The Original Demi Wolf

By SamanthaPerry0

This is similar to my other story: The Wolf Avenger Percy Jackson was seven when his mother was murdered... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Pilot
Chapter 3: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 5: Family Ties
Chapter 6: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: The Turning Point
Chapter 9: Unpleasantville
Chapter 10: Fool Me Once
Chapter 11: Under Control
Chapter 12: Miss Mystic Fall
Chapter 13: Founder's Day
Chapter 14: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 15: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 16: Plan B
Chapter 17: Masquerade
Chapter 18: Rose
Chapter 20: By The Light of the Moon
Chapter 21: Daddy Issues
Chapter 22: Crying Wolf
Chapter 23: The Dinner Party
Chapter 24: The Last Dance
Chapter 25: Niklaus
Chapter 26: The Last Day
Chapter 27: As I Lay Dying
Chapter 28: The Quest for Protection
Chapter 29: Under the Moon

Chapter 19: Hades

12.9K 464 105
By SamanthaPerry0

Taking an airplane from Virginia to California was a very long trip. I spent most of the time trying not to break my armrest as I sat in first class.

The serving lady tried to help me calm down and during that time I got a few hours of sleep before going back to being pale and clutching the armrest.

By the time the plane landed, I was ready to kiss the ground and never leave it again. Rationally I knew that Uncle Zeus wouldn't strike me down least he would want the wrath of Artemis, Poseidon, Hecate, and maybe even Hades. But the fear was still there.

Sighing in relief as I exited the terminal, I fixed my backpack straps and hailed a nearby taxi to take me to the DOA Recording Studios.

I paid the man as I stepped out and was happy I brought shades. Pushing them higher on my face, I stepped into the studio and felt unnatural coldness that was not common in Los Angeles.

"Charon," I coldly said to the man behind the desk who instantly sat up at his name.

"Perseus." Charon looked surprised but instantly turned the sign to closed as he fingered for me to follow him.

Instantly moving to follow Charon, he lead me toward the boat. We didn't speak during the entire trip until he left me off at the other side of the River Styx.

"Thank you Charon," I told him kindly and gave him a hug.

Charon gave a quiet laugh as a returned the hug. "Yes, yes. Little Star do let me go," Charon said as he pat my head and tried to get me to let go.

I let got after a few more seconds before taking out the small pouch of Drachma's that I've acquired over the years from helping demigods, gods, and other magical creatures like the nymphs and a few satyrs.

Shaking my head when Charon squealed at the sight of the bag, he quickly swiped it from me and hopped back in his boat.

Rolling my eyes at the dead man, I quickly pulled a red ball from my backpack and walked to Cerberus.

As soon as he saw me, his tail started to wag and I watched his six eyes light up at the sight of the red ball. His tail beating faster and his body started to shake back and forth as it followed his tail.

I laughed as I got closer and felt three tongues lick my face. "Down boy. Down." I laughed and watched him back up slightly.

Quickly, I threw the ball high into the air, using my werewolf strength to make to go really high, and then moved from the giant paws that lifted slightly off the ground.

Laughing as the heads fought one another over the red ball, I walked underneath him and toward my uncle's Palace.

I walked with purpose and wasn't stopped at any time. Mostly because this wasn't the first time I've visited my uncle and it most likely won't be the last.

The guards of the palace took one look at me before swiftly moving back. I tilted my head to the skeletons in thanks before swiftly entering the palace.

It wasn't a long walk from there, mostly because Uncle Hades was waiting for me in the long hallway.

I would've liked to have said I was calm and collected when I saw my uncle, but in truth I felt my inner wolf become excited and might've sprint tackled my uncle in a hug.

"Hi, Uncle Hades!" I chirped while scenting him slightly.

I could tell he was amused but quickly fixed his hold on me before walking toward the normal Garden that Persephone insisted on making.

It was the only green and colorful place you could find in the underworld that might not be in the Elysium where people had small gardens if they wanted.

"So what brings you to me, Nephew?" Uncle Hades asked as he set me down gently so I could look around the garden.

I was staring at a pink rose as I answered him, "I'm having these weird dreams that don't seem to actually be a dream. Wait,that's confusing. Um; okay, it seems like I'm having dreams of a past life. How is that possible?" I asked my uncle.

As if sensing my distress, Uncle picked me up again and let me take in his scent to help calm me down. We stayed like that for a few seconds as my uncle thought over an answer.

"The only way that might be possible is if you were Reborn. You somehow got your memories back, maybe from a incident with the head. There have been past cases of people with head injuries remembering a bit of their other life. I wouldn't worry about it that much because it is unlikely you will meet anyone from that past life," Uncle Hades slowly said

"That's the problem, Uncle. It seems like my past family were The Original Vampires. They're still alive," I told him wondering what I was going to do. I felt a connection to them and I didn't want to leave them at all.

My uncle seemed a bit startled at that but calmly rubbed my back. "You have a chance to get more family, Perseus. I know how much you love your godly family, and while I know they're vampires. You at least know that they are just as hard to kill as you are. They will be around for a long time it seems. You can enjoy and learn about them and accept they're your family, or ignore them and hope they don't look for you," Uncle Hades told me calmly.

"I already met my older brother Elijah, and I really want to get to know them more. They're pack, uncle. I just hope they accept that I am their reborn brother." I closed my eyes and tried not to feel the pain of abandonment that I've sometimes felt since my birth-mother died.

It didn't show up too often, but certain factors make me feel the pain all over again. Just maybe at a lesser degree than it initially was.

"I know my dear nephew. Now, I believe you need to head back home. I'm assuming you have things to do." Uncle Hades set me back on the ground before pulling a black small orb out of his pocket.

"This will take you to the DOA Studios again, I'm assuming you can get back to Mystic Falls on your own?" Uncle Hades asked.

I gave him a smile and nodded and carefully took the orb. But before I smashed it under my foot, I carefully wrapped my uncle in a quick hug.

"Thank you, Uncle Hades," I told him softly before moving back and smashing the orb under my foot.

I watched as darkness surrounded me for a few seconds. When it cleared I was in front of the DOA Studios again.

I managed to call a cab and head back to the airport where I might've manipulated the mist slightly to get another first class ticket to a plane that was heading to Virginia.

The ride was just as scary as the first one, except I had mostly asleep for the trip (Time flies when you're in the Underworld).

By the time I woke, there was only an hour left in the flight. During that time I tried not to look out the window or the clock.

Before I knew it the plane was descending and I was pretty much the first one off the plane. I called for another taxi because I didn't feel like waiting for Ray to pick me up.

It wasn't until we were just outside Mystic Falls that I felt my wolf itch to be free. Asking the driver to stop me along the forest tree line, he reluctantly did so.

"Are you sure it's safe kid?" The man asked as he looked at the words worriedly.

"I promise I'll be fine," I told the man while doing a childish smile that made him relax slightly.

"If you say so," he hesitantly told me as I handed him the cash for the ride.

I waited slightly to see if he would drive off and when it became apparent he wasn't, I started to walk into the woods until the taxi disappeared from my human sight (I could still see him if I used my werewolf sight).

With that, I quickly transformed into my Midnight black wolf form and took off into the woods. Navigating the woods with ease.

As soon as I figured I was near my house, I started to play around with the wildlife. Playfully pouncing on certain wildlife like butterflies and the occasional rabbit (I think I gave one a heart attack though).

"Percy, leave the poor rabbit alone." A male voice called out to me.

Quickly, I turned and felt my tail automatically start to wag as Tyler came into my view.

I bounded over to him and nuzzled his hand that reached down to pet me. He was just petting under my chin when I felt my leg start to bounce without me noticing.

I heard Tyler snort softly as he gave me a pat on the head before he stopped petting me. "I should catch you up on what's going on. First, Ray took care of Lucy and given her a place in Florida per her request. She did say she owed you one so you have that contact if you need it. On my end of things, Caroline found out I'm a werewolf, but things I'm new. There was an accident at the Masquerade and someone else was 'charmed' to have me kill them. It was accident but I had to act like I had just activated my curse.

Through some hesitance and more pushing on my part, I got Caroline to admit she was a vampire. The only thing is, is that she says she's the only one in Mystic Falls. She also said she'd help me, so I might be acting different these next few days unless you want to tell her the truth," Tyler told me calmly as I reluctantly transformed human again.

"I think I want to know why Elijah is here first before we tell Caroline anything. We'll tell her eventually, but I want to know what we might be up against before then. If you can get information from her, great. But that's not your goal, your goal is to just see if she's trustworthy of knowing that you're a werewolf. I'll trust your judgement," I softly told Tyler.

He nodded, looking lost-in-thought before giving me a small smile and indicating the way toward the house.

"Let's go home. You can try and find Elijah later. Lunch, I think, is an order from Gabriel."

"He's such a worry-wolf. Fine, let's go calm the mutt," I joked with Tyler before racing him home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.5K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
171 5 5
I've finally taken a break from Undertale! I know, crazy, right? Anyways, this is going to be a Percy Jackson fanfiction. I introduce quite a few OC'...
254K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
362K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...