Forever and Always? ( SEQUEL)

By shantii14__

Isis, Handsome, Hassan, Carmen, Ivan, Da'chelle...and everybody are back. Forever and Always...Thug Life Part... More

Always and Forever? ( SEQUEL
Chapter 1- * 2 Months Later *
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Double Trouble
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Homecoming
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18 - Thanksgiving
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
She been with me from the bottom
M. A. P

Chapter 3

94.5K 2.3K 940
By shantii14__

Carmen P.O.V

When a womans fed up...there ain't nothing you can do about it.

" Wake up, fatty " I say kissing on Carters face. He pushed my head with his bad self. He acts just like his big sister when she was a baby. I picked him up and sat up him up whilst he whinned and rubbed his eyes. I believes my son thinks he's a grown man.

I let him lay back down before blocking him in and heading to get on dressed. I opened my luggage and looked through what I had thrown into it. I pulled out a pair of blue bleached high waisted jeans. A NIKE tee shirt that came right above my peirced belly button, that I got with Isis and threw on the pair of Pink and White Nike air forces. Throwing it all on.

Going through carters bag I pulled out his NIKE onsey then some jeans and small forces. I took him in my arms and into the bathroom of the four seasons and put him into the sink giving him a quick bath..

After his bath I got him dressed and cleaned up before brushing my teeth, washing my face and all that then doing my make up. I combed my hair down and left it that way before getting his diaper bag and him and my keys. I texted Tonya and headed out my room door with my son.

I tried to put up with Ivan..I really did. Im not gon' hold down a nigga that don't want to be held down. And im not gon' stay to myself while you fuck and do what you want to do with your babymama. Never will I be the type of woman to put up with that.

I got into the elevator and pressed the floor button. " We are going to get you something to eat, Stinks " I said kissing on my sons face. He giggled.

The elevator stopped and I got out and headed to the vallet to get my car. Once I got it I strapped my son in safely before climbing into the drivers seat. I headed for a near restraunt to grab something to eat and meet up with my bestfriend. I needed somebody to talk to, even if just for a minute.

When I pulled up I got out ad got Carter. 5 Months..Ol fat self. He's not a baby that whines alot. Hes more laid back and chill. As long as you feed him and give him toys..he won't give you a problem. Unless either Isis or Hassan comes onto the screen or phone..then hes screaming and yelling trying to get to them. Him and Handsome gets on the phone and he's all calm like he really having a conversation with him. Nodding his head and making words, handsome dumb ass will be really talking back to. Talking bout some ' I know, man..I feel you its crazy out here '

I laughed thinking of my kids. They feel so far away even though their not that far.

" Table for 2 "

" Right this way Ma'am " He seated me. " I'll be rigt back with your menu "

" Thank you " I say putting Carters Carrier into the booth next to me. My phone rung on Facetime.

" Just the girl I wanted to see, how are you baby "

" Im good. Leaving my morning class and going to get something to eat before I need to be at the next place "

" Don't over do it " I tell her. Carter started whinning when he heard her voice and I leaned over so he could see.

" I won't "

" Say, Hi to your brother so he can be quiet "

" Carter, i miss you benjamin button " She says. I laughed at the crazy nickname she gave  him. She says because he acts like a grown man instead of a baby. His eyes were locked on my screen and he was babbling and going on and on! They love eachother so much. " Um, where is his ugly daddy? " She asked making me laugh and move in my seat.

" Back at home "

" Whats that face for ? "

" Nothing " I say.

" Mama, quit lying to me. I know that face, Just tell me " She says. I sighed before telling her..Ivan was going to get it from her and Tonya just watch.

" He was missing for 3 days straight. No calls text anything. Hes been spending most his time with that bitch and her child hes barely home. We got into it last night...I packed a bag and im at a hotel...I love him but Im at my breaking point with him. Its the same old bullshit with him. Thats why I left him when I was with you " I explain as a tear slid down my face.

" Im catching a flight home today and im killing. He has you crying..Im going to slice his throat " Her crybaby ass starts to cry making me laugh.

" No, I will see your ass during Thanksgiving break. You dont worry about me here, you know im strong. Just make me proud there. I love you and I have to go "

" I love you too, Love you Carter " She says wiping her face. " Im telling the twins and we gon' jump that fool Ivan. Me , Hassan, Handsome, Morgan, D, and Chelle gangsta self " I laughed cause all them would run up and try to fight him together..then get scared when he don't back down.

" Girl, be safe..You know i keep my gun in my bag. He loves his life..get to class. I love you and I promise to call you later " I tell her.

" Okay, I love you too mommy! Love you Benjamin button..see you later! " She says. We disconnected the call and I spotted Tonya coming

my way.

" Wass cracking, boo " She says with her ghetto ass sitting making me chuckle.

" Ivan "

" His punk ass back? Tell me "

I began to run down the whole situation from everything that happened last night to me today.

" He a punk ass bitch for that " She kissed her teeth. " So has he called you? "

" All last night...now he hasn't even texted me.." I say..Im not saying I want him to be blowing my shit up, but after a hour and a half last night..I haven't heard from him..Not even this morning to make sure me and my son was okay.

" Do you think he's still fucking with his other babymama ? We can ride up on that bitch in a black impaula with the ski mask..and pop that bitch in the ass with a hot one " She says making me crack up laughing..I had tears coming to my eyes.

" Shut up! Cursing like that infront of my boy " I say pretending to cover his ears. " You are something else "

" Seriously, what are you going to do? " She asked me. I stoped laughing and sighed.

" I can't do this with him...not again. Im a find me a condo..somewhere nice...Im not about to play games with no grown ass man. He needs to worry about his kids...Im not gon' put up with games and his bullshit..I need to be by myself and doing me...single " I say..as much as it hurted me to say that and not be with him...Im not gon' stay and show my daughter..its okay to let a man walk over you..or show my son its okay to walk over women and play with their feelings. No...their going to see better. Know better, do better.

" I know you love him..and you want to stick by him and ride for him...you just need to show his ass he can't be doing this shit..give his ass the space...just like he's been giving you " I nod my head picking up my drink.

I looked at my son and smiled.

Ivan ass is going to learn..Im not clingy teenage naive Carmen.

*

*

*

*

Isis P.O.V

I sat in my class barely paying attention because of my anger with Ivan's ass. I wanted to get home so bad.

Deciding that I won't be able to listen, I sat my ipad up and put the video recorder on to just tape the lesson and get it later...shit I should do this more often.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ivan, grown folks business or not..nobody will play with my mommys heart and feelings. He had her fucking crying, my mom isn't a big crybaby. That hurted me to see her cry.

Isis- You stupid bastard!! I dont kno what your problem is but you need to fix it " daddy " i can count how many times youve called me/text me and asked about my college life. You haven't been there for carter..but Krystal and her baby is showered with attention..you made my mother cry, i dont give a fuck either if you feel disrespected at this point. Nobody will make my brother and mother cry. You need to get your ish together and fast. We're not going to put up with it, we did fine without you before..and if it comes down to it again, Ivan..we will do fine without you all over again. You need to get your priorities inline "

After my text was sent I just sat through the rest of my classes. Class kind of dragged and Handsome texted me to meet him before his other classes start in 45 minutes.

After the class was over I grabbed my things and headed across campus that way. " Whats up baby? Why you look sad ? " He asked pulling me into his arms. I kissed his lips then he sat and pulled me down between his legs. I leaned back on his chst.

" Ivan " I described everything my mom had told me to him " I want to go home so bad..she needs me, and im here...Im not there for her " I say and his tumb slid across my cheek wiping the tear away.

" Please stop crying, babe. I hate seeing you cry. Mama is strong. Both of our moms are the strongest women I know, she is going to be fine. The best thing you can do is make her proud and stick it out here " He explains. I sighed trying to suck it up. " Plus, Thanksgiving break is going to be here sooner then you think "

" Im a kill him though " I say making him laugh.

" I might help..don't nobody make my baby- i mean mama cry " He jokes and I pinched his leg.

" Im playing, Leala " He says calling me by my middle name trying to put some spanish accent into his voice. I found it so adorable.

" Shut up, Im so happy I got to spend some more time with you..even if it was just for a little bit " I say sighing. He kissed my cheek holding his arms tightly around me.

" I know, I be missing you when I can't see you "

" Awe, baby. I miss you too. "

" I know you miss daddy, blowing my phone up with I love you's " I laughed at him. " But you like it though " I respond with a laugh. He nod his head in agreement.

" Sure do, don't stop "

" Never " I tell him. For a little bit we just chilled holding eachother and talking. Ive been enjoying the  time ive been getting to spend with him.

" Hey, Isis " Tay waved as she walked with her friends. I waved back and her friends said Hi to handsome...then dryly to myself. They walked away when Chelle went by mugging them, she can't stand either of them.

" Yall cute, Yall cute. I see ya booed up under the tree " She winked.

" Getcho ass to class " I call.

" Actually bitch " She starts. " And Isis " We all busted out laughing. Handsome gave her the finger. " Im bout to go get something to eat, so get off my jock....over here looking like the Love and Basketball couple. Im hungry, see you "

" Bye, ho " Handsome called and she stopped in her tracks and mugged him.

" Get cut out here "

" Bye, Erica " I say.

" Fuck the both of you " She gave us the finger and walked off. I laughed.

" I can't stand her "

" Leave me bestfriend alone " I smack his arm. " Its time for you to get going " I sighed looking down at my gold watch.

" I know " He says. I got up and he followed me. " I love you, Im a text you, ight " He smiled bendig down to kiss me with his hands resting on my hips. I took his face into my hands and pulled him to me.

" Kay, baby. Love you too " I say giving him a big kiss. I don't care about anybody watching either.

" Snapchat me pictures of that handsome face " I tease letting him go. He laughed.

" Im a snapchat you some grown up shit after practice and showers today " He teases biting down on his bottom lip making me blush. He laughed when he seen it. " Getcho shy ass outta here "

" I love you baby ! " I called as he walked the opposite way.

" Love you too " I headed back towards the way I came from..just a little bit more until I can head back to my room..crawl into bed..and get a good ass relaxing moment.

" Isis " I heard as I turned around.

" Kyle ! " I ran into his arms. " oh my gosh, what are you doing here?! I missed you " I say jumpping up and down squeezing him.

" I can't breathe ! " He chokes out. I let him, it felt good to say a familiar face...and family at that. My cousin

was here. " Guess who goes to school here now ? "

" Oh my gosh, you are here?! " I asked so excited...the first time I met my family Kyle and Morgan made it so freaking fun..I just loved the two of them. They made me so welcome..and I clicked with them the most. " How so? Class has been started - '"

" Money, baby...Money is the key..to alot of things. "

" Yo mama don't have money " I say walking besides yim.

" Ssh, you ain't got to put me on blast. So What my mama gets food stamps. We eatting though " He says making me crack up laughing. He is so stupid. I swear I love this boy.

" You are something else, Im going to love you being here...Im not going to be able to live with you and Hassan " I say..in the same room, they will kill me. Their both just so funny.

" Whee is the twins and Morgan? " He asked.

" Handsome just left to class, Chelle went to the cafe im guessing. Morgan is in class I think..and I have no clue where Hassan  is...I think in his class also " I shrug my shoulders.

" What are you even in college for? "

" Shit, im not sure about that yet. I mean, I was just going to take the basics until I found out what I wanted to major in "

" Understandable " I nod my head. I know exactly what he means with that one, you get here thinking you know what you want to do...and you're totally lost and on edge about which way to go.

" You getting a little fat " He blurts...Kyle is just so fucking straight forward. I punched his chest and he laughed. " Im just keeping it real! You've gained about 10 pounds "

" Seriously " I asked looking down at my belly. " I have to tell my mom and mother in law to stop sending me care packages.  She had my last one stuffed with so much stuff..my granny even had some spanish themed dishes stuffed into there...I got to slow down..plus All I eat is fast food..because its fast "

" Well how about this cousin, We get you some special K bars and some nutrisystem shakes ? " He says. I couldn't even be mad, I just was cracking up laughing. I pushed him away from me.

" Shuddup, Kyle ! "

" Im saying! You getting a pudge. I don't want you have to tuck your belly into your pants " I rolled my eyes laughing.

" I missed your rude ass " He shrugs his shoulders.

" I'd miss me too if I wasn't me " He goes. He is so self centered. " So can we just chill for a while? Im tired from getting here..and I don't want to be in nobody's class "

I really couldn't skip my whole day..But I looked over at Kyle..and I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer...I was afraid..maybe I can ask one of my classmates to catch me up.

I swallowed the lump in my throat..I was never good or comfortable about skipping class...scared me..Im such a nerd. " Um, we can leave campus " I nod. He smiled.

" Your a nerd...your sweating..Handsome ass is going to try to kill me after this " I laughed.

" Yep, if he finds out I skipped...Im telling you came and made me "

" Fuck him...Y.O.L.O my nigga " He sings throwing up fake gang signs.

Kyle Lee...is a MESS.

*

*

*

*
Hassan P.O.V

" You know class is the other way? " Kyree says following me. I nod my head.

" Im not going "

" You haven't been to your classes at all today "

" And, nigga? You my parole officer and mama ? " I asked looking at him upside his head. Im not trying to sit in no boring as class right now. I want to get some food, smoke some and chill.

" Man, im not skipping...I'll see you at the dorm " He says turning around.

" pussy " I mumble going towards the cafe..I seen Chelle sittin down with her phone by herself. Ignoring everybody else I sat down across from her. " Sup, hairyarms " She looked up and rolled her eyes.

" Handsome said you had class today..about 5 of them "

" And ? Just because I had them don't mean I went  "

" Your going to get kicked out of here " She tells me. I let out a laugh sitting back in the seat. If thats what they think...they need me here...they want me here...they cannot kick a real nigga out...I am the realest nigga matter fact.

" Whatever "

" come to the bathroom with me " I say. She looked at me upside my head.

" Boy have - "

" Bong " The only word I had to get out..She mugged me before nodding. Chelle was a stoner..I was a stoner..STONERS RULE.

We looked around the mostly empty cafe  before walking into the boys bathroom and looking the door. " Its actually clean in here " She says looking aroumd. I pushed the handicap stall open and we went in. I locked it.

" Sit on back of the toilet " I instruct.

" What? "

" Do you want people to see your feet and think your getting fucked in here ? Sit up there so your not noticed " I instruct to her dumb ass. Rolling her eyes she did as told. I came over to her and sat my backpack down pulling out the waterbottle bong i made. Stoners know what i mean, I got it hooked up and pulled out my lighter and lit it putting my lips on it. After I got my hit I slid it to Chelle not moving my finger from the hole until she got it safely.

For a good 15 minutes we passed it back and forth getting high. I had some good shit I had got from the trap when I visited this week.

After I sighed and looked over at Chelle. She waas bobbing her head and I could tell it was getting to her. I chuckled inhaling again thinking of prom..shit was wild.

( Flash back )

" Whats the hell is in these drinks ? Its strong " Twin says sniffing Isis cup as she pushed it away..Shit I was turning up so I didn't even care. I laughed and picked it up throwing it back.

" Where Chelle go? " I asked looking around feeling a bit tipsy from the spiked punch. They shrug and i stepped away from them..their googly eyes was gon' make me body them.

I walked through the packed place looking for where Chelle went..I felt myself stumbling and shit..I wanted to blaze a L and I knew Chelle would be down for sneaking off to puff puff pass.

" Yo " I walked up to her as she was dancing by herself to body party in the corner with another drink by her on a table. She was feeling up and down on herself and that shit looked hella right. She turned around and face me.  " You try- " Before I could get the words out she had her mouth onto mines. Her mouthe tasted like strawberry lip gloss...and straight vodka. I grabbed her ass through her dress pulling her to me enough. " You trying to get a room upstairs " I had a hard on..and I was trying to get it fixed. She nod her head hiccuping and I took her hand leading the way through one of the doors. The room felt like it was spinning..the music seemed to be louder then I remember and a nigga could hear his chest and heartbeat in his head.

We had got a room key and made our way upstairs. In the elevator I had her dressed pinned up and we just rushed down the hall. I swiped the key and pushed open the door my mouth attacking hers. Once it shut I wasted no time taking that dress off and tossing that shit to the side.

I pulled my tux off dropping it around the room as we kissed trying to quickly find a fucking bed in this bitch. I was horny as shit and I was about to take it out on Da'Chelle. I pulled her panties down and lifted  her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and i opened the door kicking it closed with my foot I threw her back on the large bed and fumbled for a condom..I was strapping up.

No bitch was going to be claiming my seed again.

Once I was strapped and our clothes were out the way. I slid up in it, It was just how I thought It would be...wet and tight...drunk sex is sometimes the best sex.

" ahh, shit right there, Ssan " She moaned biting down on her bottom lip. I stroaked in deeper causing her to arch her back as I bit down on her neck..She moaned moving her hips to match mines..She knew what the hell she was doing..that was a plus too.

This is gon' be trouble.

(End of Flashback )

" I needed that " I say relaxing...my high was feeling good...I didn't want no fucking body to kill my vibe.

" Me too, College is not what i expected " She finally spoke. I peaked up at her from my seat on the stool with the lid down. Her legs were open and I was between them side ways.

We finished the whole blunt and any weed I had on me..I was feeling good to, I planned on going to get some food...and straight chilling. Better not nobody fuck with me or they're going their ass beat real shit.

" This shit for the birds " I sighed..College life ain't me...but its me..its complicated.

i don't think I would have came if it wasn't for twin and me getting to ball here...and Twin being here and really wanting to come..and the look on my mama's face when we told her we got into a good college like this. She looked so proud and happy..she was crying and hugging us and calling my family..Im a mama's boy..I love making my mama happy.

" What you thinking about ? " Chelle asked.

" My moms, She the whole reason im here " I say smiling.

" Duh, she birthed you " I laughed and shook my head.

" Nah, dumbass..Im not the college type..seeing her proud and happy...thats why im here " I say. " She ain't been this happy in a while "

" So you don't actually want to be here ? " She cocked her head to the side.

" This ain't for me " I say. Im not a school type nigga. Im not a 9-5 type nigga..what the fuck will i major in? Shit im taking the basic just to get them out the way and get it covered..and im barely going. I miss Atlanta. The ATL traps, my niggas back home, getting high and fucking bitches in my truck.

I barely get a fucking break here. I can't get a home cooked meal..it be lonely. Davon got football and Morgan...Handsome got Isis..if he ain't in class or practice..hes with her and we barely just chill as twins...Morgan got Davon and her shit. Kyree and Jamal always busy..Chelle be with her friends and around campus..ion be doing shit. Its boring here..I be on some solo-dolo shit.

" It ain't for ya boy...and ion know how much im a be able to take. "

" You thinking about dropping out and going home ? " I just sat quiet. " Have you told your twin ? " I shook my head no..He'll be pissed..he doesn't understand.

" I want to be stupid reckless right now..not stupid busy with college shit " I say. She laughed and put her arm on my head.

" Thats the whole part of college..there is this frat party...and we're going...your not going home "

" What frat "

" Fi-gamma-zo " She says. I laughed.

" Oh they hate us " By us I mean my twin and I. She laughed in my face.

" Oh, trust me..I know..we'll still show up anyways....and crash that bitch if we have too "

" We inviting everybody else ? "

" Hello no...turn up time..not turn down for the couples..we bout to be reckless...their to boring and serious " I laughed getting up.

" What ima wear ? " I smirked.

.

*****************************
Its late and I got school in a couple hours. Love you all and good night. God bless..xoxox - Shantii

-- Carmen tells Isis

-- Carmen is done ?!

-- Should she stick it out or go???

-- Isis went in on Ivan ctfu

-- Handsome and Isssy is so darn cute

-- KYLE IS HERE!!! ( he was in the last book!)

-- Chelle and Hassan flashback

-- Yall stoners kno bout them waterbottle bongs lol, who with me #TeamStoner?

-- Hassan wanna go home !!!

-- Is he leaving?

-- Chelle and Ssan gon' crash the frat party lawwwwddddd

VOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE
COOOOOMMMMMEEEEENNNNTTTT
FAAAANNNNNFOOOLLLLLOOOWWW

Goal:
600 Votes
150 Comments
Leeeegggooooo

Excuse my mistakes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.7K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

542K 15K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...
413K 9.6K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
17.9K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...