Run (Yoongi x Reader)

By Madokamena

He had to be evil. He was holding a secret much darker than I could comprehend. But then why was I falling fo... More

Step one identifying the victim
Step two research the victim
Step three meeting the victim
Step four this isn't going as planned
Step five find out maybe this wasn't a good idea
Step six unintentionally meet Yoongis brothers
Step seven something's off
Step eight find the victims motives
Step nine get closer to him
Step ten open the box
Step eleven seduce him
Step twelve kill him
Step thirteen realize you failed
Step fourteen call off the mission
Step fifteen save the love of your life
Authors note
epilogue

Step Sixteen

2K 96 8
By Madokamena

For the first time in a long time I woke up feeling certain and strong. The room around me the same one me and Yoongi spent the night in the day we met. The memory made me smile as I stared at the ceiling. I lifted myself up my head a little dizzy from how fast I managed to sit up. I clutched the bed underneath me with my free hands. I felt extremely thirsty, my throat had a burning sensation, screaming to be healed. I stared ahead to see Yoongi weakly smiling at me. He sat at the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Ah..." I groaned. This caused him to frown. His eyes teary eyed and his face apologetic. "I'm sorry." Tears trickled down his cheeks. "You saved me..you were gonna die..I..I didn't want to let you go, I did this for my own selfishness." He said in between tears. And I knew exactly what he had meant. He pulled the collar to his shirt down. "Drink." He said inching closer to me. I attacked him, almost like an animal, that's what I felt like, an animal. And he was merely my prey. He smells so good. I grabbed his shoulder blades and didn't hesitate to kiss his pale neck. Then I dug in. The blood was warm down my throat and the fangs I now had felt uncomfortable. I realized what I had done...no what I had become. The thought made me pull away. I scooted away not because I was afraid of Yoongi but because I was afraid of myself. I grabbed myself and shut my eyes tightly feeling the cool tears slide down my cheeks. "I love you." I opened my eyes. "I love you." Yoongi repeated his tears beginning to dry up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
252K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
89.3K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...