Healed Scars | JJK ✓

Por nxarmy_26

Sumi Kim, a girl who is a very cold person, who is very deeply hurt in the inside. Jeon Jungkook, a boy who... Más

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Epilogue: Sad Ending]
[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

[Chapter 25]

3.9K 154 30
Por nxarmy_26

Jungkook (POV) 

It's been days already and Yoongi was still trying to find Sumi and Yura. I mean we all know that they're going after their dad but we just don't know when and where. As Yoongi was still looking, Jimin came and sat down next to me on the couch. 

Jimin: We'll find them, Jungkook. Don't worry. 

"I'm not worry that we won't find them. I'm worried that we will."

I look at Jimin and he gave me a confused expression. 

Jimin: What do you mean? 

"Sumi changed. I rewatched the footage and she wasn't herself at all. What if when we finally found them, she won't look at me the way she used to? What if her feelings changed?"

Jimin: Jungkook, trust me. I've known Sumi longer than you. Once she loves someone very truly, she won't forget them. She'll come back to him no matter what. 

"Like how you did?"

Jimin: Yea. I truly love her that's why I came back to her, but I was already too late. She will do the same to you. 

I let out a sigh as he patted my shoulder. 

Jimin: Love is not easy to be forgotten. Love takes time, that's all. 

I nodded as I look at him. As we were having silence moment, Yoongi then called us over towards the kitchen. We walked towards him as he stare at us. 

Yoongi: I got some good news and some bad news. 

"Tell us. EVERYTHING."

Yoongi: Well the good news is that I finally found where they are hiding. 

Jimin: And where is that?

Yoongi: Right now they are hiding in the top of the mountains, more like a cliff actually. I don't know how to explain the place but I know where it is. Now the bad news is that, this place that they are staying at is close to where their dad is at. 

"So it's much easier for them to attack him."

Yoongi: Yes, but since they are willing to kill their own father, I don't think they will hesitate to shoot us when we find them. 

"Sumi wouldn't hurt us."

Yoongi: You don't get it, Jungkook. Sumi died. She just only came back from the dead. People who comes back from the dead is no longer their usual self. 

"I'll help her find her usual self again. I know I can bring the Sumi that I know back to us."

Yoongi: I don't know Jungkook. Sumi not just only died. She has scars along with her. The people who died that still have scars on them, especially in their hearts of where they keep it deep in the dark, will haunt them to become a bad person. I have experienced it before, I know it will come true. 

"So you're saying that after days of searching for them, we should just give up and leave them alone?"

Yoongi: All I'm saying is that it'll be dangerous when we actually come face to face with them. 

"I have decided. I need to see her, hyung. I have to. I need to."

Yoongi nodded his head as all three of them drove off in Yoongi's car to where Sumi and Yura is. 

Sumi (POV) 

Yura and I were outside the house looking through the telescope, seeing our father locked up in jail. 

"How are we going to get in? There's cops everywhere."

Yura: Duh. That's why we have Tyler. He's also a police. He'll talk to them himself. 

"I feel like we're just using him."

Yura: We're not. We're helping him in return. He helps us, we help him. That's our deal. 

"That's your deal, not mine."

Yura: Well since you're doing all the work, I'm going out for a walk. Do you want anything? 

"No. I'm fine."

Yura then left the house as I concentrate on our father. As I was watching over him, I then started feeling pain out of nowhere. I stepped away from the telescope and held onto my head. I let out whine due to the pain that was causing in my head. After for a while, the pain stopped. I let out a deep breath as I took a drink of water. 

As I finally turn around, my eyes widen. There was Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi. Yoongi was holding onto Yura. 

"Let her go. RIGHT NOW."

Jungkook: We just want to talk, Sumi. Nothing more. 

"If you just want to talk, why not call instead. Why come here?"

Jungkook: I just need to see you for myself. 

Jungkook walked up to me but I backed away from him. He then looked at me with his sad eyes. 

Jungkook: Don't. Don't do this to me. 

"I'm doing this for your own good. You need to stay away from me."

Jungkook: No, I won't. I'm going to bring you home with me. Come back home with me. 

"I can't. It's not the right time yet. I'm not the old Sumi you used to know, Jungkook. You need to know that."

Jungkook: I don't care. I can bring you back. Just please come home with me. That's all I'm asking.

Before I could answer him, my phone started beeping red. I looked at Yura and she did the same. 

"You guys need to get out of here, now. RIGHT NOW."

Jimin: We're not leaving until you come with us. 

"What don't you guys understand!? GO!!! When I said go you have to!"

Jungkook: We're staying! We're not going anywhere without you. 

I scoffed at him and he just stared at me. 

"How stubborn can you be?"

Jungkook: As much as I need to, to make sure that you'll come with us. 

"You're so selfish you know that. Always wanting what you want without anyone's concerns. I can't believe I fell in love with a person like you. I thought you were the opposite of those things and yet you're here doing the exact same thing that I hate about men."

Jungkook: I'm doing this because I love you. Because I can't lose you, Sumi. 

"You already have! You lost me on the day when I died. I only came back from the dead to finish what I started. I didn't come back for you. I never did."

Jungkook: But I came back for you. Always. That is what love is. 

"Love is nothing but painful and loss. I've lost everything. I have nothing left to live for, Jungkook! My father was right. Love is dangerous. Love is nothing pure or beautiful like what people say. I've had enough of love."

My phone started beeping once again but now louder. 

"You guys have to go. And never come back."

Instead of moving, they stood still like statues. The anger that I was holding in was slowly getting out of me. 

Jungkook: I'm not leaving you. 

"Not leaving, huh?"

I turned around, grabbed a gun and pointed at them. They were startled at my actions but I didn't care. Yoongi then let Yura go as she came to me. 

"GO!! LEAVE!!"

Jungkook: No. I know you won't hurt me. 

I then loaded the gun and aimed it at Jungkook. 

"I'm giving you one more chance to leave without a broken arm."

Jungkook: I won't leave you, Sumi. Even if you kill me, I still won't leave you. 

Jimin: Jungkook. We have to go. We need to obey her orders. 

Jungkook: I'm not leaving. 

Yoongi: Jungkook, don't be stubborn. We have to leave. 

Jungkook: I said I'm not leaving. 

I had have enough of his stubbornness. I then pointed my gun at his right arm and shot him. He groan in pain as he held onto his right arm. Jimin and Yoongi gave me a shocked look as Jungkook also gave me a look. 

"Now are you leaving yet? Or you want me to shoot your other arm also."

Jungkook was not moving. Yoongi and Jimin teamed up and dragged Jungkook out of the house as I put the gun down. 

Yura: You really shot him? Why?

"He made me do it. It wasn't my choice. I had to make them leave before everything is too late."

Yura: Your phone is ringing. 

"Its time. Get ready."

Yura got her gun loaded and ready as I got my archery ready. We were looking through the telescope as our dad was walking down the hallway with a couple of cops beside him. Yura shot the two cops down as I released my arrow and pierced through his arm. Yura then shot another bullet and went right through his chest. We then threw everything away and packed up. 

Yura and I got into the car and drove off to somewhere they wouldn't find us. As I was driving, someone was following us. It was Jimin and them. I speed up my car and drove towards where the freeway was. As I was driving, I made a right turn and drove off wherever the road leads us. As we were driving, we came upon a dead end. I stopped the car as Jimin did also. 

Yura and I got out of the car and so did the three of them. I looked at Jungkook and he was totally fine. 

"I shot you. How come you're not hurt?"

Jungkook: It was fake. Yoongi knew that you will harm us for us to leave you alone, so we plan it. Luckily Yoongi got the right spot. 

"You will never give up will you?"

Jungkook: Not for you. 

"You gave up in love when you were with Hyeri. So why not with me? Why can't you do the same thing?"

Jungkook: Because you're different from Hyeri. You actually cared for me. Now I'm saying this for the very last time, come home with me. 

"No. I won't go home with you."

Then out of nowhere, Jimin lift Yura up and dragged her into their car alone with Yoongi. I saw Jungkook coming up to me, I was about to get in the car but Jungkook ran up to me and held me tight in his arms. 

Jungkook: I asked you nicely already but you have to let me use force just like you did to me back there. 

I was struggling in his arms as he dragged me inside my own car. He then got out a rope and tied me onto the car seat so I wouldn't be able to escape. He then closed the door as he got inside the driver's seat. 

Jungkook: Now we can finally go home. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

109K 4.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...
15.3K 448 14
He's an idol and she's a foreigner. They cross paths and things never remained the same. When their relationship begins, she feels everything will be...
230K 7.6K 39
There is this one girl name Sumi. She has a boyfriend name Jimin. They have been dating for 2 years already, but suddenly he started treating her bad...
1K 78 23
When an accident broke him completely, but fixed his best friend's heart. Jeon Jungkook, A successful guy who has lost everything after he lost his...