Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

VI

2.9K 159 32
By anotherbrokenwriter

December 25, 2009

Dear Mom and Dad, 

I had a dream about you guys today. It happens every Christmas, and although I get many presents from everybody, its just never the same. I know Harry tries to do what a godfather should, but its not dad. I know Ginny tries to be the mom I need, but its not my mom. 

I wanted to spend my Christmas knowing what was the last request for me, so I asked Grandma Andy. But she refuses to tell me. 

She tells me that I have to wait till I'm older. 

I think I'm old enough to understand that you didn't have to do what you did. I could've been spending Christmas with you and dad. 

Not wondering around the fresh snow, cursing every complete family this holiday. 

love, Teddy Lupin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.8K 35
Tiffany and Sirius have been insepratable since birth but Tiffany has always felt a little more for Sirius. Things changed when Sirius got chosen to...
520K 15.5K 39
Living in the sidelines and being a simple student at Hogwarts had always been the plan; nothing more, and nothing less for Jessica Hawthorne. This w...
14.7K 501 20
*discontinued* "𝐇𝐞𝐫? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬. 𝐌𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦...
645K 15.8K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...