Poison Paradise

By Buddhachips_

"Come here. I'll be good to you." She was his assistant. Nothing more, nothing less. He promised her paradi... More

| Introduction
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

11.

149 17 35
By Buddhachips_

Jaehee Kang

Mr. Han I apologize deeply for the other day.

Jaehee Kang

I shouldn't have drank the whole bottle of wine.

Jaehee Kang

But I must say your behavior wasn't adequate for the son of Mr. Chairman.

Jumin Han

I was only making a joke.

Jaehee Kang

....

Jaehee Kang

I hope you don't act like that around our clients.

MC

I think he only acts like that in this chatroom, Jaehee.

Jaehee Kang

I hope so.

Jumin Han

Do not worry, Assistant Kang.

Jumin Han

She's right. Besides I know how important the reputation of the company is for all of us.

Jaehee Kang

Jaehee Kang

Also Seven, I will not help you create drama.

Maybe it was just me but they seemed to really fit for each other. Even though most of their conversations were about work it seemed to bring them together.

"I ship it." I muttered to myself, a giggle escaping my lips as I watched them talk without saying anything.

"Did you just giggle?" An amused voice came behind me and a small breath of air left my lips as I turned my head to the side to see him.

He was leaning forward trying to look at the screen, so with a small roll of my eyes I moved slightly so that he could look at the screen. Even after a few minutes he didn't seem to look at me, his eyes fixated on the screen of my phone, the corner of his were lifted slightly as he read the conversation.

"Yes I did giggle, any objections?" I asked him with an raised eyebrow. He finally looked at me and shrugged.

"No, I just had to make sure you weren't going all giddy because of one of the boys from the messenger." He told me and ruffled my hair slightly which made me scrunch up my nose and slap his hand away.

"You mean you had to make sure I wasn't going all giddy because of Luciel?" I kept a straight face as I asked him.

I asked him. God, would I ever learn to not ask useless questions.

"That was a rhetorical question! It doesn't count as an actual question." I said hurriedly as I looked at him with a sweet small smile, hoping that he wouldn't count it.

"Sorry, MC. You're smart. That little smile might work on 707 but it won't work on me," He said Seven's codename in such manner that it really made me realize that he did actually loathe the guy. "I'm still counting it as a question so now it's nineteen weeks."

I groaned as my head hit the small pillow on the sofa. "You're so annoying."

"Yes you've told me that before." He chuckled softly and left the room.

I didn't remember ever calling him annoying before but I shook off the thought, maybe I had called him that before I was given that drug. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Jaehee Kang

It was a surprise you say a word such as "babe"

-707 has entered the chatroom-

Jumin Han

I was just imitating that fool that has just entered the chatroom.

707

rUdE!!!

Jaehee Kang

The word babe is disgusting.

707

You just say that because you're innocent and have never been in a relationship!!

Jaehee Kang

I do not understand what made you say that, but as someone who's had a considerable amount of life experiences, I cannot say that I have never been in a relationship and I am not an innocent girl who has no experience whatsoever.

Jumin Han

Jaehee Kang

707

The not so innocent Jaehee that knows her men.

707

Jaehee Kang

Do not send that emoji in a situation like this.

Jumin Han

I never knew you knew your men, Assistant Kang.

-Jaehee Kang has left the chatroom-

Jumin Han

Guess my jokes need more work.

MC

Yes, they do need work.

MC

You tried, Jumin.

I shook my head and got up from the sofa and walked slowly towards my room.

I looked around and noticed that when you first enter the place you will directly face the living room. The living room has huge windows that enable the sun to pass through and light the whole room. There is a very comfortable, yet elegant beige sofa that I was laying down on a few minutes ago. In front of the sofa there is a glass table that has on it a vase that was once full of beautiful and fragrant flowers and now it's full of dead flowers.

There are bookshelves, lovely photographs, I wonder if V took them for Rika; a classical wooden clock was hanging on an ornate wall that has bright colors and a nice design.

On the left there is a small and simple bedroom that contains a bed, a table, a shelf filled with books and surprisingly right now it contained my sleeping boss.

"Boss.." I walked towards him, making sure to not make any noise.

His head was on top of his arms and his eyes were closed. His features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased whenever he was serious were replaced by the youthful appearance that matched those of others his age. He looked peaceful, wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of his body.

His laptop was open, it was the perfect opportunity to look at it for clues of my past.

And even though my eyes had softened by looking at his peaceful sleeping figure, he was still the person that kidnapped me.

Thankfully he was logged into the laptop so I didn't have problems with passwords or anything of the sort.

The page that was displayed wasn't related to me in any sort of way, well it didn't seem to. I minimized it then went to look at the documents.

Almost all of his folders were code numbers, numbers and numbers and more numbers.

Except one.

Saeyoung Choi.

Such a traditional Korean name. It sparked interest in me.

I clicked on it and the blood drains from my skin and every movement becomes robotic. In that moment I'm more machine than girl.

"You've crossed the limit this time." I heard his low and raspy voice beside me but I didn't react, I didn't know how to react.

How should I react to seeing pictures of the member of RFA that my boss hated; seeing Seven's picture in the folder and then hearing her boss's voice was more than enough to give me heart attack.

But what surprised me even more was the fact that he had hugged me from behind and the words he had softly whispered in my ear, sleepily.

"Please remember...soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
15.9K 988 37
Misunderstandings arise when Jaehee Kang, Jumin Han's highly capable assistant, announces that she will resign from her position, after working for J...
169 2 7
Basically, this story is based on the way I felt after completing Jumin's route for the first time and achieving the happy ending. I love my Mystic M...
97.1K 1.6K 28
Just simple scenario & One shots story only (@ ̄∇ ̄@) Saeyoung X Reader (≧▽≦) Saeran X Reader (☆‿ ☆) Jumin X Reader (*^▽^*) V X Reader (-^〇^...