Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!

510 15 3
By Ink0006

Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!

“Yeah,” I said raising an eyebrow at him. “What of it?” I asked and he shrugged and turned away.  

“Come on, Tamz,” Tash said clamping a hand on my shoulder. 

“Okay, okay I’m coming. Oh, Sasuke no getting into fights, and that goes for you, too, Lee-kun,” I said as me, Lisa, and Tash walked off to the third floor.

...

Julie

Tigerlily shouted at me to get him out of the water prison. I’m working on it, can’t he see that? I flipped two kunai out of my pocket and winged them at the Zabuza clone holding Tigerlily in the water prison. He knocked them away with his sword just as Tank whipped around back and crashed into him. The Zabuza clone’s hand wrenched from the prison. Tigerlily collapsed to the ground in a pool of water.

Too wet to ignite anything, so I had to do the right thing and send him back. Shit.

As Tank swam through the mist to my side again, Zabuza was shouting out another jutsu. “Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet!”

Roaring waters blasted towards my position out of the fog. Dropping any hope of deflecting it, I dove for the ground. The dragon shot past me, but reared up and roared at my back as I got to my feet and bolted away. I knew it was running after me. The ground was shaking as it made a war path just to cut me on my back. I winced as I grabbed onto Tank’s fin. He helped me put distance between me and the water dragon.

My foot sunk into something wet and I cried out as I sunk into the water. The rumbling stopped, thankfully. I swam to the surface and climbed up top, coughing out water as footsteps sloshed my way.

“Shit,” I swore. My Dad (Gai) wasn’t necessarily the one to teach jutsu; he hardly knew any himself. I had to go to Kakashi to learn how to make clones, remember?

Pole clashed with sword again; at least I could tell that this was the original Zabuza. He smelled like him where his clones smelled like, well, water!

But Jensen having a field day, doki-doki-ing in my ear like that; that was getting stressful.

I narrowed my eyes in focus, grinding my teeth together as I tried to meet Zabuza slash for slash. He nicked me a couple of times, and I know I bruised him once or twice. I flipped over his shoulder behind him and caught him on the back.

My pole slipped through the after image.

“Too slow,” he growled behind me. His sword sank into the back half of my shoulder.

I jumped away before it could slice my arm off. I landed a distance away from him, gripping my wound  and gnawing the inside of my cheek. Shit, this hurt like a motherfucker. Nothing’s more irritating than seeing your blood floating on the water.

Wait, blood? I can see blood? Color? What? Now that I think about it, I’ve been seeing, like actually seeing for a while now. That, and Tank’s been whimpering at me to calm down.

Zabuza swung his sword around in a circle by that hole in his blade.

I tensed. He planned on throwing it.

“I like BBQ,” Zabuza said cockily, gaining more momentum on his swing. He swung his arm back and then slashed it forward, releasing his sword at that moment.

Fuck.

Tam

“Tam! How ya been?” Kiba said the second I walked through the door. 

“I’m good Kiba,” I said. “You?”  

“Yo, Kiba,” Lisa stated.  

“Hi Kiba,” Tash said after.    

“Hi Lisa, Tash,” he said nodding to each one. “I’m good, too. And so is Akamaru,” he said as I tickled Akamaru’s nose. “Where’s Jurei-kun?”

I wondered that myself. I turned to Liss and Tash, and they shrugged. I turned back to Kiba, “Uh, I don’t rightly know.”

“How do you not know where your teammate is?” asked a familiar voice: Shino.

“Yo, Shino!” I said stepping to the side. “What you been up to?” I asked as I walked over to him with a smile on my face. Shino. Always been one of my faves!

He blinked at me. “Nothing really,” He answered. “Yourself?” He asked in his same old way.

“Not really, training” I stated dryly. “Hinata, how are you?” I asked turning to her.  

“I-I’m good t-thanks” she stuttered. The poor thing.

“Good, that’s good,” I said with a smile. She smiled back.  

“Tam, want some chips?” Choji asked from behind me. I grinned widely for everyone to see.

“Yep!” I said, turning to face him with my grin in place. I spotted Shikamaru next to him and a scared Ino next to him. Choji pointed the bag at me and I took a chip. We shared like this until there were no more.

“Oh,” we both expelled at the same time then laughed about it. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walked through the doors, and all attention turned to them from all the rookies. Me, Lisa, and Tash went to one side while all that petty arguing went on. I tuned out ‘til I heard shouting from Naruto.  

I walked over to the side of him “Baka!” I shouted, punching him in the side of the head. He flew right into the wall and sat there.  

“What was that Naruto? I didn’t quite get it?” Kiba asked, chuckling. I walked over to the side of him.

 “Baka!” I shouted, punching him in the side of the face and he fell next to Naruto,  both out of it for a minute or so.  

I felt a presence behind me. “I wouldn’t draw attention—” he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I cut him off because as soon as his hand hit my shoulder, I grabbed hold of it.  

As I flipped him over my shoulder, I shouted, “Get your scum ridden hands off me!” And slammed his back onto the floor in front of me. Gross, Kabuto. You don’t just go touching people!

He just blinked as he laid there in a daze. Out of it right now.

“Do you know each other?” Sakura asked.  

“No,” Kabuto said as he stood on shaky legs.  

“Not really,” I snapped then turned on my heels, walking back to Tash, Lisa, and Lily, who had jumped off me when I walked over to Naruto.

“Come on Lily, you want an acorn?” I asked as she jumped out of Tash’s arms and on to my shoulder. 

I tuned out for a bit here.

...

Julie

Not thinking, I held out my hand and—Lady Luck is on my side—I grabbed the hilt of the sword.

“Ha!” I cried out victoriously, dropping my paintbrush and taking the sword in both hands. Jensen was pumping wildly. I was so chock full of adrenaline from my near-death experience, that I couldn’t pay attention to anything else but the guy standing in front of me and the sword in my hands.

I narrowed my eyes at Zabuza, my vision fierce as a hawk.

“Julie, NO! You already sent Tigerlily away! Don’t!” Tank shouted as I flashed across the water, parting the river in my wake. I could’ve sworn I heard Iccarus cawing as I moved, but he sounded dejected.

Regardless, I caught Zabuza by surprise with my sudden burst of speed. My elbow caught Zabuza in the chest and pushed him to the ground, the actual ground. All the water from the river was up in the air around us.

I sat on his stomach, the edge of the sword across his neck, right under his chin. My sunglasses had flown off in the chaos, and my hair had come out of its bun and was sticking to my face from the water drenching us and the area around.

“I win,” I said, panting heavily, a wide smile on my face. My vision blurred and a lump formed in my throat. I tried to swallow it and ended up choking. My lip pulled into my bottom lip as everything began to hurt. Everything trembled, and I choked out another sob.

They were gone. Tank, Tigerlily, Proto, Iccarus, my turtle—all gone. They went with my parchment vision. I couldn’t bring that back either, just as much as I couldn’t breathe right now.

“…Baka,” Zabuza said. He sat up, and I fell into his lap, his chest keeping me upright by my forehead. I heaved angry, frustrated sobs. Why was I so stupid? Why was I so careless? I should’ve listened. I should’ve listened to Tank. But I didn’t. I was in the moment. I was going to win, and I did. But I’d lost them in my bloodlust. See children? Bloodlust leads to bad things. Bad things.

Without actually meaning to, I sent them away. For good.

Something heavier than the rain with five appendages dropped onto my head.

“Stop looking like you lost then.”

Tam

“Hang on, hang on, don’t give up hope yet,” Kabuto said, grabbing my attention again. “Maybe I can help you guys out a little. With my ninja info cards.”

I stepped over to the group when I heard that. Liss and Tash; they came with me, too. I want to see the cards in person, and I guess so did they. Kabuto said some more things but I tuned out that part, knowing it all.

“Do those cards of yours have any info on the candidates, individually?” Sasuke asked. I perked up here. What was he going on about? I looked at Liss and Tash. They both shook their heads.

“They might,” Kabuto smirked. He flickered his gaze at me and the girls before turning back to Sasuke. “You have someone in mind?”

“I might,” He said.

“Well, be that as it may, I can’t promise complete facts. But I do have stuff on almost everyone here, Including you guys, of course. So tell me, who do you want to know about?” Kabuto asked.

“His name is Gaara of the Desert and also Rock Lee of the Leaf while you’re at it.” Sasuke said. I saw something click in his eyes and he started talking again, “Oh and Tammy of the Leaf and Maito Jurei. I want to know more on them as well.”

My jaw hit the floor. I was with Liss when she asked, “The fuck?”

“Ask me yourself, you little shit,” I snapped at Sasuke. “And come on Sasuke, Like he would have anything on me and Julie that you don't already know.” I growled at Kabuto, “Say a word about me Kabuto ya shithead, and I’ll kill you slowly and painfully.”

“Fine,” Kabuto muttered, looking at me. “That’s no fun, you even know their names. This will be really easy.”

He went through the info on Lee and Gaara before pulling another card out. He smirked at me and started spinning it. My picture came up on the card. I pulled a Kunai out and threw it, stabbing the card to the floor.

“I will kill you,” I said, deadly serious.

Sasuke glared at me.  I just shrugged him off.

“Well, I still have one more card,” Kabuto said, holding up one with a picture of Julie. “Even though she’s not here, I still have plenty of info on her.” Something in his eyes told me he had information on all four of us, probably for Orochimaru. That was a scary thought; Orochimaru, already known about us!

I prepared to throw myself at Kabuto to get him to shut up, but Liss and Tash caught my arms. I turned to them, betrayed. What about Julie did they want to know so bad?

“She’s on our team,” I whispered to them. “I’m not going to let her business get put out there—”

“Maito Jurei,” Kabuto said, drawing my attention. “One of few shinobi to turn her chakra into a medium. At that cost of that, however, she loses her eyesight.”

“What do you mean by medium?” Sakura asked. Everyone’s out for info on Julie, aren’t they?

“Medium as in paint,” Kabuto said, a “nice guy” smile on his face that I wanted to smack onto the floor. “She can paint with her chakra.”

“Like she did in the Land of Waves,” Sasuke said.

“Yeah, yeah, Julie’s an artist. Can you shut up now?”

“But there’s more,” Kabuto said. “She has to be very calm to use this type of long-distance fighting. If she enters a state of bloodlust, she’ll lose all her painting abilities, even any summons she created.”

My eyes widened, then narrowed. “You have nothing to worry about. Julie would never do that.” From what I’ve seen, she loves those guys, with all her heart! She’d never just send them away.

“Oh? But what if it happens on accident?” Kabuto asked smugly. “I’m not saying she’d never do it. I am saying that, if she holds any grudges against someone, and let’s say, they asked her for a rematch—”

“Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” I growled. He knew way more than he should. He’s been sneaking around, I bet you. Liss and Tash released me.

“That’s enough outta ya, Kabuto,” Liss said, just as angry as I was or getting there. “I’ll rip your head off your shoulders and put it on a platter.”

Kabuto held his hands up in defense. “Hmm. The competition is going to be intense this year.” Kabuto told us all. I know that, asshole.

I walked over to Kabuto, a deadly glare on my face as I looked at him. “I’ll let you off with a warning this time, shit face. Not everyone likes their personal information being let out.”

At the same time we both looked up, we both felt the same thing, Damn, I didn’t want to be involved in this shit but it’s too late.

The chakra flew at us, and Kabuto grabbed me ‘round the waist. We dodged the punch as Kabuto pulled me back with him. I heard a crack and looked at Kabuto. His glasses cracked. The fucking sound waves!

“Oh I get it,” Kabuto said, “It was that kind of attack.”

“Just got it,” I said, freeing myself from Kabuto’s grip. “They’re sound ninja, what do you expect?” I said.

“Hang on, I saw it all,” Sasuke said. “He dodged the attack. Him and Tam. How did that happen?”

“It must’ve come closer than it looked,” Shiky said.

“No, then Tam would have been effected, too,” Sasuke said.

“Look at him, acting like it was nothing. Real tough guy,” Shiky muttered.

“Tam, you guys okay?” Sasuke asked.

“Yeah. It was no—” I was cut off. Fuck, aftereffects!

My ears starting, ringing both sets of them. I screamed in horrendous pain as I fell to my knees gripping my squirrel ears as they hurt the most. I managed to look at Kabuto just started to puke. Gross.

I felt cold wet stuff coming from my ears, my mouth, my nose, and my eyes.

“TAM!” Naruto went to run this way, but Lisa stopped him. I could see red in my vision. Fuck this is not good!

A second set of hands clasped over my human ears. I couldn’t see who it was, but it helped dull the ringing.

“Fuck,” I moaned as the ringing came to a stop. I pulled my hands away from my ears, so did the second set of hands, and I looked up as I tried to focus on the floor. There were gasps from many people.

I saw blood on my hands.

I wiped the blood from my mouth, then spat the rest out on the floor. I wiped at my eyes and more blood stained my bandages.

I got to my feet with the help of those hands from before, feeling shaky, and wiped at both sets of ears. That hurt like a motherfucker!

“Bitch,” I hissed as I wiped the blood from my nose.

“You’re welcome,” laughed a deep, familiar voice. I actually looked at the person who owned the hands and blinked.

“Julie?!” I asked. She was dripping wet. “Where were you? What happened?”

“That’s what I should be asking you,” Julie said.

“Are you okay, Tam?” Tash asked worried.

“I’ll be cool,” I said still trying to stop the slight ringing in my ears.

“Cut it out, sound ninja,” Ibiki shouted from the front of the classroom. “Who said you could fight?”

I looked at him and my eyes widened.  

“Bro? What the hell are you doing here?” I shouted but flinched at my own voice hurting my ears. I was surprised to see Julie, too.

“I’m helping out,” he said dryly.

“I asked Hokage-sama if I could help out with the Chuunin Exams, too before we ran here,” she said then laughed. “He was chill about it.”

“We’re still soaked, though.”

Now that I noticed, Zabuza was drenched, too! What happened to the both of them? I just noticed that they were also wearing bandages in places. That, and Julie was looking right at me, instead of in my general direction.

“You can…see?” I whispered. She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head.

“Yeah,” she said. “I can.”

I looked at Zabuza as whispers like ‘he’s Zabuza of the Mist’, and ‘he’s a criminal’,  and ‘I didn’t know he had a sister’ and ‘no wonder she’s strong and took that attack like it was nothing.’

“Whispering is rude!” I snapped loudly, but flinched a little again. “Okay the answers to your questions. Yes he is Zabuza, he was a criminal. He’s here to redeem himself, I know you didn’t know he has a sister because I’m not his real sister, I’m his adopted sister if you will and last but not least I know I’m strong.” I said all this as I walked down to him. 

“Thanks for that, Tam,” Ibiki muttered. He then told us to give in our papers, and that we would be given a seat number. After that, we’d have to sit in the assigned seat.

I looked to Zabuza and whispered. “Bro, why’re you and Julie soaked to the bone?”

“We had a rematch,” Zabuza said.

“Really?” I asked excitedly, and rather loudly. Everyone looked at me as I toned it down. “Who won, who won?” My tail flicked back and forth happily.

He looked a little reluctant to say, “She did.” I was happy for Julie and was going to go find her when I saw that she had already walked over this way with a lot more ease than she normally would. It made my heart sink but Kabuto—that asshole—I knew he was smiling somewhere.

“Zabuza owes me lunch now,” Julie said. “He almost forgot that he was helping out today, so we had to run over here right after our fight.”

“Why can you see so well?” I whispered. Julie jumped, then waved her hand dismissively.

“I’ll tell ya later,” she said as  Zabuza ruffled my hair. “Go take your test already.”

“Good luck, sis,” Zabuza said as I walked off to get my seat number, my ears not hurting much now.

"Look, I don’t need that shit!"  

FF

I was next to Kankuro at the very end, by the wall. Lisa was on the same row, but right by the other wall, and Tash was next to Hinata. Ibiki told us the rules and shizz when we all were seated.

“Kotetsu, Izumo keep a close eye on Tam, will you?” he said.

“And take that,” Ibiki ordered as Zabuza walked over to me and picked up my sword, which was leaning on the side of the desk.

“Hey, hands off ya shit. No one touches my sword!” I snapped as I rose from my seat. Zabuza then disappeared and repapered at Ibiki desk at the front.  

“I know you too well, ya little shit,” he said, placing it on the desk.  

“Not cool bro, not fucking cool,” I said, shaking my head and sitting down again.  

“Okay, begin” Ibiki said.

Okay think. What can I do now? I was going to use my sword as a fucking mirror!

Okay, I guess that could work. I made this Jutsu up for something like this, hehe. Thanks to Asuma’s help, I can do this Jutsu. This will work just great.

I placed two fingers on my eye like Gaara and bubbles began to form and eye high up, near the ceiling. It was like seeing from a completely different place.

I made my bubble eye scan the room, looking for someone with the answers. Once I found someone, I moved the eye closer and began copying the answers down on my paper. That was ‘til the girl I was copying off of saw the eye next to her shoulder and screamed.

“EEK There’s something on my shoulder!”

As quick as a flash, the eye popped into hundreds of really small bubbles and popped.

“All right,” Ibiki said. “Who’s blowing bubbles?”

No one answered, and Ibiki let it slide.

Shit. I have half the answers. I need more.

Then it hit me. I could talk squirrel!

I could use Lily like Kiba does Akamaru. I told her my plan in squirrel talk then she began giving me the rest of the answers. Once we finished, Lily jumped down on my paper and curled up on it, hiding the answers from everyone. Don't want them to see.

After sometime, both me and Kankuro raised our hands at the same time. I didn’t even realise he was about to do that. Oh well. I flashed him a grin before looking at Ibiki again.

“What is it?” Ibiki asked.

“I need to use the can,” Kankuro and I said at the same time.

“You know what to do,” Ibiki said to a “proctor”. I know it was Kankuro’s puppet. The proctor cuffed me and Kankuro together and it took us out the room. As soon as the door shut, I looked at Kankuro.

“What are you playing at?” I snapped.

“What? It’s not me,” Kitty said as we were being let to the boys bathroom.

“I know it’s your puppet,” I snapped at him, “now let me go so I can pee in peace!” I was dragged into the bathroom. Kankuro laughed and un-cuffed me from him. I slipped into the only stall and peed fast before coming out and washing my hands. After about 3 more minutes Kankuro came out from ‘round the corner and went to grab my arm. I moved away from him.

“Wash your hands, you prick!” I said. He laughed and washed his hands.

“Hurry the fuck up, Kitty,” I shouted at him as we walked back really slowly.

“Fine, fine,” Kankuro muttered, “stop your whining.”

Kankuro opened the door and all eyes turned to us. Kankuro squeaked a little and I smacked him in the back of the head.

“Man up,” I muttered.

“Hurry up,” Zabuza snapped at him. We walked back down to our seats. On the way there, though, Kankuro slipped something onto Temari’s desk.

“Saw that,” I said as we sat down. “But I won’t say anything.” 

He nodded at me.

“Pencils down!” Ibiki shouted as Julie and Zabuza started collecting papers. I looked at her questioningly, and she just winked at me.

Ibiki said something about leaving and some people left as Zabuza and Julie passed out question ten. He showed us his head with all the scars and holes and stuff, and asked if anyone wanted to leave again.

“Don't underestimate me!” Naruto shouted. “I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

“Hell yeah Naruto!” I shouted. After another moment or so of straining over this dumbass question, Ibiki said that we passed.

There were some cheers and some confused moans. People asked questions as Ibiki explained but I zoned out there.

Then Anko jumped in the window, throwing a banner around and I burst out laughing. 

“What’s so—wait! It’s you!” she shouted as she recognised me.  

“Yep!” I said as I stopped laughing.   

“Dumpling thief,” she said as she disappeared and reappeared next to me.  

“I said I’ll pay you back, so how about it? I’ll pay. We'll go tonight,” I said to her. A massive smile came on her face. 

“Sure,” she said then appeared next to Ibiki and Zabuza. 

“You’re early, Anko,” Ibiki said. 

“Okay maggots,” Anko said, “by the end of the second part, less than half of you will be left. I’ll tell your sensei know where to meet. You’re dismissed.”  

“Anko, Zabuza, My place ASAP, sorry if I'm not there when you are. Have to get some people.” I said. 

“There gonna be food?” Zabuza asked. I nodded.

“Duh,” I said. “We’re going out for dumplings.”

He nodded and pointed his thumb at Julie. “She comes, too.”

“Yeah, I was going to invite her,” I said. Then I remembered. “Gimme my sword, you shithead!”

“One condition. “You have to wear a kimono.”

“What?” both me and Anko shouted. 

“No kimono no sword,” he said. 

“Jackass!” I snapped. “Fine I’ll wear the stupid thing. It’ll look shitty on me anyway.”

“Haha! You have to wear a kimono!” Anko teased. Lily jumped onto my head at that time.

“I’ll wear one, too,” Julie said. “So you’re not the only one, haha.”

“Julie, that’s sweet,” I said sweetly, “And Anko no kimono no dumplings!” I said to her then grabbed Lisa and Tash from the group. I went back for my sword and then ran off.   

“Okay, are you to going to coming or not?” I asked as we stopped outside.  

“I’m going to go home and train,” Lisa said with a smile. “Maybe another time.” 

“Same,” Tash said, “so see you later!” We all hugged and walked off in different directions.

I walked to the Hokage’s office at a slow speed when someone ran right into me, sending me flying to my left and knocking Lily off my shoulder.  

“Lily!” I shouted as I flew through the air. I crashed into a tree hard. On impact I shut my eyes tight.

I don’t want to open them. What if Sayuri is hurt? I meant to protect her.  

“Are you okay? I’m so sorry,” a deep voice said from in front of me.  

“If you’ve hurt Sayuri, so help me!” I shouted opening my eyes to see Sayuri in the arm of someone. I looked up to see a man that was the spitting image of Shino. He handed me his hand and helped me up. He then handed me Sayuri and went to run off again but I grabbed his arm. 

“Aburame Shino’s dad, if I’m right?” I questioned.  

“Yes,” he said, “how do you know Shino?”  

“I’m his friend,” I said. 

“Oh,” he said. “You’re one of the prophecy girls.” 

“Yep, the name’s Tammy. But please call me Tam,” I said, sticking my hand out for him to shake. 

“Okay Tam. I’m Aburame Shibi,” he said and I smiled at him as we shook hands.  

“Do you have to be somewhere? You were in a hurry,” I said.  

“I’m meant to be at the Hokage’s office and I’m late.” he said and ran off. I ran alongside him. “What are you doing may I ask?”

“I’m heading to the Hokage’s office, too, so better to have company than on your bill,” I said.

“Okay keep up if you can,” he said, running ahead.

“Oh it’s on like Donkey Kong!” I said, running ahead of him. He sped ahead of me again. I let him stay in front ‘til I saw the bottom of the stairs to the Hokage building come into sight. I ran faster and overtook him.

“See you there!” I said, running past and heading up the stairs. If I didn’t have my weights on, I would be way faster. He caught up to me as I went in the building. We were neck and neck when we reached the door.

I swung it open and we charged in shouting, “I WIN!” at the same time.

We both froze where we were and looked around the room full of people.  

“Sorry I’m late,” Shibi said nervously.

 “No wonder. Racing a little girl around. What is she, like 10?” some man with his headband tied around his leg said.  

“Fuck you asshole!” I snapped. “I’m 15, Jackass!” Most in the room looked shocked.  

“Tam,” Gramps said to me, “please leave and wait ‘til this meeting is over.”

“Wait you’re one of the ‘p’ girls!” the man said.  

“Yeah,” I said “and Gramps you won’t be long, will you?” I asked. 

“I won’t,” He said. I nodded and walked out the room. I took a seat on the floor next to the door as I waited. I then spotted Asuma, Kakashi, and Kurenai walking towards me. They were all too into their little chat, they didn't even see me. Asuma walked right into me and tripped over, falling flat on his face.

“Hi there, Asuma,” I said to Asuma.  

“Tam, I didn’t see you there,” he said as he stood up. “Sorry.”  

“It’s okay, give us a hand up,” I said as I put a hand out. He pulled me to my feet with a  sheepish grin.

“Sorry again. What’re you doing here?” he asked. 

“Well, I’m inviting gramps to tea,” I said happily. “I’m paying. We’re having dumplings, too.” 

“Just you, me, and dad?” he asked. 

 “No, I owe Anko so she’s coming. Zabuza, Haku, and Julie are, too. I was going to see if Konohamaru could come, too.” I said with a smile.

AND there’s something I need to ask them. So here goes.

“Okay, well—”

“Our names were changed,” I said over him. “When we went to get our seat numbers, it took us longer because our forms were wrong.”

“How so?” Kakashi asked.

I looked at him. “We put that we hand no last name and when we turned them in, they questioned us and said we forgot to put our last names,” I explained. “Sarutobi, Yuhi, and Hatake.” 

“Oh,” Kurenai said.  

“Well, can’t really be sorry for that,” Kakashi said, putting his book away.  

“So we’re Tammy Sarutobi, Natasha Yuhi, and Lisa Hatake?” I half stated, half asked.  

“Yes,” Kurenai said with a smile. “We did adopt each of you, after all.”

“I don’t see what the problem is,” Kakashi said. “Jurei-kun has already accepted that she’s a Maito.”

Just as I prepared to say something, the door opened. “You can come it now, Tammy,” an ANBU said, popping their head out the door.

“You can all come in, too,” I said, then walked in the door. The three of them followed.

“Oh, hello you three,” Gramps said to them. “What is it you wanted, Tammy?” he asked turning his attention to me. I sat on his desk and then started.  

“Okay,” I started, “so I borrowed some of Anko’s dumplings—” 

“You took Anko’s dumplings? I’m surprised you’re alive.” The man from earlier stated.  

“Shut up you twat, geez!” I turned back to Gramps and carried on. “Anyway, when I did I said I would pay her back. At the exam she popped up and shouted at me about being a dumpling thief and I said I’ll take her out for dumplings tonight. So my point is, as I’m now a Sarutobi, without being told,” I glared over at Asuma before looking back to Gramps. “I wanted to know if you would like to come. The dress code is nice, you know, suits and shizz. Not my idea may I add. Also would Konohamaru like to come too? What do you say Gramps?” 

“That’s not what you call Lord Hokage and the honorable grandson!” that guy shouted at me and I got ticked.

I jumped off the desk, landing next to the stupid guy.

“Tam, don’t do this,” Lily said. I ignored her. At this, Lily jumped on to Asuma’s shoulder. I swung my fist as soon as my fist landed, at the all Jonin in the room grabbed me, stopping me where I stood.   

“For your information, Jackass, Konohamaru doesn’t mind and from what I know neither does gramps,” I spat at him. I relaxed my body and they all let go, I tuned to Asuma and Lilly jumped back on my shoulder.  

“I told you not to do that,” she said nervously.  

“I’m sorry my little Lily,” I said then realised what I said. She just sniffled and got onto my head.

“So Gramps, you coming?” I asked again. 

“Of course,” he said with a smile.  

“Arrr I love your smile” I then noticed I said that out loud and blushed. “Sorry anyway, you know where I can find Konohamaru?” I asked again. 

“He’ll be at the academy,” Gramps said, still smiling.  

“Thanks. My house ASAP.” I said and I jumped onto the window sill, instantly getting knocked back by something.

I fell onto my ass and rubbed my now sore nose. “Watch where you’re going!” I snapped then looked up to see Genma smirking down at me.  

“Your fault,” He said. “You okay?” he asked still crouching on the window sill.  

“Genma-sensei!” I shouted, tackling him to the floor outside the window in a hug. He was flat on his back and I was on top, hugging him as we both laughed.

Asuma cleared his throat from where he was in the window. We both stopped laughing and looked to the window. We both jumped to our feet and scratched the backs of our necks.  

“I’m in a good mood,” I said, “I was being nice giving him a hug and all nothing more.”

Little did I know, I dropped something very special and there was only one person who noticed.  

“Tam the exam tomorrow—"

“I know,” I said, cutting him off, “the forty-fourth training ground, aka Forest of Death,” I said running off to the academy.

I stood outside the Academy, waiting for Konahomaru for a good two hours. I was at in a tree watching them all through the window. I know Iruka had spotted me a while back. 

**********************************

There you go hope you like it. Do all the normal Jazz.

Still trying to get Naruto y'know.

Hit_It_Bitch---

Hey! Another chapter finished! Whoop, whoop!

Gaining the rights to Naruto is still not working.

~Discord

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
25.1K 865 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
25 0 3
"Anger is a fuel. It can ignite any emotion... and burn you right up." In a chaotic city like Konoha, tension is always running high. We have: A misc...
348K 18.3K 90
~I did what I did previously, I won't be the helpless little girl anymore. I will be preventing all I can. After all I am a Shinobi of the leaf~ Saku...