The World According to Emily...

Galing kay IndigoRose4104

Meet Emily James. Quirky, wonderful and mysterious. She always has a world of her own, and is unpredictable... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Emily James
Chapter 2: Secrets
Chapter 3: The Mystery
Chapter 4: The First Clue
Chapter 5: The Secret Warehouse
Chapter 6: Scared
Chapter 7: The Map
Chapter 8: Emma Steinberg
Chapter 9: Finding Emily
Chapter 10: To Cape Cod
Chapter 11: The Lighthouse
Two Months Later
A/N

The House Across the Street

25 2 0
Galing kay IndigoRose4104

I had always fell in love with the house across the street.

In that house lives a seventeen-year-old girl named Emily Rosalie James.

To me, she is a goddess, a heroine, and a best friend.

Every morning I would cross the road to visit her, and to admire the beauty of the James' house.

Mrs. James had been like a second mother to me, and Louis, Emily's fifteen-year-old brother, had been my first love interest.

Today it was raining. I listened to the peaceful sound of the raindrops against the kitchen window, clink, clink, clink.

I stared across the road, looking at the red roof and the beautiful flower patch in their front yard. I could see silhouettes in the tall windows, talking to each other quietly.

"Alice, time for breakfast." Mum called from the dining room.
My eyes never left the house that I so dearly loved.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

603K 7.7K 31
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...