BTS || Insane Love (RE-WRITE)

By flylittlebunny

Y/n gg to move to a new place because y/m/n gonna marry a guy which soon gonna be ur stepfather .. He have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I n t r o
U p d a t e ! *
02 | S w e a t
N o t i c e *
V o t e *
02 | T e a r s
I M CRYING *
N o t i c e*
03 | R e a l i t y
READ ME*
04 | A l i v e
05 | C a p t u r e d
06 | S a v e M e
07 | J i n
08 | Y o o n g i
09 | J u n g k o o k
10 | N a m j o o n
11 | T a e h y u n g
12 | J i m i n
13 | H o s e o k + 结
G o o d B y e ㅠㅠ
Ask Me Questions
re- write

02 | B l o o d

5.8K 65 26
By flylittlebunny

In The Woods*

Jimin Pov

Aish where is she..? Damn it I shouldnt have walk away from her As I ruffle my own hair with frustration.

I try to find her. I kept running and shouting for her name trying to look for her. All I heard is none of her voice .

I thought maybe she will go back to the cabin..? So I decide to went back and hoping that she is there waiting for me.

As I about to reach to the cabin , I saw the rest of them outside the entrance about to go in. As I about to call them and they turn back giving me a serious glare and curious look.

Namjoon :
" Hey I thought I told you to stay behind and look over y/n? Why are you outside in the woods? "

Me :
I -i-i brought y/n out of the cabin.. as I playing my fingers .. I got nervous

Jin :
" hey y/n isnt in the house !! Shes gone !! "

Jungkook step towards me and grab me by the collar about to lift me up.

Jungkook:
" Where the fuck is she ? Why you just let her go let that!!? She is ours remember?! "

Taehyung:
" Jungkook , just let go of jimin .. its not entirely his fault . We didnt hear his whole story ."

Jungkook:
" Im out of here . " as he let go of me and he ran away .

Namjoon look at Jin for a second and start to run in search of y/n.

Hoseok:
" Yah Jimin .. , Im sure shes gonna be alright .. Dont worry too much.. Lets go and find her " as he pat on my shoulder.

We about to walk away only left Taehyung and Yoongi hyung.

Taehyung:
" Yoongi hyung ..? You comin? .. "

Yoongi:
" Once I got her out of here , Im gonna protect her away from you guys. " he mumbled softly as he playing the lighter on his hands.

Taehyung:
" Hyung yah!! Hurry up lets go !! "

Yoongi:
" Just go .. you does know I walk very slow. " as Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Y/N Pov

??:
" Miss , Are you alright ..? " as the person shaking me to wake up .

I groan in pain as my hands feel numb and I just cant find myself getting up.. I open my eyes and I saw Jin face inches away from me..

??:
" You finally woke up..? Im so glad . " he smiled

I try to speak but I cant seem to open my mouth. I figure out that maybe I have lose a lot of strength . But why??

Jin:
" Maybe I should bring you back into my castle . " as he pat on my head and carrying me up in bridal style.

He brought me into a beautiful huge room. I just find myself getting weaker and weaker.. As my eyes start to close.. I went to sleep again.

I open my eyes. I realised Im still laying myself here.. I cant stay here , I need to leave here . I got myself up and finally I have the energy to walk.

I walk towards the door and open it .
I heard laughing sounds and bicycle sound?..

A group of guys is outside .. Its a completely a different place . Its not a cabin , Its like a castle here. Paintings and scruptures can be seen .

??:
" oh you finally awake !! " as he walk towards me hugging me.

You:
E..rmm jimin..?

Jimin:
" woah... how do you know my name..? " and he suddenly ran towards the boys and shout.

Jimin:
" heyy hyungs!! This is a first time a girl in here and know my name without me telling her !! " as he keep jumping around like a little kid.

Namjoon:
" hey .. cant you calm your ass down.. "

Yoongi:
" Who bring her here.. ? And I never see her before..? Why is a girl here ? "

Wait.. what just happen..? They dont know who am I ..? And what is that mean..? They never seen a girl before..? What on earth...?

Jin:
" I brought her here.. she looked sick " as he stop looking at the painting and walk towards me.

Hoseok:
" I didnt expect you bring such a beautiful girl here.. " as he smiled while taehyung smirked looking at me.

Taehyung:
" hey so whats your name ? Little girl ? " as he walk towards me.

Did they lose some jams ..? They seriously dont know who I am..?
Taehyung about to grab my wrists but his hands got slap away from Jin.

Jin:
" Yeah what is your Name ..? " as push Taehyung away .

All of then start to look at me with a curious glare.

You:
Er..mmm Im y/n..

Taehyung:
" oh.. Its a beautiful name just like you . "

I blushed at his remarks, I should stop being easy. I look at them .. They are the ones I known for so long but what is going on.. ? Why they look like they dont know who I am..?

Jin:
" oh since you introduce yourself , I should introduce myself to you . Im-
He got cut by me.

You:
You are Jin .

Jin:
" wait wh- how do you know my name ..? "

Jimin:
" See I wasnt lying when I said she know my name . Maybe She got superpowers ! " as yoongi suddenly hit jimin neck.

Yoongi:
" tche i dont believe she got superpower , Jimin just stop your crap."

You:
You are Yoongi. The Guy with dimple is Namjoon . And They are Taehyung Jungkook , Hoseok as their mouth wide open being shook.

Taehyung:
" you are really interesting. I cant wait to see you again . "

As suddenly all of them start to walk away from me.. Because the bell rang.

Jin:
" Y/n go back to ur room and never come out of the room okay ? Btw Avoid Taehyung at all cost. " as he about to walk away he stop and went back to me again

Jin:
" Oh come out when you hear the piano sound , we all will be out . " as he grab hold of me and let go walking further away from me..

What is all this about..? I find this atmosphere weird.. is this reality ? Or am i dreaming ? Why jin said avoid tae only at all cost?.. Where am I at now..?

I stand there alone stupidly.. I quickly went back to the same room that I just got out from.

Someone came and knocking on my door. I open it slowly and saw it was Jungkook . Ever since yesterday.. , I really dont want to talk to him or even stay near him..

Jungkook:
" ermm.. hey y/n.. ? " as he took one step closer towards me and hug me out of the sudden.

His hug feels warm to me. He suddenly cried out loud. What th-e he-ck?..
I should be the one whom cry . I push him away harshly.

He just stood there crying.. I felt a bit taken back by his actions.

Jungkook:
" Ive been having nightmares.. I hate it so badly .. I hate living here .. it feels like hell "..

You:
Nightmares?...

Jungkook:
" This is the first time Ive been so close to a girl .. as he giggled "

I decided to be straightforward.. everything here just seems so weird .. are they playing me around? This is just so strange. Im the victim here . Wat the hell is he crying about?!

You:
Hey .. Jungkook , you really forgot what u did to me yesterday? As i step towards him and he still continue to cry ..

Jungkook:
" Those Nightmares is haunting me , y/n.. I cant sleep well all the times .. my heart hurts I dont even know why.. "

You:
Jungkook stop playing around!!
What are you talking about !!? How can u forget what u did to me last night !!!? I broke out .

Jungkook:
" what .. do u .. mean ? " as he scratch his head still on verge of tears.

You:
" I hate you . " as I went out pushing him making him fall on the ground.

He just let me push him and sat down there quietly ..

I got out of the room. I remember what Jin said Come out when there is piano sounds being played .. But I didnt care and decide to figure out how to leave here instead.

I quickly try to figure out how to get out but it just get complicated. I heard footsteps getting close to me.

And the person cover my mouth in fast speed. His strength is no joke and he whisper to my ears " I need u ". He interwine with my hands and while I try to figure out who is he. I then realised its jimin. I push him harshly away from me but all he do is smile at me.

Whats wrong with him , well I mean all of them? They are getting weirder and weirder.. this is not normal , I really need to find my way out.

While I was in my thoughts , He spoke up

Jimin:
" They said we cant stay out here for so long remember? "

You:
" Please Jimin , Just leave me alone. Why are u guys trapping me here ? "

Jimin:
" Y/n , we just save your life hoping u will stay with us and we didnt trap u here . "

You:
" You guys .. are really creepy me out .. All i wanna do is to LEAVE HERE !! "

Suddenly A sound came all across the room.

Jimin:
" keep your voice down , y/n . He will hear our voices "

I ignored him and decide to walk away from instead. This is getting too much .
He drag me back and my back against his chest. His breath is near to me ..

Jimin: " He is Here Nearby , Lets go now!! " as he drag me back to my room?

You:
"Stop pushing me around jimin!! Just Leave me Alone " .

He glared at me with some serious stares. I cant push him away as Im tired of it.. I fainted once again.

I woke up and realise Im back to the same room.

Jin:
" You finally woke up , you made me so worried about you.. Jimin told me that you try to escape away from here.. "

Suddenly a voice came in and interrupt .

Namjoon:
" Im sorry princess but here is no way out . You gonna be with us forever. "

You:
" Why cant u guys let me go ..? Im tired all of this and you guys .. Please I hate you all."

Namjoon:
" Im sorry I cant help you because all of us trying to get out from here too.. " as he mumbled but i still can hear.

What is he talking about.. ? They trying to get out of here..? IM THE ONE WHO TRAPPED NOT THEM. What is wrong with them..?

Jin:
" You should change to a new white dress , here " as he pass me a white dress and gave me a warm smile.

They left the room leaving me blank.
If this is a Nightmare or a dream, I wish I could wake up now.

I changed into the white dress and walk out of my room ..

Along the corridor , I heard voices calling out me.. I must be hallucinating..

I walk until I finally saw them hanging around the huge table. They wore white too .. They raised their cups without saying anything.

Suddenly Jin turn towards me.

Jin:
" Oh y/n you finally found us . "
As he walk towards me hugging me and release me.

Namjoon:
" Since you are here, we have something to tell you . "

Hoseok:
" We have rules here and since you are new here and you are a girl -" his words got cut off by yoongi.

Yoongi:
" You gonna be lock in a room with each of us every single different day " as he shown his emotionless face again.

What the hell? Lock in a room with each of them every single day .. ? WTF ?.. They are INSANE ! They srsly changed .. Once again I look around the surrounding .. It doesnt feel like im in reality .. It looks like im in a different world ... I shivered

Yoongi:
" Back to Earth lady , So do you agree? " as jin pass me a cup too .

The rest of them just look at me full of curiousity hoping I could accept?

You:
" No way , There is no way I gonna do this . "

Namjoon:
" Im sorry to say but you got no choice but to accept . " as he stood up and walk towards me holding my chin up forcing me to drink something from the cup.

Alcohol which seem like it. I closed my eyes as I winced in pain .. I lose my strength and I cant seem to stable myself anymore. I lose myself. I then realised the cup seem different from the rest of them. Am I getting poisoned.. ?

Jimin:
" Delicious apple for the day ! " as he ate the apple happily.

Taehyung:
" yeah right , Im out of here " As he smirked standing up and walk away from the scene.

Jungkook:
" Wait for me , hyung !! " as he ran after taehyung.

Yoongi:
" Well She is kinda interesting.. " as he take the apple and walk away too.

Hoseok:
" I agree with you hyung and she look beautiful as ever. " as he left the apple on the plate.

Namjoon:
" Good Girl , You shall be with us forever . " As he stroke my hair and I drown myself in darkness again.

When will I ever see the light again?

- Alternate Universe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.7K 43
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...
15.4K 506 40
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
396K 13.4K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
390K 13.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...