Dennis X Winnie | Dark

By TorantoKamala

This is the sequel to Dennis X Winnie | The zing that changed their lives! I know, I'm finally making a seque... More

Problem with Dennis
All Couples Argue
Taking Sides
Civil War
Him
Dark
Reunited?
Tore Apart
Help
Winnie!
Leash
Blue Glow
Power
Savior
Death

An Ending

1.3K 15 5
By TorantoKamala

Winnie was on the ground crying in front of, what was thought to be, the corpse of Dennis. Dennis soon started to moan and slowly get up, however. Winnie looked up at him with tears in her eyes and a tiny smile on her face.

"Where's Bella?" he said faintly with little breath. Winnie got up and immediately hugged Dennis "Shhh...its over" she said to him softly. "Finally" he said returning the hug with tears in his eyes as well.

Everyone else stood looking at Dennis and Winnie with happiness in their eyes and smiles on their faces. Drac walked over to Dennis and Winnie, "How about we go back to the hotel eh? You could use the medical attention Dennisivitch" he said to them.

"I could" Dennis said as he and Winnie split from the hug while holding hands.

"We're gonna be okay. Right?" Dennis said to Winnie. "Of course we are silly. You're my zing." Winnie responded. They sealed their love with a kiss, it wasn't the first and it definitely won't be the last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 54 8
"Partners in crime til the end?" "Partners in crime...til the...end..." All people come and go, even the ones you love. Damian Desmond, second son i...
23.9K 1.3K 56
So, I love rewriting songs, and I love Gravity Falls, so I've decided to mix the two! This was partially inspired by the lyric writing for gravity fa...
665K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
HisoIllu By star

Fanfiction

19.8K 344 18
WARNING GAY BOY X BOY HISOKA X ILLUMI YAOI/SMUT CURSING ABUSE SUICIDE MENTION BLOOD SCARS AND MUCH MORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THIS THEN DON'T REA...