Shawn Mendes Imagines w/ Imag...

By ohlatte

More

Hi
singing
walking
before
show
vows
interview 2

interview

32 1 0
By ohlatte

imagine:

you are giving an interview on Ellen:

ELLEN:So y/n welcome how are you?

YOU:I am good how are you?

ELLEN:I am good, so Shawn is on tour, do you miss him?

YOU:I really miss him. Its really odd for me to wake up in an empty bed after 2 years. But you know I am really happy about him and we Face time everyday. Before and after every show he calls me and the smile I see in his face makes me realize that I don't have to be sad because he does what he lov.

you feel 2 hands hugging your waist, you turn around and its Shawn.

SHAWN:hi

YOU:stop

he gives you a kiss and he sits next to you. His hand is resting on your thigh and you are holding it.

(part 2 I coming)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
125K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...