Love, Teddy Lupin

By anotherbrokenwriter

"And I realized Even though you are gone, A part of you will always remain Inside of me. As long as the memo... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
Final Chapter: XXXII
Your Brother, Remus Lupin

V

3.2K 168 49
By anotherbrokenwriter

October 31,2009 

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know, I know. I haven't written for about a month or two, but that's only because I keep leaving my work last minute and then end up freaking out cause I have to rush. 

Its Halloween, and I changed my hair color to be orange. Just to match the pumpkins in the Hall. Much to Professor McGonagall's dislike. 

You would not believe who is my Herbology professor!  He said he knew the both of you, and that you actually made him face his fear, dad. 

He looks up to you, really. 

Oh that's right, his name is Professor Neville Longbottom. Have you heard of him? He pulled me aside and told me that he was very happy to see me, and know that I was following the footsteps of mum and that of course, I looked just like dad. 

Dad, I think as a professor you would've been pretty proud on how one of your old students turned out to be. He makes the class so much fun, its really becoming one of my favorites.

I'll have to keep it short. 

Say hello to whoever is with you. Especially Harry's mum and dad. Oh and Grandma Hope! Aunt Andy told me about them, and then we went to visit Grandpa Lyall.

I heard they were pretty awesome. 

Well, that's what Grandpa Lyall says. 

Love, Teddy Lupin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 31
Louis parents died when Louis was only a kid, from that day Liam did everything he could to take care of his little brother. But one day Liam has to...
22.9K 810 94
Viral Hit/How to fight
628K 17.2K 171
The five Marauders have a group chat. This should be fun, right?
6.7K 130 17
When Gabriel finds nathile journal he begins to uncover some of Nathalie's darkest secrets. ⚠️WARNING⚠️ This story contains Smoking Alcohol use  ...