Fairy Tail: Dragon Princess

By havenlyheaven

Lucy, ignored and hurt, left Fairy Tail to train on her own. On her way, she met new people-well, more like d... More

Note!!!
Chapter 1-Lisanna Returns
Joining Fairy tail again
Note!!!
Grand Magic Games part 1
Grand Magic Games part 2
GMG-Preliminaries

NOOOOOO!!!!!

68 0 0
By havenlyheaven

This is not an update, I'm sorryyyyyy!!!!

I don't know what to write guysssss! It's been so long since I last watched Fairy Tail and I'm too busy to watch it all over again. The ones in the internet aren't that helpful, too.

Can anyone retell what happens in the GMG's???? I am so stumped rn!

Sorry and thanks in advance! Specially for making my story reach more than 4k reads and over a hundred votes! This is an absolute surprise! I realized I haven't thanked you guys yet so here it is!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Y'ALL READERS!

-Lots of love .x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
196K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
730K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...