Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!

By AnqelLoveHeart

More

Play For Me, Park Chanyeol!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

3.5K 145 0
By AnqelLoveHeart

Thank you that I could forget

Tea Shop

Chanyeol: Jimin?

Jimin: Ne

Chanyeol: I was thinking about that all the time if I should tell you or not but I took all my courage and I'll tell you now. I don't know if you remember me but I went together to school with you and we always made music together. But I'm not sure if you remember me!

Jimin: Ah...Y-you didn't forget me Oppa? Oh *jumps in the air* Oppa! Oppa Chanyeol! *laughs* You're back! I'm so happy!!

Chanyeol: You're just to funny

Jimin: Ah..You aren't happy? *looks sad*

Chanyeol: Of course I am!! *laughs* Your face was just to cute!

Jimin: Oppa! You're so mean *hits his chest*

Chanyeol: You're a crazy Girl, you know?

Jimin: Really? *giggels*

It was a good choice that I said yes and for one afternoon I could forget all my

worries. He said that he would like to meet me again next week on the same place at the same time and from this moment we met us every week. This changed my life and every time when I met him I forgot all my worries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...