The Adoption (A Zayn Malik Fa...

By Liana_Love8

Zayn Malik (one of the heartthrobs of famous boy band One Direction) has been practically ordered by his moth... More

Ch. 1 - The Adoption
Ch. 2 - A Day Out
Ch. 4 - Back to the Orphange
Ch. 5 - Liam
Author's Note

Ch. 3 - The Boys

791 29 8
By Liana_Love8

As the day continued, I got the twins everything their hearts desired. They were absolutely happy. That put a smile on my face. I wanted them to be as happy as possible.

I also came to realise that the other boys might not take it as easy as Niall did. Since Louis and Harry absolutely love children, and are basically children themselves, they'll probably love the twins. But Liam. He's so strict with us. Not always, but when it comes to serious situations.

How would he take it?

"Daddy, we're hungry." William said for the two of them. Jordan nodded while brushing the hair of one of her baby princess dolls.

"Hm. Let me see what I, I mean we have." I turned and looked inside of our fridge. There wasn't much and I was no good when it came to cooking. Looks like I'll have to call Liam. Might as well call Harry and Louis because they have to meet the kids too. i can't forget Niall.

"Why don't we call your uncle Liam and ask him to come over and make something?" I asked the twins.

"Otay!" They said in unison. Here goes nothing.

***

When the doorbell rang, I was extremely nervous. I knew I was going to get a yelling from Liam, even though I am older. My heart was in my throat by the time I made it to the door.

After a deep breath, I opened the door. Liam smiled at me and brought me in for a hug.

"Hey Zayn! So you need help with dinner? Are all the boys coming?" He asked after walking inside.

"Yeah. Li, I gotta tell you something before you actually see them." I replied.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked.

"Liam, I-"

"Daddy! Look what I made!" I heard Jordan yell while turning the corner to show her still in her tutu and holding a piece of construction paper.

When her's and Liam's eyes met, she stopped running and began to get shy. Liam started to breath a tad bit heavier at the sight of her.

"Daddy." She called for me. Reaching her arms up so I could pick her up.

Liam's eyes stayed glued to her, even after she was in my arms. He was in shock. I'm sure I would be too.

Jordan hid her face in my neck because of her shyness, and probably because of Liam staring at her so intensely. She started to whimper just a little because of how uncomfortable she was.

"Liam stop. You're frightening her. She's so shy." I informed him. His eyes moved away from her. But he'd still occasionally glance at her.

"Look I adopted her and-"

"Daddy! Jordy!" I heard William yell out. Liam's brown eyes couldn't have gotten any bigger.

"William! We're over here! Please just hear me out on this one."

After explaining myself, and Jordan getting used to Liam, he finally started to warm up to the idea of me having the twins. It was a lot easier than I expected it to be. Now I just had to make sure the twins survived through Louis and Harry.

"Hello bitches! The queen has arrived!" I heard Louis yell. Jordan and William both covered mouths.

"Daddy. He thed a bad word!" William pointed. I sighed.

"Well, lets get this shi-" Louis stopped mid-sentence when he laid eyes on the twins. Harry came in right after him and his eyes lit up.

"Babies! Louis, you have to watch your mouth. Hi kids! I'm Harry. What are your names?" Harry asked the kids in a baby voice.

"I'm William!" He said happily.

"Hi, William. And what's your name, Love?" Harry asked Jordan, which caused her to blush and giggle.

"Jordan." She said shyly. But not her usual shy voice. She sounded happy.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl!" Harry said while tickling her cheek lightly. Causing her to laugh and squirm.

"Zayn. Who did you knock up?" Louis whispered.

"I adopted them, Louis. They look just like me don't they?" I smiled.

"William looks exactly like you. Even dresses like you!" Harry stated. We all joined together in a laugh.

"Guess what, William?" Louis asked him happily.

"What?" He replied.

"We both have William in our name. You're William Malik and I'm, Louis William Tomlinson."

"Cool!" William complimented.

There was a gargle between the seven of us and we all went silent. We all looked towards Jordan whose cheeks were completely red.

"Looks like someone's hungry." Harry commented, causing everyone to erupt in laughter while Jordan stayed embarrassed and hid her face in Harry's neck. 

"Uncle Liam will make some food right now. Don't you worry." Louis said while giving my little girl a wink. 

 Liam stood up and started to look through the cabinets and fridge to find something he could use to cook with. I think he was having just a bit of hard time since I haven't bought anything for a while. I didn't eat much which worried the boys and my family. It's not my fault that I don't have a big appetite like Niall and everyone else we know. It really isn't like I try to starve myself. I just don't get that hungry. This made me wonder if the twins will start worrying about me in near future. Maybe I should eat more.

 As things had gone on, Jordan drew pictures for all of us. They were pretty amazing for a two year old. William was having a great conversation with Louis and Niall about a story he once heard about dragons, fighting, and warrior that did everything he could to protect the people he loved and the kingdom he lived in. He said it was his favourite story and that nothing else could top it. 

 When the food was finally ready, we all dug in. Especially Jordan and William. They sat in highchairs while the five of us boys sat in regular chairs. I started to think that maybe nights should always be like this. One big happy family. Even though I haven't had the twins long, I realised that we have a big family. I also know that I'm going to need some help with the kids. Especially when I go on tour and all. Why couldn't I have had a girlfriend? I guess it just couldn't happen that way.  

I didn't really mind the fact that I was single. But I knew it would be hard being a single father. Especially when you have to travel around the world. I wonder what would happen if I took the kids with me on our next tour.

Hmm.

"Daddy! Uncle Louis won't let me thweep!" William yelled in the small tour bus. I groaned.

"Daddy! Jordan won't stop crying." Harry said while carrying Jordan. She clung onto Harry and burried her head in between his neck and shoulder.

Maybe I shouldn't take the kids with me. Even though I'd miss them with all of my heart. It might for the better.

"Zayn? What's getting at your head, mate?" Louis asked while placing an arm around my shoulders.

"Just, what the future might be like with the twins." I replied. We looked at the two enjoying themselves with the other boys playing with them.

"They are going to be a big responsibility, Zayn. And you have to be there for them and raise them. I know that times are going to be tough because I had to watch all of my sisters once and it was hard. But parenting is a whole different ball park." Louis was actually making sense for once. And being serious. Looks like I'm going to be having a lot of firsts from now on.

***

"Jordan! William! Come say goodnight to your uncles!" I yelled for the two.

They were playing in the living room. It was time for the boys to leave. We had a recording tomorrow. I had no idea what I would do with the twins. Maybe I could ask my mum or my cousin to watch them. But I doubted either would be able to.

My cousin went to school during the day and my mum had work. Maybe I could take them with me. I still have to think it though.

"Bye uncle Hawwy." Jordan and William said while hugging Harry's legs. He smiled and bent down to ruffle his hand through their hair.

"Bye you two. I hope I can see you tomorrow!" He said excitedly. The two smiled up at him.

"Zayn, please bring them tomorrow!" Niall pleaded. Pouting a bit.

"I have to think about it." I replied. When the twins finished saying goodbye to Liam, it was time for them to go to sleep.

"Bye you guys. Come on you two. Bath time then bed time!" I announced after closing and locking the front door. The twins giggled and rain towards the stairs.

I chuckled to myself and followed the toddlers up the stairs. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

________________________

Hey guys! I'm trying to update regularly now. but I might not always be able to. So just bare with me please? Thanks! Love you!!

- Liana

P.S. Sorry if its short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...