A Love Like Ours

Av xxlove2writexx

Amelia Tompkins is a 29 year old who's life is falling apart. She's pretty sure her husband of 8 years is hav... Mer

Prologue (Revised)
Chapter 1 (revised)
Chapter 2 (revised)
Chapter 3 (revised)
Chapter 4 (revised)
Chapter 5 (revised)
Chapter 6 (revised)
Chapter 7 (revised)
Chapter 8 (revised)
Chapter 9 (revised)
Chapter 10 (revised)
Chapter 11 (revised)
Author's Note
Chapter 12 (revised)
Chapter 13 (revised)
Chapter 14 (revised)
Chapter 15 (revised)
Chapter 16 (revised)
Chapter 17 (revised)
Author's Note
Chapter 18: Part 1(revised)
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Possible Sequel!

Chapter 18: Part 2

2K 104 9
Av xxlove2writexx

All the way home I can't help but think about what Tyler pulled back there. How could he possibly think it would be a good idea to bring that girl and on top of that to introduce her as his girlfriend? He does all these things that make me want to scream and then he wonders why I am on the fence about being with him. I honestly don't know why he does anything he does anymore. I just need to get home, get in some pj's and sleep until tomorrow around noon. I'll worry about all this other stuff then, for tonight I'll sleeping.

As I pull into the parking a lot of my condo and drive towards my parking spot, I see Joshua's car still parked in my other designated spot. Why would he still be here, and what could he possibly want? Not wanting to be be alone with him tonight in case he has been drinking, I call Austin with no answer. I leave him a voicemail telling him what's going on and that I need him to come as soon as he gets this message. Maybe I'm being a little paranoid, but I have a bad feeling about Joshua being here this late. Walking down the hallway I can here loud noises coming from my condo before I even reach the door. Upon reaching the door I stop and take a deep breath, then open it and step inside. I see all Joshua's things in a pile to the left of the door but he is nowhere to be seen. Walking over the the lounge area I search for the remote to turn the tv off, when I hear Joshua speak to me.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"It was alright I guess." I say switching the tv off. "What are you sill doing here?"

"Why sweetheart I was waiting for you to come home so we could talk." He slurs.

"Don't call me that ever." I state.

"Why not? I mean that boss of yours does, so why can't I?"

"Joshua, please leave." I say walking into the kitchen. The whole way there I am dialing Austin number hopping he answers this time, which he doesn't.

"I'm not going anywhere until you here what I have to say." He says walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Go on and say it then so you can get out."

"You know it's all your fault right? Everything that's happened to me since you left me is all your fault!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Joshua." I say trying Austin's phone again.

"Yes you do!" He yells. By now I have become scared and am praying that Austin will answer his phone. "Ever since you left I have nothing. I lost my job, I have nowhere to stay, and I have no money all because of you. Uh, to top it off Katrina left me. The only person I had left, left me because of you."

"Katrina left you because she was a gold digging whore, who thought you were the one with all the money. It had nothing to do with me." I say backing as far away from him as I can.

"Oh but it did Amelia. When you kicked me out you left me with nothing but what I brought into this so called marriage. Did you really think the money from my job was enough to give her everything she wanted. No it wasn't, I need more!" He says stepping closer to me.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Joshua, but again it's not my fault she was that kind of woman." I say side stepping him and walking back toward the living room. "Please just leave and we can talk about this later."

"No!" He screams. "I'm not leaving here until you give me what I want, or maybe I'll just take it."

He starts walking towards me with a menacing look on his face and I immediately head towards the bathroom in my room. Once in side I lock the door and fall down against it. Joshua is banging against the door so hard I think it may break and he's screaming like a maniac. I pull out my phone and call one Austin again with no answer. Why won't he answer? I need him now more than ever. I know I should have never came into this house with him here. How stupid could I be? By now the tears are streaming down my face and I am scared to death. I hear him hit the door one more time before he speaks.

"Amelia come out now and no one will get hurt. I just want what I am entitled to."

"Joshua just go, please." I plead. I pick up my phone calling Austin one more time hoping and praying that he will answer.

"Hey sweetheart what's up?" He says cheerfully.

"Austin I need..." is all I can get out before Joshua finally makes his way into the bathroom. He has a look on his face that I haven't seen in a along time. I can hear Austin on the other end of the line wanting to know what's going on but for once I am too terrified to answer.

"Who's on the phone Amelia?" Joshua asks.

"No one Joshua. Now please do as I asked and leave." Pulling the phone way from my ear I place it on my shoulder where Austin can still hear what's going on. I say his name hoping that Austin will get the hint and come over.

"Hold on sweetheart, I'm on my way" I hear Austin say. All I can do is grunt at him hoping Joshua doesn't realize I am letting Austin know that I heard him.

"Stand up Amelia." Joshua says stepping closer to me. I do as I'm told not wanting to make him any madder.

"What exactly is it you want Joshua?" I ask. I know Austin can still hear everything going on and hope if I keep Joshua talking he might say something to incriminate himself.

"I told you I want what I am entitled to." He smirks. "But now that I'm here think I want a little something else too."

"Just tell me what it is and we can work something out." I plead.

"Well for starters I want the hundred thousand I asked for plus two hundred more." He says taking another step towards me. By now we are only about three feet apart and I'm not liking this position at all.

"Okay fine. What else?"

"You see ever since Katrina left me, I haven't had anyone to help me out in the bedroom area. So that's what I want from you." He states.

"No Joshua, anything but that." I gasp.

"Well Amelia you really don't have a choice. I told you earlier you could either give it to me or I could take it, so I guess take it it will be."

"Austin please hurry." I scream as I push past Joshua with all my might.

"I'm coming Amelia and I've already called the cops. They should be on the way to your place now and I'm almost there. Please hold on baby." Austin say sounding defeated.

"So you where taking to someone this whole time. Big mistake Amelia." Joshua says walking as fast as he can towards me. "Say goodbye to that boss of yours."

"Austin!" I scream as Joshua yanks the phone from my hand and throws me on the bed.

Before I can do anything Joshua is on top of me. He pins my hands above my hand with one of his and starts to kiss down my neck. I can feel his other hand sliding up my leg, pushing my dress up on the process. I fight with all I have to get him off me but he is just to strong. In this moment I feel the weakest I ever have in my life. The tears are steaming down my face a little more with every touch Joshua places on my body.

"See Amelia this why I told you not the wear this dress. You look like a whore and now you're going to, be treated like one."

"Joshua please don't do this." I beg him.

He says nothing in response. I feel him pull away a little and realize he is undoing his pants and pushing them down. Again I push against him trying to get away but this receive a slap across the face. A sob escapes me but I still keep fighting him. When he gets his clothing down, he reaches up pulling my underwear off. All I can think is this is it. I am about to be raped by my soon to be ex husband and there is nothing I can do about it. I lay there preparing myself for the worse when I feel Joshua being pulled off of me and being wrapped in someone's arms.

"I'm here." I hear the person say. Looking up I come face to face with Tyler and immediately start to try to get away from him.

"Don't touch me." I say pulling the cover over my now half naked body.

"It's me love. You're alright now."

"No! I don't want you here." I scream. "Where's Austin? I need him. Austin!"

"I'm here sweetheart." He says wrapping his arms around me. "I've got you now. No ones going to hurt you anymore."

"Please don't leave me alone. I need you." I say snuggling into his chest as the tears continue to fall.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be right here."

I stay wrapped in his arms for I don't know how long. I am still aware of Tyler's presence in the room but I don't acknowledge him. Several moments later a police officer walks into my room wanting my statement on what happened. I tell him all that went on and Austin tells him everything he heard, then the officer leaves. I am still in Austin arms but I know I will eventually have to move, I just don't want to. I feel save here. I feel Austin start to pull away and I tighten my grip on the front of his now wet shirt.

"Hey it's okay." He says cupping my face. "I was just going to pick you up so we can go to my place."

I just nod, afraid if I speak I'll start sobbing again. Austin places his arms around me, picking me up bridal style as he stands. I place my arms around him and bury my face in his neck not wanting anyone to see me in this shape. When he enters my living area I here him speak to Tyler but I never raise my face up to look at either of them. I can't deal with Tyler after all that's happened tonight.

"Look man, go home and I'll call you tomorrow and let you know how she doing. There's nothing you can do right now anyway." Austin says.

"I guess." He says sounding helpless. "Please call me and let me know is she needs anything. I'll be over first thing in the morning."

"I will, but please wait for me to call before you come over. I don't want you to wake her if she's still sleeping."

"Fine. I'll see y'all in the morning." Tyler's says as he touches my arm. I flinch which causes him to instantly move his hand. "I'm sorry love."

"Just go Tyler. I'm ready to get her out of this place. She needs to rest."

"Yeah!" Is all he says before I hear him walk out.

"You alright sweetheart?" Austin asks.

I shake my head, which is still buried in his neck and feel him tighten his grasp on me. The next thing I know we are out of my condo and I am being placed into the passenger seat of his car. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes again and I need Austin's arms back around me. It's the only thing that calms me and makes me feel secure. A few moments later he climbs into the driver seat and starts the car. Looking over at me he sees me crying and pulls me into another hug. We sit there a few more minutes before he pulls away, cupping my face in his hands, and wipes away my tears. I just sit there looking at him waiting for him to look away, but he doesn't. He just continues holding my face and starring at me, then finally speaks.

"You don't know how scared I was when I got your call earlier." He lets go and runs his hand through his hair. "I have never felt so helpless in my entire life. God Amelia, if something happened to you I don't know what I would do."

"I'll be okay." I say still looking at.

"I know. Because I'm never letting you go again." He states. "Shall we head to my place now?"

"Yeah, I'm tired."

He reaches over grasping my hand in his and bring it up to his mouth, placing a kiss on my knuckles, then lays our entwined hands in his lap. All the way to his house we drive in complete silence. When we arrive he comes to my side of the car picking me back up and walking into his house. Austin doesn't put me down until we are in his bathroom. He places me on the counter and walks over to the tub filling it water before turning back to me. He walks until he is right in front of me and pulls me off the counter. Turning me around he unzips my dress then pulls away and walks towards the bathroom door. I don't want him to leave because I don't want to be alone right now.

"Austin." I find myself saying. He stops dead in his tracks turning back to me. "Where are you going?"

"I was only going to get you some of my clothes and to give you some privacy."

"Please don't leave. I just...." I trail off taking a deep breath. "I don't want to be alone right now."

"Alright. I'm going to turn around until you get into the bath, okay? When you're in there and settled let me know."

I nod my head and he turns so his back is to me. Easing off the counter, I let my dress fall to the floor and slide into the tub. The warm water against my body feels amazing. I close my eyes breathing in deep trying to calm my nerves. When I open my eyes back up I see Austin has walked over to me and is now sitting on the edge of the tub. How did I not here him moving across the room? Looking over him, I see he has his hands in his lap and is looking down at them. I go to speak but he beats me to it.

"I heard you get into the water and knew you where covered, so I turned around."

"It's fine. Thank you for staying with me."

"No problem." He says.

No other words are spoken. I close my eyes again starting to relax, when I feel Austin start to massage my shoulders. His touch sending tingles all down my body. After a few minutes later he moves his hands to my hair massaging my scalp and it's all I can do not to let a moan slip out. This feels so good. He stops for just a second before wetting my hair and washing it. When he's done with that I wash up while he goes to get me a towel. He comes back and stands by the tub with the towel held open. I stand up out of the tub, stepping into the towel which he wraps around me. Austin pulls me out of the bathroom and into his closet. He opens a drawer pulling out some underwear I notice as mine and pulls them up my legs, then turns to another draw taking out one of his shifts pulling it over my head. Austin then takes the towel dries my hair and leads me back to the bedroom. He walks us over to his bed, pulls the cover back, and lifts me putting into the bed. I watch as he walks back to the closet then comes out seconds later in nothing but a pair of tight black Calvin's. As he climbs in beside me he flips the light off and turns to face me. The moon light shining through the window hits his face in a way that almost makes me loose me breath. He really does look handsome. I place my hand on his face and lean over kissing his cheek. He just lays there watching every move I make.

"Thank you for coming for me tonight. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't....."I trail off.

"Sweetheart you're okay. Please don't start crying again." He says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest.

"I'm sorry." I say drying my tears.

"Amelia look at me." He places his finger under my chin making me look at him, then places his hand on my cheek. "You have nothing to apologize for. Something horrible happened to you tonight, so you have every right to be upset. I didn't say not to cry being mean. I said it because I hate to see tears falling down your beautiful face."

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because I care." He says placing a kiss on my nose.

"Me too." I whisper.

We lay there looking into each other's eyes not saying a word. I feel his one hand on my back rubbing me through my shirt and the other still on the side of my face. Every touch of his hand is sending feeling through my body I have never gotten from him before. The intensity of his stare is causing me to want to do thing I shouldn't. Without thinking about it I lean over and kiss him on the cheek next to his mouth. I hear his breath pick up slightly and become uneven. I lean in again but this time kiss him right on the lips. It's only a small peck but it's amazing. Leaning back I look to his face to see his eyes closed. When they open a few moments later I can see all kinds of emotions swirling in them. This time I lean in kissing him and stay there a few seconds longer before pulling back. I don't know what has come over me. I have never felt this way around Austin before.

"Amelia...." He says. It's like his voice bring me out of my daze and I realize what I have just done.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"Don't apologize sweetheart it's alright. I promise." He says. "No harm done."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you get some sleep and we'll worry about what all happened tonight, tomorrow."

"Sounds good. Goodnight Austin." I say as I snuggle back into his bare chest.

"Goodnight Amelia."

**************************************************************************************************

AAAAHHHHHH! They finally kissed or she kissed him. It was just a peck but still there was lip to lip action happening. Hope part two was worth the wait. I'll be working on the next three parts over the next few days but don't expect another update for at lest a week. I'm hoping to have more regular and scheduled updates. It all depends on what goes on around here. If you like the story please share it with your friends! Anyway until next time.

All the love. M

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

31.6K 1.1K 52
Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves from Seville to the USA for money to cater...
256 107 25
Imagine you left your school for a year and when you come back, you find your best friends bullying a girl. What do you do? ♣♣♣♣♣ "I promise you tha...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
517 79 26
Amelia Earhart was a 24-year-old woman who didn't believe in love. She had broken up with her fiancé a week before their wedding, and she only believ...