled away.

"I love you," he said, pressing his forehead against your own. 

You nodded, pursing your lips and swallowing to keep your tears from falling. "I love you, too. Remember to bring dinner home, okay?" 

Wally breathed a laugh, pressing a swift kiss to your cheek. "I will. I promise."

* * *

You were sitting in the darkness of your flat, watching the scene on TV that was merely occurring outside your window. There was word that there one last 'alien bomb' in the Atlantic. Your gut told you something was wrong, but you brushed it aside, believing it was just nerves from the previous scenes across the world. Thoughts were buzzing in your head until your doorbell rung. 

Unsure, you opened the door, only to see the Flash and Batman at your door, Nightwing on the bottom step. There was an uneasy feeling in the air.

"Where is he?" You whispered.

Flash glanced at Batman before speaking. "He. . . didn't make it."

You stood in silence. No words describe how you were reacting. You shook your head. "N-no. He's not dead. He can't be, I-"

"We're sorry, (Y/N)," Flash continued. He sounded as if he was on the edge of tears himself. "He wanted me to tell you that he loves you."

You chewed your lip, letting a tear stream down your cheek. Hastily, you wiped it away.

"Thank you," you said, swallowing heavily. "Does his family know?" 

Flash shook his head. "No. Wally had changed you to his first person to inform if anything happened."

You nodded again. Your vision was blurring with tears so you rubbed your eyes to clear it. "O-okay. Thank you." You held back a sob when you spoke. 

You went to shut the door when Nightwing finally spoke. "I wish I could've done more for you both," he said. "I blame myself for his death." His voice was coarse and sounded sore.

Shaking your head, you spoke, "there is no one to blame for this. We cannot blame ourselves for what we should have done; could have done; would have done. Just remember him for who he was, Nightwing. That's all I ask of you."

When the group left, you sat back on your couch, the TV was now nothing but background noise. When you switched it off, you were immersed in darkness other than the small light that shone through the curtains. 

You pulled your hand close to your face, turning it to see the back. Your thumb traced over the tattoo, where the petals had remained red but should have gone back to its transparency. Tears spilled from your eyes as you cradled your hand close to your chest.

Where are you?

* * *

tell me if im ur problematic fave n why

alSO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO DO AT PT 2 FOR THIS BC I LIKE THIS ENDING AND IT JUST PROVES THAT HE'S STUCK IN THE SPEED FORCE AND WE ALL KNOW HES COMING BACK FOR SEASON THREE OKAY??? SO PLEASE DONT SPAM ME OR I WILL BITE U

also im going on holiday on the 18th so imma be M.I.A for 2 weeks lol

remember to never let anyone or anything harsh your mellow xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 298 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...
325 1 18
Book two in my Spoiler series Book 1 is called Spoiler Warning!!
22K 508 19
The second book of the young justice series
5.5K 24 20
#8 in Robinlovestory2020 category #20 in batmansdaughter2020 category This is only to read now. This version is no longer being updated or edited at...