Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Tucker on dating advice

2.8K 151 168
By friking-awsom-kitten

 Idk why i laughed at that

   Tucker was pushed into the room. He wasn't surprised to be here. Actually, in his opinion it had taken long enough for them to snatch him away from the others and talk to ol' Walkie.

He ripped his arms away from the guards and walked to the seat himself. He sat down, stretching his legs and crossing his arms so the restraints couldn't hold him. He smirked casually. "Long time no see."

Walker was trying out his intimidation walk. He walked around the chair and out of Tucker's sight with hands behind his back. "I remember you being on that exact same chair only two weeks ago."

Tucker sighed. "Yeah, the good old days. Please stop with the pacing. You know your games don't work on me."

Walker huffed and stood in front of the boy. "What are all these humans doing in the Ghost Zone after I clearly said it was forbidden."

Tucker put his elbow on the armrest and rested his cheek on his fist. He waved his other hand. "Oh. You know. We invited them to a party. This is a cool place. We're almost graduates you know?"

"Stop playing with me, boy." Walker finally lost his patience. "I have endured already two elusive females who wouldn't stop talking!"

Tucker seemed to have mercy. "I know what you're talking about, dude. Girls are tough."

"How do you men feel attracted to them?!" Walker pulled his hat down over his face in frustration.

Tucker sighed wistfully. "It only makes you want them more."

Walker was beyond confused. "What?"

"They reject you, you feel unworthy, you go after them, do everything for them, they still reject you. It's a vicious cycle, bro."

Tucker leaned forward. "Of course there are also those girls who don't even know you want them. Or those sweet chicks who just think they are unworthy."

Walker shook his head. "Why- Why are you giving me dating advice."

Tucker leaned back again. "You asked for it."

Walker shook his head. "Let's get down to business. What are you really doing here."

Tucker decided it didn't matter if he knew. "It's a field trip. Those are our classmates and we came here to visit the Ghost Zone. You know, see the sights."

Walker blinked. "You came here on a vacation?"

"Pretty much."

"...I knew humans were stupid but this surpasses all my standards."

Tucker smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment. So whatcha gonna do now, Walkie Talkie?"

Walker scowled. "You have disobeyed one of the most serious rules in the book." He lifted a book thicker than the Bible up for emphasis.

Tucker snorted, unimpressed. "Please. Your most serious rule is to not take candy from strangers."

Walker ignored him. "I will bring each and every one of you to court, which is here. And I will decide your sentence." He smiled mischievously. "A minimum of 800 years each. That is nothing for a ghost."

Tucker gaped, dumbfounded. "But they're humans. They live up to 100, if they're lucky!!"

Walker waved his hand nonchalantly. "Then they will have to continue their sentence as a ghost."

Tucker was infuriated. "You can't keep them here!!"

"I can and I will."

"How are you going to do that!!!" The boy slammed his hand on the armrest. This caused the restraint to automatically wrap itself around his arm and trap him.

Walker smirked. "Exactly like that."

Tucker blinked at the restraint. He scowled. "Danny will never let you do this."

"'Danny' is trapped and weakened beyond repair. He won't make it out and neither will you!!!" He shouted.

There were yells outside the door.

Tucker and Walker, who were previously having a glare match, turned their attention towards the door, which opened. Two guards stumbled in, carrying a prisoner.

It was Jack Fenton.

He was covered in bruises and a gun was trained on his head.

Walker straightened. "What is going on here."

A guard saluted. "We were ordered to bring the boy's friend, sir."

Walker dragged his hand through his face as Tucker chuckled. "That is not a boy. That is the boy's father."

The guard frowned uncertainly. "Sorry sir. He kept shouting to be brought to the kid..."

"Where is Danny!!" Jack spat at the warden, recognizing him.

Walker rose an eyebrow. He'd never seen the man so protective over the punk before. He was always hunting him after all. This was new. "Why do you want to know?"

Jack scowls. "Because he is my son, you putrid piece of ectoplasm. And I want to see him. That stunt you pulled could be the death of him."

Walker raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Why would you think I did that? I want the punk dead."

Jack paled. "No. NO!! Let him go."

Walker was feeling quite optimistic by this new development. Finally someone who was taking him seriously. He pulled something out of his pocket and waved it in front of the man's face. "The boy will never escape. He will be forever trapped in there, as will you. And you can do nothing for him. At least not without this."

With a start Jack realized the object was the button to open the ship. He growled and jumped forward but was held back by the guard.

"And you will never get this. It will be forever on my person. To remind me of the day I defeated the halfa. I might use that ship for other prisoners too. And I shall watch every second of their torture until they are no more."

As Walker ranted to Jack, Tucker kept a close eye on the little machine. The white dressed ghost put it back in his pocket. The top left pocket in his tuxedo, he made a mental note.

Walker turned away from the struggling Jack Fenton. "Take them away. Both of them. I am taking a break."

This is how we see Tucker and Jack being pushed into the new cell.

Jack stood up immediately and barged the bars. To no effect.

Tucker stood up and analyzed his surroundings. He saw Kim, Chelsea and a cylinder with a cat in it.

Chelsea trying to seduce the cat.

"Who's a cute little kitty? You are!"

Kim dragged a hand across her face. She looked up as Tucker sat down next to her. "How did it go."

Tucker looked at her surprised. "Fine I guess. I now know what he's planning."

Kim waited expectantly.

Tucker sighed. "He's gonna give each of us 800 years prison time and use the ship as a way to execute his prisoners."

Kim gasped. "We'll be long dead by then. We need to get out of here."

Tucker looked as Jack started to calm down. "First we need to get the ship's remote from Walker. He has it in his shirt pocket. That will be our getaway."

Chelsea turned around, obviously listening to the conversation the whole time. "But what happens to Danny. We need to get him out of there as soon as possible."

Tucker scratched his head. His slightly long, black, curly hair wrapping around his fingers. The beret lost somewhere in the trip. He was actually starting to think about leaving it like this. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there," he answered Chelsea. "Now we have to form a plan to get the remote and save the others. Do you have anything?"

Kim smiled. "I'll tell you what I don't have. An antihuman bracelet." And she held up her bare arm as if showing off the perfect formation of the hair on it.

The others gaped at it in wonder.

"How?!" Chelsea exclaimed.

Kim shrugged. "They never got the chance to put it on. Forgot after I tried to run away."

Tucker's eyes brightened. "You clever little shit." He kissed the arm.

Then he realized what he just did. "I mean. Good job?"

Kim flushed.

Tucker winked at her. "Hey. You free this Saturday?"

She flushed more. "Wait what no. I mean. Sorry. But..."

Tucker's face fell. "Oh. I get it. James. Finally find a girl with brains and she's already taken."

Chelsea frowned. "Hello. Girl right here."

Tucker brightened up again. "Are you free this Saturday?"

Chelsea waved her hand to show the room. "Kinda busy right now...escaping!"

"Oh right."

Jack sat down next to them.

"So what's the plan."

I know i know its short
I just really wanted to update today for some reason.

Man why am i suddenly writing so much about dating and girls and stuff. Wth is wrong with me.

ANYWAY

what did you think

I kinda like writin this.😸

I wanna say a few shoutouts to a couple of great authors i know. Mkstly dp

There are obviously many more great writers out there but these are a few that i know of.

PhantomFaller13
Asshat859
FantasyHalfa
bookgeekandlovingit
ZoeTheGolden
Doodleroo1234
thearizona (httyd)
Chilazilla
phantomstories
CleverFox
harrypanther (httyd)
Vala411 (httyd)

So yeah these are a few authors of the books i absolutely love

And i would kindly like to ask them to FRIKING UPDATE THEIR FRIKING BOOK.
I actually learned how to leave a cliffhanger from you 'looking at you asshat and phanrasyhalfa and phantomfaller
So its your fault.

Ps.
I entered this book in the wattys.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 131 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Danny Fenton is known to have crazy parents, a smart sister, and just a normal loser in Casper High. But what a lot of people don't k...
63.9K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...
3.1K 79 18
Yes, it's Pitch Pearl, but this AU is mine, so yeah. Warning- Mentions of suicide, abuse, neglect, and death. So, don't like, don't read! Anyway, ont...
18.8K 563 13
Danny Phantom has been raised by ghosts in the Ghost Zone ever since he was discovered as a baby by Pandora. One day during a fight with a mysteriou...