What a year! (Dramione,Blinny...

By LunaGalaxy1

Hermione and Draco have been paired for a huge assignment to take of a baby, on top of that Draco Malfoy has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

3.5K 78 17
By LunaGalaxy1

Draco chuckled to himself

''This is too easy!'' He smirked as he quietly left the Astronomy Tower.

Draco was in no hurry to get to Potions,well who would be if you had the chance to break up the trio that had annoyed you for years.

As he roamed the halls,Draco thought about all the things he could do with this information.

He could take it right to Weaslette and sit back and watch as she murdered Weasely.But....that wouldn't be much fun!

He could tell Granger himself but....she wouldn't believe him.

If he told anyone besides his friends,no one would believe him.

''There must be someone that's close to Granger who would believe me!''Draco thought has he ran his fingers through his hair.

''Theo might have someone in mind''

Draco reached the dungeons,he pushed the door open and swaggered in.

''Agh Mr. Malfoy!''Professor Slughorn  exclaimed

''It's nice to see you still care about my class,5 points from Slytherin!''Slughorn announced and turned back to the blackboard.

Draco remained silent,and took his regular next to Theo and Blaise.

''I'm surprised you showed up to  class''Blaise whispered

''Blaise,you make it sound like I'm a bad student''Draco argued

''Do you even believe in what you said?''Theo chuckled.

Draco shook his head 

''You assholes''

''Hey! What did you expect!'' Blaise hissed.

''I was kinda expecting a parade''Draco shrugged

'Where's Scarlet?''He asked looking at Theo.

'''First of all,I don't remember when I signed up to be your babysitter,and second of all,I gave her to Granger.''Theo  responded

''Ok,great,but where is she now?'' Draco questioned

''Merlin's beard''Blaise shook his head

''Children cry Draco,and distract,so Slughorn and the professors installed special rooms in their classrooms that are filled with enchanted cradles,when you put the baby into the cradle ,the baby instantly falls asleep.It wakes up as soon as you take it out of the cradle.''Theo explained

Draco nodded his head.

''I have some..'' He was interrupted by the door slamming open and Ron and Lavender walking into the classroom.They looked disheveled,Draco shot a quick glance at Granger,who hadn't even bothered to look up from her notes.

Hermione heard the door slam open,she knew it was Ron.She looked down at her notes and took a deep breathe.She felt someone give her a reassuring squeeze on the arm.It was Ginny.

''I'm fine''Hermione whispered

Ginny nodded in response

'''Mr.Weasley,Ms.Brown,you are late!'' Slughorn said shooting the two students a disappointed look. 

''10 points from Gryffindor''He announced as he motioned for them to have a seat.

''Why was Lavender late?''Hermione thought to herself

Time crept slowly,Draco was about ready to start digging a tunnel out.Theo sat taking notes like an actual student should ,Blaise sat reading the last issue of the Quidditch Times.

''Okay class,your homework  today is to write a five page essay on what the pro and cons of Amoetentia. You may be dismissed.'' Professor concluded the lesson.

''I'm so nervous''Ginny said as she gathered her stuff.

''Ginny,you have no reason to worry.''Hermione smiled.Today the professors were going to announce the kids that will  lead their teams into the Quidditch finals and hopefully win.

''I love Harry,but it's been my dream to be Quidditch captain.''Ginny sighed.

''You never know,Ginny''Hermione said making her way to Scarlet's crib.

Draco was standing there talking to Tho and Blaise,who were holding their children.

''So,you confident that you will be Quidditch captain this year?''Blaise asked.

'I don't know''Draco shrugged ''But if I am,this year we WILL win the Quidditcg cup.'' Draco smriked

''Well at least that's comforting.''Theo chuckled.

''Oh,what did you want to tell us?''

''Oh yeah,I completely forgot.'' Draco motioned the boys to move closer

"Weasley cheating on Granger with Brown'' Draco whispered

''Umm ,Malfoy?''A voice came from behind the trio

The boys jumped from fright.

Draco whirled around,Hermione stood there holding Scarlet

''Fuck Granger,don't do that''Draco scowled

Theo and Blaise just stood there shocked,and bit scared that Granger just happened to turn up the moment Draco told them the news.

''Oh I'm sorry Malfoy, I didn't realize that you were  so scared of me''Hermione rolled her eyes.

''Granger,I assure you, that I'm not scared of you,but i'm pretty sure that everyone else is'Draco smirked

Hermione shook her head ''I'm taking Scarlet for the rest of day'',and with that Hermione turned around and walked away.

''You think she heard?'' Blaise asked

''Draco shook his head ''I doubt that she would take it so lightly if she heard.''

''I agree,I wonder what she would do to him'' Theo wondered

''I don't care , as long as we are there to witness it''Draco laughed

The other boys joined and the trio started off to the Great hall.

Ginny sat down at the Gryffindor table 

Everyone awaited the results of the Quidditch results,but no one was as nervous as Ginny.

''Hey Gin''Harry greeted his girlfriend as he sat down.

''Hey''Ginny responded as pored herself more water

''You ok?''Harry asked looking concerned

Ginny nodded in response.She didn't tell Harry that she tried out for Quidditch captain.She hoped that if she got it,that she could say that the professors judged her on her last years performance.The only people that Ginny told that she tried out for Quidditch captain was Hermione,Fred and George,who supported her. She hated lying to Harry, but she,like anyone else knew that Harry was made for the position,and that if he found out that his girlfriend was trying to take away the thing that connected him most to his father then that would have ruined their relationship. 

Hermione sat down in front of Harry and Ginny.

Hermione gave Ginny a reassuring smile and started up a conversation with Harry.

McGonagall appeared behind the owl podium and cleared her voice.The Great Hall went silent

''Good afternon children''McGonagall's voice rang out through the room 

''I hope you're excited about the upcoming Quidditch season,and now for this years Quidditch captains,when I call your name please stand up''

''Cho Chang''Cho stood up from her seat at the Ravenclaw.The room erupted in cheers especially from Ravenclaws.

 ''Will Garesing''A short boy stood up from the Hufflepuff table,the Hufflepuffs cheered for their new captain.

''Draco Malfoy'' Deaco stood up from the Slytheirn table,this time not only the Slytherins cheered but cheers erupted from different girls around the room.

''And last but no least,Harry Potter!'' Ginny smiled at her boyfriend and gave him a hug.

''Congrats Harry''Hermione smiled,Hermione also shot Ginny a sad smile.

Ron ,who showed up during the time when Cho was called,gave his mate a pat on the back.

''We'll make this year a good one!''He laughed

Ginny smiled as her boyfriend excepted congratulations from their fellow Gryfindors.

''Hey Harry,I have to go do something but I'll see you in History of Magic.''Ginny said as she got up.Harry got up and kissed his girlfriend as she left the Great Hall.

Ginny made her way up to the Owelry,she took out a piece of parchment and a quill as well as a bottle of ink.She dipped the quill into the ink and wrote

Dear Fred and George,

I didn't make it.

Love,

Ginny 

''Winery''Ginny whispered

A brown owl flew up to Ginny.Ginny petted Winery before tying the letter to her leg.

''Fred and George''She whispered 

The owl gave a hoot and flew out the window.Ginny stood their for a few minutes wondering why she ever thought about making captain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...