Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 30.

128 29 69
By MohikaArya

A/N This is Ciara's daddy.
And don't forget to vote guys. :))

***

My alarm screeched an unpleasant song which happened to be one of my favorites but I groaned anyhow and wanted to smash the phone across the wall.

I stretched my arms and legs hoping that my body will feel a bit relieved but none of it happened. My relief was there in the neighbour apparently with Beth or any other one-night stand.

But he was not like this. He was so caring, he never talked about things like this. Yes, he flirted with me like it was as important to him to breathe. But he can't. I had so many things to clear before I made any decision. He just can't easily push me away like this.

Why did he sleep with Beth in the first place? Because I was currently not ready to have sex with him? Really?

I had never seen this side of Harry. I was just building up a castle in the air thinking how he was so perfect. How he was mercilessly blamed for a human loss and how he took it upon himself but still gathered himself up. He had to explain everything. Each and every stuff, why did he do it and if he was planning to continue it forever.

Not forgetting, I missed him. I missed him with more intensity than expected. I was so used to his constant bickering, laughing, scoffing and every fake dramatic sigh he exhaled to show how irritated he was from me.
His deep forest green eyes which can easily pierce through me reading me like a book. His slightly rough hands which were so huge than mine but still were perfect to me. His set jawline over which I loved to trail my fingers every time I saw it.
His lips, so pink and whenever his tongue darted out to wet them, I can't help staring at them. When he kissed me with readiness, the way he massaged my bottom lip and gently bit it. Damn.

I had to stop missing him, thinking about him. Otherwise, he will only drive me crazy. But he was so... Irresistible.

Dad.

Fucking amazing.

Another aspect of my life.

As much as I loved him, lately I had distanced him from me. I hardly remembered any proper conversation that we might have had over the phone in these three months. No, we don't even talk like dad and daughter, he was always so professional. I was his daughter for crying out loud.

Concluding, I didn't want to see him today. I didn't think I will greet him with much positivity like he would be expecting. Mom and dad just thought I was a kid in her own bubble and they loved to protect me.

I seriously don't know what to think of it. Soon I will be starting my own independent life, maybe away from my parents too.

Why am I thinking about my career when I was having thoughts of Harry's lips on mine?

Brushing off those thoughts from my mind for the time being, I put myself together and made my way to the bathroom.
As expected, I looked... Hollow.
I was lacking life in the most uncanny way like someone had ripped off that 'cheery' side of me.

I somehow managed to dress up like always but since it was Friday, I would get enough time to sleep during the day if Harry doesn't show up in my brain.

"You still remember that dad will be here today, right?" Mom tested my temper by making a sarcastic remark.

I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable on the dining chair. "Dad? Really? Is he coming today? Didn't know of that." I sarcastically retorted and it was her turn to scowl.

Her hand light slammed on the table startling me, "No, this is too much. Tell me what is happening between you two? Did he say anything? Did he do something unfaithful to you?" Mom spat angrily.

Where the hell was it going?

"Specify 'him'." I said through my gritted teeth giving preference to the word 'him'.

"Oh, don't act all so innocent now. You know I'm talking about Harry. Tell me, what is going on between you both?" Mom demanded.

"None of your concern." I dryly commented.

"Of course it is. Since the day you have returned from his house you are behaving like a mad kid."

"And when did you not consider me one?" I cut her off with venom in my voice.

She appeared surprised by my tone. "Don't you dare talk to me like that! I'm your mom and stop talking in this manner. All I want is you should behave like a well mannered person when your father returns."

She again opened her mouth to say something but I quickly stood up making the chair fall on the ground hastily and my mom flinched.

"How many times will you mention that still at the age of seventeen I don't have any manners and still my lovely mommy and daddy have to take care of me like a fu.. baby!" I chose to halt my tongue from cursing.

She appeared hurt, a final cue for me to leave the house. I burst open the door welcoming the freezing wind fanning my burning skin.

I seriously didn't get why she was so nosy in my and Harry's matters? Why she always picked up a fight? She knew my morning mood was the worst yet she messed up with me. Then I said hurtful things and my pretty mom acted as if I was that careless bastard who hurt her in the first place.

My fucking food always gets in between and my appetite suffers a lot.

I was angrily making my way to the school unknowingly stomping the ground beneath me when a voice boomed from behind.

"Angry Bird!"

Great. Fucking great.

I turned around with a blank expression plastered across my face. He took long strides to lessen the space between us.

"I was calling for you but you didn't listen." He stated breathlessly but still looking hot as ever. His grey hooded jacket hiding his perfect broad chest and his as always black skinny jeans with black boots. He naturally looked like a model.

"What do you want?" I asked flatly.

"I was asking if you are free after school maybe we can talk-"

"No, I have my coaching and after that my dad... Never mind I just can't be there."

His hopeful face immediately dropped to a disappointed one and I mentally slapped myself for taking out my frustration on him this way.

We both stood there ineptly assessing who should take the initiative to talk first. The tension filled in the air between was completely barring us from even opening our mouths.

Should I apologise? Should I hug him? Should I ask him to apologise to me? Should I kiss him?

"I better get going. I'm dealing with a lot of shit right now." I hurriedly spoke and went away leaving him alone on the street. It was the best option to choose right now because whenever he speaks only my heart works; not my brain or ears.

Weather never left any mercy on me, it was still second week of December but the temperature was dropping in a frenzy.

I entered my school clearly ignoring any friend who may have had appeared in my way and walked up to my locker. Maybe I heard Nancy calling behind for me but I decided to leave it for the timing. She will understand.

My day in the school was 'shittier' than expected. All the classes went painstakingly slow and most of the time I found my eyelids getting heavy to take a nap. I got scolded from my maths teacher too.

Well, this was what happened when you fight with Mrs. Diana Franklin and Mr. Harry Styles.

As soon as the bell rung, I quickly stood up on my heels and rushed out of the school to get some fresh air.
Outside it was so cool. Everything was so quiet contrasting to the whirlpool going inside of me.

"I'm home." My voice came out in the form of a whisper most probably because I didn't want my mom to know that I was actually in the house.

Without even seeing her, I rushed up to my room and locked the door behind me and plopped onto the bed.

Even after fighting with mom, having a long day in the school with my empty stomach, I felt my eyes getting heavier by the second making it impossible to go downstairs and then I slipped into the world of carelessness. A deep slumber.

***

"Ciara?" Someone shook my shoulders.

"Hmm?" I groaned turning to the other side.

"Will you wake up now it's six in the evening?" The female voice was clipped and I wanted to shout at her.

"Go away and I'm up." My eyes opened and I was greeted with my mom's face.

She scowled at my harsh extraterrestrial tone but didn't budge. Can't she understand?

"I was here to tell you that you have missed your coaching today in order to balance your account of sleeping and your dad is home now. Waiting for you." Keeping her voice as strict as ever, she said and started trailing away.

"Mom?" I called out just when she was about to close the door.

"Yes?" She shortly asked.

"I'm sorry for my behaviour in the morning." I said being expressionless.

She was definitely caught off guard but nodded anyways accepting my apology. "It's fine now come downstairs, you haven't eaten anything since the morning." With that she shut the door behind her.

Moms were moms. Always so caring.

I slowly made my way to the drawing room and as expected, saw dad sitting casually, going through his phone probably making up mind to leave before than planned to.

"Dad?" My voice was just above a whisper yet he heard it and quickly put his phone aside coming up to me.

"My dear Ciara! I missed you so much, how are you?" With his smooth tone and caring words I almost forgot every grudge that I was holding against him when he engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm fine dad. How was your trip?" I breathed in his familiar deodorant which surprisingly hadn't changed in five years of lifetime. What an achievement.

"I'm good. Really good." He beamed.

He no longer had that perfect clean shaved face. Rather, a thick stubble was witnessed on his cheeks and chin, his eyes were bright almost opposite of the faint bags under them. He was dressed in the formal way as always, a button down shirt with black dress pants even though he was at home. My complaints against him were soon evaporating with his amiable nature.

Max and him shared the same trait anyhow. Business behaviour trait.

"Now? Really? I think he is a bit worn out by the journey."
Mom came walking in with a phone pressed against her right ear.

"Honey, Robin is asking you to come over with us and spend some time. Is that okay?" She blocked the microphone asking my dad.

I was dumbfounded to all this shit looking at them like a lost puppy.

"Oh, of course! I would love to meet him. Max said he couldn't see him either so I think we need to catch up on multiple things! Say yes to him." Dad smiled widely at her.

Fuck, Max knew the family? I thought he just knew Harry.

"Okay then Anne, we'll be there in an half an hour or so." With that she hanged up and looked at me.

"Ciara get dressed we are going to Robin's for the dinner."

"Okay." I replied.

Can this day get any much longer?

***
A/N

I'm so heartbroken by Robin's passing away. He was such a genuine and cheerful soul. I wish he rests in peace and the family stays strong.

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...