Creepy Legends

By watpad_userr45678653

Here are some good old creepy legends you might not want to read before going to bed Taken from https://www.t... More

The Clown Statue
The Dead Boyfriend
Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On The Light
The Vanishing Hitchiker
The Russian Sleep Experiment
Bloody Mary
The Hook
The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs
Humans Can Lick Too
The Killer In The Window
The Premature Death
The Body Under The Bed
The Chocking Doberman
The Knife In The Briefcase

The Missing Bride

190 13 2
By watpad_userr45678653

A young woman was about to get married, and she decided she wanted to hold the wedding in the backyard of the large farmhouse where she grew up. It was a beautiful wedding, and everything went perfectly.

Afterward, the guests played some casual party games, and someone suggested hide-and-seek so they could get the children to play too. It wouldn't be hard to find a place to hide around the house.

The groom was "it," and the bride wanted to make sure that she won the game. When no one was looking, she slipped inside the house. She ran up to the attic, found an old trunk and hid in it. No one could find her. Her new husband wasn't worried, though, he figured she must have just gotten tired and went inside to rest. So everyone went home.

The groom looked around the house, but he couldn't find her anywhere. He and her parents filed a missing person case, but she was never found.

A few years later when her mother died, the woman's father went to go through his late wife's things that were collecting dust in the attic.

He came to an old chest. The lid was closed, and the old lock was rusted over and holding it closed. He opened the lid and was terrified to see his daughter's decaying body in the chest. When she hid there, the lid had closed, and the rusty parts of the lock had latched together, trapping her there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 161 5
I'm going to share my secretes on becoming rich and hopefully my tips help you gain more money and soon become rich!!!
17.3K 423 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
12.3K 600 24
She wanted to die, but destiny wanted her to live and tell her story. I feel the blade slice my wrist. I hear my parents crying and banging the door...
29K 1.6K 14
What happens when one girl and her two best friends end up in the house of the unknown and can't escape unless they play the game of death? Natania a...