Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

Von Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... Mehr

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

36- He's my boyfriend

16K 736 103
Von Nadineat2

Ella and Joy's lunch;)

Chapter 36

It's lunch time so we headed to the cafeteria.

" Hey I forgot to ask you ,do you want coca cola with it? " Rayn asked us, but you could feel the sarcasm behind his question.

" Hey, a girl gotta eat so move and let us enjoy " I said then sat next to Joy and began eating.

Max, Cris and Rayn were staring at us non stop.

" So you two are not embarrassed to eat in front of guys,in front of us?" Cris asked with wide eyes.

" Why would we? " Joy simply
replied.

He sighted " look ,like those girls to your left ,they are eating fruits, that's because we are here ,they once told us that they think we are handsome and all " Max whispered.

I admit that Rayn Cris and Max are the most good looking handsome guys around here in Blurry high .

This is the first time that I think about it and the school's name...

Blurry?  It's weird.

I looked at them and saw 4 girls drooling over the guys, and surprise surprise... They are Britney's minions.

" Hey girls some small advice, you can wipe your drools right over there and don't rape them with your eyes " Joy pointed at them with a smirk.

She's jealous...

But she's right.

One of the girls snapped in an annoying voice " What?  How dare you embarrass me in front of my future boyfriend! " When she realized what she said, her hand slapped her big mouth.

Oh this is going to be fun.

" Really?  and who is that lucky future boyfriend who's gonna have all of you darling ? " I asked with a grin because I know where this is going.

" Do you really think that Rayn is lucky to have me? " She said,excited but then again she put her hand over her mouth.

She does have a big mouth.

" Pfftt no... Now go back to your fantasy world because he's my boyfriend " I replied in a very calm but threatening tone.

" Your boyfriend?  I don't believe you, I mean what do you have that I don't have,I'm perfect ? " She stood up, came to Rayn and sat on his lap.

Oh no she did not.

When I was about to shove her off of Rayn's lap, he looked at me then her with an angry face so I stopped and so do Joy.

" Do you really wanna know what she have and you don't? " Rayn asked her in a calm tone after composing his face .

She put her arms around his neck
" What baby ?" She said.

So he's baby now ?

Rayn looked at her with a poker face and said " Respect and dignity "

Well that made her look like a hot ugly tomato.

she got up and looked at me with narrow eyes " I hate you " She said.

That's all she got?

" Oh girl do you really mean it?  THANK YOU now move b*tch  " I said with a smile.

She left the cafeteria with her girls.

" Atta girl " Joy gave me a high five.

I looked at Cris " see we are definitely not like other girls and especially not those four idiots. " I laughed then got pulled to Rayn's lap.

" That's why I'm in love with you " he said then came closer to my ear and whispered " Don't forget, you owe me some explanations about Liam "

" Don't worry, I will tell you everything " I whispered back.

Max coughed " Get a room " Max pointed out with some blushes on his cheeks.

Awww he's so cute.

He's the best match for Joy.

" You know what, that's a great idea, thanks Max " Rayn agreed with him then he stood up and put me on his shoulder.

"Umm I don't mind the view... but Rayn what are you doing? " I asked with my head upside down facing his back.

" We're getting a room... and I don't mind the view from here either. " he giggled and starting walking away.

I then remembered that I still have no food in my belly. " No wait I need to eat " I yelled.

Well that grabbed everyone's attention.

Great.

" Maybe later princess " He yelled back.

I looked at Joy for help before we got out of the cafeteria. She was smirking and wiggling her eyebrows .

How is she my best friend? 

°°°°

Rayn put me on the teacher's desk in an empty class room .

" Now speak " he said.

" What? " I questioned.

I thought we were going to ...

Never mind...

" You can start with Liam? " He raised his eyebrows then crossed his arms.

" Okay... but promise me that you won't kill him or skin him alive " I said in a serious tone.

That's Rayn we're talking about...

He might kill him.

" What did he do? " He asked.

" No ,promise me first "

" Fine, I won't kill... Him, now what did he do? " He repeated the question.

" He and his father... umm " I hesitated to talk.

" Well? " He said.

" They'retheonewhokidnappedme" I said real fast.

" What?  slow down. "

" Okay.... They..... are...... the.... one.. "

Rayn cuts me off  " Not that slow princess "

" They're the one who kidnaped me " I said.

I saw Rayn tense and started walking out of the the class, I jumped out of the desk and yanked his arm.

" Were are you going? " I asked.

" To kill that son of a - " I cut him off.

" No you're not, you're gonna sit here and listen till the end and you owe me lunch " I glared at him.

He stared at me for 5 minutes then he sat on the nearest chair.

" Go on " he said.

I sat on his lap and told him their story and why they kidnaped me.

°°°°

After I told him what happened, he cooled down and kissed my forehead, then we continued our daily lessons.

°°°°

A.N

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry for the mistakes :D

Also I published a chapter with the characters/cast, you can go and check it out if you want to, it's the first chapter ...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15M 434K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
1.7K 356 45
Have you ever heard that love heals broken soul?? But what if the only love story you ever saw is the reason behind you broken soul?? ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ We...
334K 10K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...
2.3K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...