Behind One Door (A Mindless B...

By kissofdesire

After a rough break up at the end of senior year, Kiara Johnson is starting afresh as a freshman in a college... More

Behind One Door (Mindless Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Part Two)

Chapter 10

5.6K 122 11
By kissofdesire

Hey guys!

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Chapter 10*

(Kiara's POV)

"I brought a scary movie" Trey said. "Who said I liked scary movies?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

 "I don't know, but at least they are good." Trey said. "I don't like scary movies! I hate them!" I said, joking around. Trey's facial expression changed to sad and scared.

 "I didn't know. I'm sorry. I will just-"

 "I'm just joking. Chill. I'm not a fan of scary movies, but I still watch them." I said, chuckling a bit. "You scared me there for a sec'." Trey told me. He went to put the movie in, while I got skittles, sodas, and cookies.

 "Yes!" He grabbed a handful of skittles. Before the movie started, there was a knock on the door. "Can't we have some peace before we leave?" I said.

 I got up to open the door. It was Craig, Raquan, and Jacob and a girl. "Hey Kiara, is-- I see cookies!" Raquan said. He pushed right past me and to the cookie bowl.

 "I see Trey. Can we hang out over here with you?" Jacob asked me.

 "Yes." He went inside the dorm.

Craig and the girl with him, tried to walk into my dorm, but I stopped them right in time. "And who is this with you, Craig." I asked him.

 "This is my friend, Brianna. We have been dating for a few days." He told me. Brianna switched the weight from one leg to another, then she stomped her foot. "My name is not Brianna! It's Justine." She said. "Sorry, I mean Justine." Craig said.

 He has been with too many girls. I let them in and the sat on the couch. "No seat for me? And my cookies are done? Thanks a lot guys. I will just sit on the floor."

 "Or, you can sit on my lap. Its comfy here." Trey suggested. "Okay," I replied. I skipped over to Trey and sat on his lap. "Wait, I have to start the movie."

 I started the movie, and sat back on Trey's lap. The lights were off and we were all eating. Justine kept on giggling throughout the movie. I wonder why.

 "Craig, tell her to shh." I whispered to Craig, who was really interested in the movie that was playing. He nudged Justine.

 "Justine, lower it down." He told her. She was texting on her phone and giggling.

 "Oh, sorry. It's just that someone sent me something funny." She said.

 "What's so funny?"

 She put down her phone quickly, "Nothing." She bluntly said.

 "Alright, but still lower it down." He said.

 We continued watching the scary movies. I had the cookie plate in my hand, and when a scary part came, I threw the cookies in the air and most of the cookies dropped to the ground. "No! Not the cookies! Why couldn't you have put them on the table?" Raquan yelled.

 "Damn. I wanted to eat some..." Craig commented.

 It became quiet again. And Justine continued with her giggling.

 "Hahaha!" She snorted. "Hahaha!"

 "Oh my gosh! Would you just shut up!? Your snorting and laughing, it's annoying! What exactly is funny?" I said, raising my voice.

 "Don't yell at me, bitch. And it's none of your business to know my information." She said, glaring at me.

 "Did she just call me a-" I said, but I was cut off by the boys who were eager for a fight. "Yep." I got up and stood in front of Justine.

 "This is my dorm your in with your boyfriend. Don't call me any names or else you and I, will have some serious problems." I said, getting in her face.

 Justine just push me back a little. "I don't care. I don't even want to watch this stupid movie." She sucked in her teeth and rolled her eyes.

 "Craig, you better hold your girlfriend." I said, getting a little heated.

 "Just pass me your phone, Justine. We don't want a disturbance." Craig said, nicely. I don't know who this girl is, but she needs to take a chill pill, literally.

 "But, I didn't do anything, she started it." She whined.

 "Just pass the phone." Craig said, without taking any of her numerous complains.

 Justine pushed pass me, and gave Craig her phone. I saw her delete some messages on her way up to Craig.

 "You're probably cheating on Craig. I saw you deleting some messages." I said, speaking my mind. "No. I was deleting old messages. Your nosy ass needs to mnd your business." She spat.

 "No! The 'Bill of Rights' states that I have the rights to say whatever the hell I want, so I don't need to take ANY orders from you!" I said.

 Craig took her phone and we all sat back down, to continue the movie. Thirty minutes later, Craig had a sudden outburst.

 "WHO THE FREAK IS JAVON?" Everything became dead silent and Trey stopped the movie.

 "Um... Who are you talking to?" Justine said.

"Don't act clueless. I'm talking to you! Who is Javon?" He asked her.

 "Were you looking through my phone?"

"Yeah, I was. Now answer the freaking question." He said, angrily. "Sorry, but I'm cheating on you with him." Justine said.

 I knew it. I got up and punched Justine in the face. "That's for lying. And this is for cheating on one of my close friends."

 I punched her in the stomach and she fell to the floor, crying.

 "I'm done with your stank behind. Now leave." Craig said, emotionless.

 "But Craig! I-"

 "Didn't I tell you to leave?" He said.

 "Can't we just-"

 "Leave my room!" I yelled at her. She deserved it.

 She got her stuff and left. I locked the door behind her.

 "Can't we get some peace around here?" Trey said, after. "I don't know." I replied, running my hands through my hair. "That was amazing." Jacob said.

 "And sexy." Raquan added. Trey whispered to Raquan. "Yo' chill."

 "Thanks?" I said, confused.

 "Can we continue?" Craig asked. There was a knock on the door again. It was Ciara. "Can someone tell me why I saw a girl, who was crying come out this room?" Ciara asked us.

 "It was because of Kiara and Craig." Jacob answered, pointing at us.

 "What did they do?"

 "Kiara punched the girl in the face and Craig broke up with the girl."

 "You go girl! That girl is on my opposing team, and I don't like her." Ciara said, happily.

 "Weird. Now, can we please continue the movie? I want to know what happens to the girl." Trey asked.

 Ciara joined us and watched the movie with us. We were too caught up in the movie, that Trey and I forgot about the meeting in the math class.

 "Shoot! Trey!" I said loudly.

 Trey put a cookie in his mouth. "What?"

 "The math meeting!" I reminded him. His eyes widened. "Shoot! Okay guys, I'll be right back."

 "I need to change. Meet me outside in 3 minutes." I said. I quickly ran to change and I grabbed my bag and ran out the dorm saying bye to the others.

 We arrived late to the meeting and was screamed at, but whatever at least we came. We have been here for a little more than 2 hours.

 "I'm so excited for this event, but scared. What if we don't win?" The teacher worried. "Trust me, we are going to win." Jarelle said, reassuring the teacher.

 "Yeah. We all study together and we understand the concepts." Kim said, looking at everyone.

 "Great. Make sure you guys come with a GREAT ATTITUDE TO ANSWER QUESTION AND MAKE SURE YOUR MIND IS CLEAR!" The teacher said, giving us advice.

 "Okay, boss! It's getting late, can we leave?" Talia asked the teacher.

 "Well then, good night." The teacher said. We left the math class.

(Ciara's POV)

It was just the boys and I. The movie ended. I was getting kind of tired.

 "I'M TIRED!" I said to them. "That's good to know." Raquan said, gobbling up two cookies at a time. I sighed dramatically. "Anybody wants to leave?" I asked them.

 In return, I received no answer. Maybe if I do this, they would leave.

 "Anybody wants to take a shower with-" They all eagerly turned their heads to me and said yes. "Um, NO! I was just joking." I said, laughing.

 "You know, me and you can do something else..." Jacob said, trailing off. "I'm alright. But you can sleep with me." I said. Jacob's face lightened. "That means your taking up my offer?" He must be crazy.

 "Not like that...I mean 'sleep' sleep."

 "Okay. I will." He replied.

 Raquan jumped into the conversation. "How about us? I can take a shower with you."

 "How about you guys leave?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

 "Why do we always have to leave? I thought we were all friends?" Craig complained.

 "Yes. And friends listen to other friends, now leave." I said making a point. They both left. I went to go take a shower while Jacob went to his room, he was going to come back.

 I took a shower, then came out with my towel on. I went to look for clothes. Jacob came in while I was changing.

 "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" He apologized. I should have locked the door. Now I'm embarrassed, right in front of my crush.

 I quickly covered myself with my towel. "It's okay! I should have locked the door." I said. "And I should have knocked." Jacob added.

 I saw take a quick look at my body. Yes it was covered, but I started feeling as if I wasn't covering enough.

 "Call me when your done." Jacob said as he licked his lips and walked out.

 I changed into my pajamas. I unlocked the door and told Jacob he could come in. He locked the door once he was in my room.

 "Sorry, again." Jacob said, apologizing to me.

 I laid back on my bed. "It's alright." I told him. He got on my bed, and laid next to me. He stared at the ceiling and started talking to me.

 "Can we play twenty questions?" Jacob asked me.

 "Sure. You first." I replied.

 "What is your middle name?"

 "My middle name is Jamie."

 "And my name is Jacob. The two J's. Your turn."

 "Who is your celebrity crush?" I asked.

 "Amber Rose, Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj..."

 "They are hot. And no, I don't like girls." I said before he had any thoughts.

 "My turn. Who do you like?" Jacob asked me. That a good question. I like Jacob, but should I tell him? I feel as if he should know and hopefully he likes me back.

 It would be embarrassing if he didn't.

 "I won't tell you who he is exactly, but I tell you stuff about him. He has a lot of hair, cute eyes, and is muscular." I hinted.

 "You like Ray." Prince guesses.

 "Nope."

 "Trey."

 "Nope. I think Kiara already does. I wouldn't do that to her."

 "Then, you like Craig. Yes, Craig." He told me. I like you! It's so obvious.

 I decided to trick him. "Maybe..." I replied.

 "Yes! You do!" He said loudly.

(Jacob POV)

When a girl says maybe, that mean yes. Well, that's what Raquan and Craig told me. My hopes with Ciara was lost.

 "No, I don't like him. My turn. Who do you like?" She said. That made me a bit relieved. I think it's time I told her that I liked her.

 "I know this girl, she is beautiful and we hang out a lot," I said as Ciara listened attentively.

 "Who is she?" She asked me.

 "It's you." I said. I leaned in a kiss her. We kissed for a short time because she pulled away. "I just wanted to say that I like you too." She said.

 We kissed again. I'm so happy she likes me. We started making out.

 "Ariana." Something said in my mind. Oh yeah! Ariana, my girlfriend. I pulled away.

 "I'm sorry, I can't do this yet. I'm just," I sighed, "Sorry."

 I quickly got off her bed. I feel so guilty. I'm cheating on Ariana while over here. We have been going out for sometime, but we have a had a lot of fights.

 "Wait! Jacob, I didn't mean for us to make-"

 I quickly walked out the room and entered my dorm. I went on my laptop to clear my mind.

 I looked at my emails and saw that Ariana had sent me a message. It said that she was comig next week for the family vacation.

 Damnit. She is going to meet Ciara and everything is going to be crazy! I turned off my laptop and laid back in my bed. I turned on my sleep music and of the lights and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So you guys got a little of Ciara's and Jacobs relationship. Next chapter is going to be the week of the family vacation so yeah.

3+ votes and 2+ comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
258K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2K 107 18
'This story is about all love and abuse that some of the boys do. Carry is currnetly datin prod. Yn is dating roc. Sophia is dating ray and donia is...