A Fairy's Tale 2: The Inspira...

By NicholasWrite

This edition follows our fairy friends once again as the are on the quest for another new power to stop a new... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

80 4 0
By NicholasWrite

"I trust your journey to Earth went well?" Asked miss F.

"It did, but we ran into a wizard and witch, Jake and Jessica. They seem really powerful." I said.

"I could sense their strength." Said Alexis.

"What are we going to do? The Earth fairies can't even control them." Said Michaela.

"I do have a solution. You must find the Inspiration. It's a gem that's found on Earth, when it's used it enhances a fairies natural ability and with it gains you a new transformation. With its specialty spell, a fairy unlocks the Earthix Power. This new transformation will make you perfectly in tune with nature and it's elements. In order to pass the gem's test you must use it with great courage and strength. It's getting late now. You will go to Earth in search for it tomorrow." Said miss F.

---------------------------------------------

The next morning we all got up and went down to the courtyard. As we walked down we seen miss F standing infront of the ship and we seen some other people with her.

"Good morning." Said miss F.

"Good morning, who's this behind you?" I asked.

"These are specialists from the Magix Defense school, Josh and Matt, and this is Dove, Fairy of Nature. They will be helpful for extra assistance for where your going." Said miss F introducing us.

"Where are we going?" Alexis asked.

"We are going to the Mayan Ruins to search for the Inspiration." Said Matt.

"There isn't a lot of exploration done there so it may be more dangerous than anticipated." Josh added.

"Well, I do know that wherever we go, we are going in style." I said giving everyone exploration appropriate clothing.

"Nick, you out do yourself every time!" Said Michaela.

"Now that your ready to go, let's send you off then." Said miss F.

"Lets go. SOLAR TRANSPORT" I said teleporting us to the ruins.

"Good luck!" Shouted miss F.

---------------------------------------------

We arrived infront of a large cave like shrine. We started to walk inside the tunnel, it was dark and covered with tons of plants and weeds and flowers.

"What's up with all these bugs!!!" Shouted Michaela swatting at them.

"There are lots of little insects and creatures down here to deter people from coming in and trying to steal the treasures." Said Dove.

"What kind of treasures would be down in a hole?" Asked Alexis.

"Actually lots, Mayan civilizations stored there treasured possessions in here. So they would be harder to find." She replied.

"It feels like we have been going on forever! When will we get to the end?" Asked Matt.

"I think we should be coming out to an open area right about now." Said Dove as we entered a large underground temple.

"Wow, this place is huge!" I said.

"It's beautiful, in here is some of the oldest artifacts in the world. The inspiration should be somewhere between these caves, there are three main parts." Said Dove showing us her map.

The map was very old but showed us the three main parts, it had something in another language by the looks of it. She used a spell to translate it to English. Only a few minutes of examining the map we started searching. The map said it was hidden somewhere and it would only reveal itself to someone worthy of the heart.

"Having any luck?" I asked.

"No. What exactly are we looking for?" Alexis asked.

"We aren't really looking for an object maybe if we find a book or something it might tell us?" Suggested Michaela.

"Lets split up into two's and look around." Said Matt.

So Matt and Alexis went to look in one section, Michaela and Josh went to look in another section and Dove and I went to look around the last bookcases.

"So Dove, have you found anything yet?" I asked.

She was standing still in thought. I walked up to her and asked her what she was thinking about.

"What if..." She murmured.

Then she raised her hands and cast a spell, a stack of books from throughout the library came infront of her.

"Lets look through these, they have a direct relation to the gem." She said tossing through a stack of books.

"Ok, let's see." I said.

We read over multiple books and still nothing. We went over to check on the others. Michaela and Josh had no luck either.

"We have been searching but nothing really has been of help." They said.

"Lets go see if Alexis and Matt have anything." I said walking over to them.

When we got over to them they also had nothing. A book fell and Alexis picked it up and opened it. It started to glow.

"What's it doing?" Asked Dove.

"I don't know but do you see those things over there coming towards us?" Said Matt pointing to a pack of creatures.

"Okay let's transform! Dove are you with us?" I asked.

"Lets do this!" She shouted.

TRANSFORM, REALIX!!

Dove's Realix transformation was similar to ours except she had a green halter top and matching short shorts with high boots. Her wings had large clovers patterned on them.

"Solar Flare!" I shouted blasting 6 of them away.

"Natures Grasp!" Shouted Dove as the monsters were held with large vines.

"It's our turn Alexis! Justifying Kick!" Shouted Michaela as some of them disappeared.

"Treble Arrows!" Shouted Alexis attacking the rest of them.

"Great work, let's go into the next chamber, bring that book with you Alexis. " Said Matt running down the tunnel.

"Is there more in the next chamber?" Asked Dove.

"We're going to find out." I said flying uphead with Josh to check, as he ran.

"What's that?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure but we have to pass it, there's the exit to the next chamber." I said pointing to the tunnels end.

"Can you use your solar transport to move us to the other side of him?" Asked Dove.

"I think so." I said.

SOLAR TRANSPORT!

"It's turned around! What are we going to do now?" Said Alexis.

"RUN!!!" Shouted Michaela.

"Help! I'm stuck!" Shouted Dove.

She was caught on some weird goo.

"You guys go ahead I got this." I said.

"Help!" She shouted as everyone else flew out to the chamber.

"Solar Discoball!" I shouted, trapping the monster.

I stopped and got Dove out of the goo.

"Sun Shower!" I shouted destroying the Discoball releasing a beautiful song.

We flew out of the tunnel and into the chamber. The book lit up and said.

"You have passed the first test of the Inspiration. Proceed on and by the third chamber you will have the Gem."

"Well that helped, it didn't tell us how to get it." Said Michaela.

"Wait, when Nick saved me he did something courageous and brave. From the Heart. Maybe defeating each obstacle is how we find the gem." Said Dove.

"Ok, so all we need to do is set off the next trap." Said Matt.

"Exactly!" Said Alexis.

"Lets look around." Said Josh.

We all split back up into two's.

"Thank you, for saving me." Said Dove.

"It's nothing. I would do anything to save a friend." I said.

"No, thank you. I got scared. I thought I was for sure going to be toast! I haven't trusted anyone since I lost my mom. I have a feeling I can trust you." She said, giving me a hug.

I hugged her back and we proceeded to keep looking.

"Have you guys found anything yet?"

We shouted.

"No." Shouted Alexis and Matt.

"Come over here! I think we have something." Shouted Michaela and Josh.

"What is this thing?" Asked Alexis.

"I think it's some sort of button that we press." Said Michaela.

"Maybe if we use the book?" Said Alexis holding up the book.

The book opened to a page and it had some writing on it.

"Dove, can you use your translation spell on the book?" I asked.

"Ok, I'll try." She said casting the spell on the book as the words translated.

"It says, in order to pass the next test we must find the answer to the buttons rhyme?" Said Alexis reading it.

"Here I'll try to translate the button." Said Dove.

The button words translated loosely to ' I'm something round and light, and can been seen in the sky and on Earth.'

"What does that mean?" Asked Josh.

"I don't know, let's look around. Maybe the answer is in here." Said Michaela.

Everyone split up and looked around.

"Hey, what's that?" Alexis said flying over to a fountain.

"Where's that picture of the sun coming from?" Asked Matt.

"There's a skylight?" Alexis said looking up.

"That's the answer! It's the sun and moon! They can be seen from both places. They reflect in the water!" Alexis shouted happily.

"We did it!" Shouted Matt as he hugged Alexis.

"Let's go find the others and let them know." Said Alexis.

We all got together at the button and it asked us

"Did you find the answer to my question?"

"Yes, the sun and the moon can be seen from both the Earth and Sky since it reflects in the water on Earth and is in the Sky." Said Alexis.

"Correct, Fairy of Music."

"How do you know her name?" Asked Matt.

"I am the Eye, I see all and know all."

"That's amazing." I said.

"It is Fairy of the Sun. I do have to warn you that you will run into another obstacle before relieving the second part of the Gem. It will make you work together as one."

"So how do we get out of here?" Asked Michaela.

"I'll show you." Said the Eye, lifting up a stone, unveiling a tunnel.

"Thank you." Said Dove.

"It was an honour serving you all. Fairy of Nature, Justice, Music and Sun. You as well Josh and Matt, skilled specialists. Good luck on your journey."

We continued down the tunnel and out into the next chamber. This chamber didn't look like the other ones. It had a large waterfall and many exit points.

"Which way are we going to go?" Asked Michaela.

"I don't know but obviously not those ones!" I shouted pointing to the paths as creatures crawled out of them.

"Lets try to fight our way out!" Said Josh.

"No there's already to many." Said Alexis.

"We are out numbered." Said Michaela.

"What about that ledge up there, you guys bring Josh and Matt up there.

Nick and I will deal with these monsters for now." Said Dove.

"Lets create a diversion." I said.

"Ivy wall!" Shouted Dove as a large trellis of ivy held back the monsters.

"Lets give it a little growing power, Solar Flare!" I shouted releasing a blinding ray of light making the ivy grow stronger.

"Your not alone." Said Alexis, as her and Michaela flew to us.

"C'mon, you guys can do this. Remember what the Eye said." Shouted Josh.

"Alexis it's your turn!" Said Michaela.

"Let's see if they like Rock!" Shouted Alexis as she blasted some loud Rock music.

"Justifying Shriek!" Shouted Michaela as a loud shriek attacked the monsters.

"I don't think it's strong enough, they are breaking through the barrier." Said Matt.

"Lets converge." Said Michaela.

REALIX CONVERGENCE!

A large blinding ray of power made all the monsters start to dissolve into thin air.

"We did it!" We all shouted, in a group hug.

The book appeared,

"You have passed all three tests and have earned the Inspiration. Congratulations."

It said as it disappeared and the Gem appeared.

"Lets get back to miss F." Said Alexis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 658 19
Winx, the secound generation is finally back! This time things have gotten worse! There's a new-old villain that has become stronger then ever! The W...
434 39 11
This story takes place in an alternate universe, it will start at the beginning season two of the main Winx Club story you'll meet well loved charact...
7.3K 391 24
Sequel to love & My best friend. If you haven't read it yet read it first before reading this.
15K 404 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...