Hold Still GXReader

By EternalKimFlame

I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my... More

Theft
Denial
Truth
Circles
Don't Look
Tears
Wild
Hm
Date Night
Surprise
Le Tag? Not It!!!
Baby Steps
Too high can't come down
My little Pearl
It's Not A Date!!!
Secrets
Grillby's Bar
Dance
Meet me Again
Take Care
Why can't I say Good Bye?
The Snap
Ignore me
Tick, Tock
Why?
Miracles Happen
CliffHanger
The UnderGround
Be My Eyes
Past the next corner
Snowdin
Found you
Snowed in/ Snowdin
Broken Body
Chained hearts
The Truth
Let's go Home
Rather Be With You
Me With You
Announcement
It's Up!

Shopping

2.3K 97 71
By EternalKimFlame

(This isn't what you look like other than the clothes, whether you're wearing short shorts or jeans, boots, or converse, it's all up to you.)
(Just keep in mind that I'm going to be using short shorts and boots, so just insert those when you see them. Thanks!)

I woke up to something being thrown in my face, it felt like dirty fabric.

"Found you're clothes." G told me and I sat up feeling them, they were pretty dirty.

"Thanks G." I yawned and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Do you have a washer or something I can use?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yeah."

Suddenly the smell of smoke reached my nostrils and I coughed.

"G are you smoking?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"It's relaxing."

"Well that's stuffs bad for humans, please stop."

There was a sigh.

"Kill joy."

I heard the fizz of the cigarette going out and nodded in approval.

"Thank you."

I got out of bed and stretched my arms above my head with another yawn before standing up and tapping my foot a little to find the hallway, but I found that I was in a bedroom.

I was in G's room, how'd I get here? G was leaning against the bed railing putting a package in his back pocket. I assumed the package was the cigarette's he'd been smoking.

"Where's the washer?" I asked and he stood up walking over to the door.

"Here I'll show ya." He opened it with a slight creek and I followed his foot falls past a kitchen and into a laundry room.
He took my clothes and tossed them in the washer before turning it on and we walked out to the couch.

Other foot steps came around the couch.
"You look like a cabbage." Asriel snorted and I assumed he was talking about my hair, I only shrugged.

"I don't have a brush, and I don't really care." He simply nodded.

"Alright, not self conscious at least, that's a likable trait." He sat between me and G.

"Not to mention Confidence." I added. "And it doesn't hurt to be able to kick a**." I heard the smirk in G's voice as he punched his own hand.

"Hey G, have you ever gotten your hand stuck in your palm?" I asked randomly and heard Asriel snort.

"No!"

I giggled at his defensive tone along with Asriel until he huffed.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I was just curious." I smiled and Asriel stretched, I heard the stretch in his voice.

"Well, Ima head to the store, groceries and s**t ya know."

He stood up and walked out the door leaving G and I on the couch.

"You wanna go somewhere?" He asked out of nowhere and I hummed.

"What do you mean?"

"Like a date, you wanna go on one?" He clarified and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"O-oh." I frowned.

"But I don't have anything nice to wear."
He snorted.

"What happened to not being self conscious?" He teased and I frowned folding my arms.

"I'm a girl, dates are a different case."

He just chuckled, his voice coming from behind the couch and I felt light tugs in my hair.

"Than how about we go to the mall, you can pick out some outfits, I'll pay for em." I paused.

"Um, that's very sweet G but...well, I don't think I'd know what to pick out." The tugs became a bit harsher for a minute before they softened, he'd been working on a knot.

"Well I could pick out some outfits for ya." He suggested and I laughed a bit.

"No offense G, but I don't really fansy you're style of clothing." I picked at his jacket making him huff.

"That's my style, I'd pick different kinds of cloths for you. I'm not stupid enough to dress you like a guy."

I snorted a laugh at that when G started running his boney fingers clear through my hair, it was very relaxing.

"Mm, ok." I relented feeling relaxed.

"Geese, you're like a cat." His voice came from in front of me and he booped my nose.

"Very funny." I shook my head and stood up straightening out my turtle neck and jeans.

"Alright let's go." He grabbed my hand and I felt my fingers turn tingly before I felt lighter than air.

I stumbled a bit when we hit the ground again.

"You wanna go to the mall, or get an entire wardrobe for free?" He asked and I frowned.

"No stealing G."

"Wasn't planning on it, I know a guy who's crazy about fashion, he wouldn't let any friend walk out of his house without a new outfit."

I hummed, it actually sounded kinda like fun.

"But don't you wanna dress me up?" I asked raising an eyebrow and felt him shrug.

"I'm cool with either plan."

His hand squeezed mine gently making the tingly feeling crawl up my palm.

"I wanna go to the mall, if that's ok." I told him and thought I sensed a smile on his teeth.

"Mall it is."

We were weightless again before landing, but this time I was prepared and didn't stumble. Sounds of people walking and chatting, filled my ears, the mall was busy today.

"Let's see." G hummed and tugged me in a direction that I felt was a random one.
"I think the cloth section is over here." He muttered and I perked up at that.

"Think? You don't know?" I asked and felt him shrug.

"I haven't been here in a while ok?" I couldn't help but giggle at his fumble when he snapped his fingers. "Ha! See? I was right."

I gave him a dead pan look and heard him chuckle a bit.

"Uh, oops." He laughed a little, not really sounding sorry and I sighed.

"Nothing lewd please, I'm not into that." I faced away from where my hand held his but I just heard him laugh.

"Don't worry, I don't want you looking sexy in front of any body else but me." If I could, I'd have rolled my eyes, but deep down, I was happy to hear that.

"Going cheesy Prince Charming?" I teased as he led me through the store.

"Please." That's all he said before gently pushing me into what I assumed was a dressing room.

His hand left mine and I heard him close the door. I stood there for a few minutes before tapping my foot. I had been right about it being a dressing room, but there were no clothes in it.

Guess he's still picking something out. I thought when I heard a knock and something landed over my face.

"Try that on." G's voice came from outside and I took the fabric off my head to feel the contents.

It seemed to be a shirt with a strap missing, some short shorts, denim, and a sweater with a wide neck hole.

I stood there for another minute trying to figure out how they were supposed to be worn before undressing.

My figure was (f/t) but I didn't really like it, it was one of the things I knew the most about, and all of the things I knew about it were things I wanted to change.

I slipped the shirt over my head putting the strap over my right shoulder, it fit quite snugly, but was comfortable. Then I pulled the shorts on, glad that I'd shaved my legs, and they hugged my hips and thighs.

After I finished putting the sweater over my head it fell over my shoulder, and instead of trying to get it to cover both shoulders I just let it fall over one since that's how it seemed to fit.

When I went towards the door I heard a light double thump behind me.

"Put those on." He said from behind the door and I sighed tapping my foot.

A pair of boots sat on the floor, and I took off my shoes to put them on. They fit me perfectly without chaffing and seemed to be practically made for my feet.

Then I stepped out of the closet and waited for a reaction.

"G?" I asked wondering if he was even here, I tapped my foot trying to locate him and found that he was standing in front of me a few feet away.

"Did you die?" I asked raising an eyebrow to pretend I wasn't worried.

I heard his foot steps come over to me before he pushed me back into the dressing room.

"Get dressed and bring the outfit out with you when you're done."

I shrugged assuming he didn't like it and hung them up on the wall before getting dressed again.

When I came back out with the outfit G gave me a few other outfits to try on.

They all seemed to fit me nicely and I enjoyed the comfortable feel to them. When we were done he bought the outfits and we walked out of the store with a few pairs of shoes as well.

G held my hand again and the tingling feeling from before came back. Something must've caught G's eye because we stopped.

"Are your ears pierced?" He asked his voice slightly distant, he wasn't looking at me.

"No." (If they are, I'm sorry)

He hummed at that before picking something up and letting go of my hand. The tingling went away but my hand felt a bit, cold.

How is my hand feeling cold? It's not like his was warm. I thought to my self and almost didn't realize something being wrapped around my neck gently.

I jumped slightly from the beads touching my skin and heard G chuckle.

"Don't worry, it's me." I frowned in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't answer. There were two strings of beads tied together hanging around my neck. Though it was a bit hard to sense exactly what it was since I was feeling it through my turtle neck but I manage to find that it was plastic so it wasn't anything expensive. At least I hoped it wasn't. I didn't really like expensive necklaces with giant diamonds and extravagant jewels dangling off silver and gold chains. I liked simple designs, and simple necklaces, like lockets.

Once G was done looking at the necklace, he decided to purchase it and put it in a small box that clapped when closed.

"Alright, let's go." He told me grabbing my hand again but I paused.

"What about you?"

He chuckled.

"I don't need new clothes."

I frowned.

"You should at least get yourself something."

"Alright alright." He sighed and when we reached the counter and they added the things up, I found that he'd bought another pack of cigarettes and frowned at him.

"What? I won't smoke em around you." He told me making my sigh.

"And please don't bring them on the date." I told him making him chuckle.

"Can't make any promises on that one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 918 44
You were 16 the day you decided it would be great to take a friend's dare and travel to Mt. Ebot. So, as you were looking around, you weren't paying...
102K 3.3K 28
"I told you, can't feel right!" The feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster jolted your stomach as you fell from the edge of the cliff... you...
89.3K 3.7K 27
Gone. In a single moment, in the blink of an eye, everything you have ever known or cared for is eradicated. Hopes and dreams, traditions and stories...
11.8K 231 21
I'm writing a fanfic on the popular game, Undertale. You fell down into the Underground at the age of 11, but little do they know that you had secret...