A Terminal Kind of Love

By WritinglyLegend

He's dying and she's not living. He wants to leave without regrets and she has a life full of regrets. Do th... More

1

25 0 0
By WritinglyLegend

One simple word had so many meanings. One word could change a life.

"Terminal."

That meant a life would end because of disease. That a life would end and all the lives connected would be damaged as collateral.

What is the meaning of a life? How can the quality of life be measured? By how much we love? By how much money we make? By how many people know our name?

There is not a single way in which the meaning of life is measured. Instead, each life has its own measurement of quality. No life is the same and no life has more value than another.

None of this went through the head of Jace Elliott. He did not think about the meaning of life, or the meaning of his life. He thought about what he had to do so that he would not have any regrets when he died.

What he had was an inoperable tumor in his brainstem. It would cause him to lose control of his body. The only thing he had control over was what he would do with what was left of his life.

Jace had many regrets, but three stood out above the rest: his mother, his father, and her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
295K 19K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
267K 18.5K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
212K 7.2K 56
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...