My Top 10 Wattpad's Greatest...

Oleh malialeoxox

READ PLEASE Lebih Banyak

My Top 10 Wattpad's Greatest Romance/Teen Books :)
Number 8: Prince with benefits by shygabs
Number seven: She's one of the boys by lilly-rain
Number six: A bet gone wrong by xXTheBelieverXx
Number 5: Never Have I Ever by farawayfromnowhere
Number 4: His Unmarked Territory by xxrandomxthoughtsxx
Number 3: I was never yours by jessgirl93

Number 9: Royal Pain (Book One) by romolavinia91

4.9K 9 0
Oleh malialeoxox

Three identical vampire princes are searching for a human girl to one day rule their kingdom. Little did they know that Deva was not like the rest of the girls. Instead of falling for the brothers charms and striving for their attention like most of the girls, Deva does everything she can to get on their bad side so that they may send her home. But for some reason everything she tries on them doesn't seem to work. She is pulled and twisted into the vampire world til she is left crying for home and a way out. I promise this is a book that will not disappoint.

_______________________________________________________________________________

This book is definitely one of my favs.... The humour is amazing and I just love the whole brother fighting for one girl kinda thing going. 

Like the author said "The book will not disappoint" <3  Enjoy :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

437K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
650K 67.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
115K 1.7K 26
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...