High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Kiba's Revenge

10.4K 140 22
By rg808guy

Hello it's me again. I know it's been a while since I updated this book with a real chapter. Now this chapter will be the start of the season 2 story arc of High School DxD. At the moment Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily are your girlfriends. Now let's get started.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
It has been almost a month since the incident with Riser and the engagement. Putting the time in the middle of spring and time for spring cleaning. All of the club members are at my house holding a club meeting. Me and everyone else were in the living room looking at My baby pictures you had from before the kidnapping and torture. Mo'o and Rose (Lily's familiar)were playing around on the rug in front of the fire place.

"Ohh look at this one he looks so cute" Rias points out talking about a picture of me and my mom. The girls were looking at it with hearts in their eyes thinking it was so cute. I was 4 so I guess I was cute?.

There were also some newer pictures that Colten took also that I had in the book too. Then Koneko found a picture from 2 years ago.

"Ohh my Nyan~" Koneko said as she started to blush while having her ears and tail and showed the other girls

"He looks so hot and sexy in that picture" Akeno said while looking at the picture.

I decided to look at the picture to see what picture they were looking at. I looked over Koneko's shoulder and looked at the picture, it was when I played baseball in middle school. I didn't have a shirt on showing my upper body while I held a bat over my shoulder. I just smiled and wispered in Koneko's ear.

"You can keep it my little kitty"

Then kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you (Y/n)"

"Your welcome" then you said to the other three girls " how about you three keep a picture of me also"

Rias picked a picture of me that Lily took during the Sports festival before the baseball game when I was hitting the base balls one after another.

Akeno picked a picture that Colten took after one of the training sessions we had with dual wield swords.

Lily picked a picture  Colten took when I was 15 all dressed up in a dress shirt and black jeans before me and him went to go eat dinner at a resturaunt.

"Hey (Y/n) what's this picture" Kiba asked while looking at a picture of me another kid with cheasnut colored hair and a sword on the fireplace mantel.

"Ohh that picture is of me and a girl that was a tomboy when we were 5 years old. I believe her name was Irina" I responded.

"That's a holy sword behind you and that girl, you knew that right?" He asked.

"When I was 5 no i didn't know, but after I meet colten he said that was a holy sword" I replied.

"Well I guess anything is possible" Kiba said that and looked at other pictures.

I started to look through the pictures with the girls then my arms were acting up again. Since I sacrificed my arms to Rex sometimes they will transform in to those of a dragon.

"Akeno, Rias my arms again" I said to them.

"Do we need to drain out the dragon energy again?" Akeno said seductively  as she licked her lips.

"Yes I need both of you to drain the power right now. But thank the maou that it's not a weekly occurrence " I said.

"Akeno we need to bring him to his room for privicy" Rias ordered Akeno.

"I can still walk you know, but my room might be the best place to do it" I said to them.

We went to my room and I sat on the couch while Akeno had my left hand and Rias had my right hand. They started to suck on my fingers to spread and drain the dragon energy. They made slurping sounds and such as they did it.

"Why are you girls trying to act so sexual, I know your my girlfriends but this is not the time to do so" I said them as they finished up and my arms went back to normal.

"Thanks Rias, Thanks Akeno" I said that then gave them both a quick kiss on the lips "let's head back down stairs now"

We went back down stairs and sat back down on the couch. Everyone was still looking at the pictures and making comments on them. I looked at Kiba and he wasn't acting like him self, but I ignored it.

Then Issei got an alert on his watch that someone was summoning him.

"You're being summoned Issei do you want me to teleport you to the Club room so you can get the bike" I asked him.

"Yeah if you can do that, that would be great" Issei replied.

I made a teleportation circle on the ground for him and he walked in it and I teleported him to the club room. Then we went back to what we were doing.

After a hour or so passed Rias got a call from the arch duke.

"Ok guys we have another rogue devil to deal with. Let's put everything away and head there" Rias said.

"Yes ma'am" the rest of us said as we put the photo albums and boxes of pictures away on one of the shelves by the TV.

We left Rose and Mo'o home  and teleported to the location of the rogue devil.

Part 2.

After the teleportation we were in front of a old warehouse that was falling apart. Rias called Issei to get here before we entered.

Issei arrived on the bike with with picture frame rapped in cloth on his back.

"Over here Issei" Rias said to him.

We then all looked at the building.

"That is definitely the smell of a rogue devil" Koneko said.

"Then let's take it out" I said as I activated my sacred gear.

I filed out the swords and detached them and pulled them out of the ground. Issei activated his Boosted gear and Kiba unsheathed his sword.

Koneko knocked down the door then we walked in. We saw what looked like innocent girl hiding behind a machine.

"Aww it's just a innocent girl" Issei says then the girl turned in to half of a spider.

"What did you say about a innocent girl Issei" I said to Issei.

The girl ran towards Kiba who was just standing there doing nothing but holding his sword.

"Hey princess watchout" Issei yelled at Kiba. Kiba snapped out of it then chopped of one of her legs.

I charged in and took out 3 more legs with my swords. Issei punched the girl and made her go flying towards Koneko who puched the girl in the belly making her fly in to the sky. Then we heard lightning from out side and knew it was Akeno doing her part.

The girl then landed in front of the warehouse black and charred. We walked out side and stood next to everyone else. Rias then stood in front of the rogue devil and said.

"You killed your master and ran away to live for your own selfish desires. That deserves the punishment of more then a thousand hells now die"

She shot a ball of demonic energy at the devil leaving nothing of the devil.

After that Koneko went to Asia to get an injury healed that the rogue devil made. Then we heard someone being slapped.

We all looked to see that Rias slapped Kiba in the face.

"What's wrong Kiba, your not your self right now. You could of just gotten every one killed" Rias said to Kiba.

"Everything is fine, I'm sorry Rias"
Kiba said that before walking out the front gate of the warehouse property.

I stopped him out side of the gate and said.

"Kiba does this have to do with the picture of the Holy sword" I asked him.

"(Y/n) what do you live for?" He asked.

"I live to protect everyone I care about and the people I love"

"I live as a devil now to get my revenge on the people who killed my comrades. I will get my revenge and destroy Excalibur"

"I'm worried about you Kiba, but I won't stop you from your purpose, just don't get your self killed" I said and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding (Y/n). I will be on my way now" Kiba said as he started to walk away.

I went back to the others and we went our separate ways. Issei and Asia went back to Issei's house and I took Me and the Girls back to my house.

I sat on the bed in my room with the girls and asked Rias.

"Was Kiba the survivor of the Holy Sword Project"

"Yes he was. Why do you ask" she replied.

"It's because the reason he started to act like this is when he looked at the picture with the holy sword in it"

"Kiba was one of many children who were experimented on in the Holy sword project to artificially create people who can wield holy swords and Excalibur. The project was said to of failed and they killed all of the children that were tested on. But Kiba managed to escape almost dying in the process before I found him laying in the snow bleeding out and turned him in to my knight"

"Do you think he will be ok?" Lily asked.

"Well I don't know, probably my best bet is that he will go back to normal after he destroys Excalibur. But the problem for that is that  Excalibur has been turned in to 7 different swords. And finding all 7 swords would be hard and dangerous. But we don't want or get in to a war with heaven and their angels because of this. So I truly don't know what we can do for him" I answered her.

"Well we can think of it tomorrow we need some sleep. So let's go to a bed" Rias said before turing off the light.

"Good night my girlfriends I love you" I said to them.

"Love you too (Y/n) good night" they said back.

After that we went to sleep soundly as Kiva was out their not being him self.

~~~~~
Hello every one I know the chapter is shorter then what it would be normally but this always happens to me when I start a new story arch. Now Kiba is not being him self and wants to get revenge on Exalcalibur. So with that I'll see you guys next time. Good bye.

P.S. quick question. What color hair do you think Charellete from Infinite Stratos has? I was thinking it was Dirty blond since it is darker then Cecilia hair but I need your opinion on this. Just comment on this for your answer.

Good bye see you guys later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 78 5
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
1.5K 15 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
142K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...