katekyo hitman reborn imagine...

By yellieunderwater

" do it with your dying will. " +this book contains grammatical errors, swearing and such +unedited 『katekyo... More

Disclaimer
☆ Sawada Tsunayoshi
☆Gokudera Hayato
☆Sawada Tsunayoshi
☆ Sawada Tsunayoshi (Part Two)
♥They are Possessive Boyfriends
☆Yamamoto Takeshi
☆Hibari Kyoya
☆Reborn
♥What if a boy confesses to them
☆ Sawada Tsunayoshi (Part Three)
☆Reborn (Lemon)
☆Verde
☆Fon
☆ Gokudera Hayato
☆They Were Your Boyfriends
☆ Yamamoto Takeshi
☆ Bovino Lambo
☆ Belphegor
⭐Mukuro Rokudo
⭐Gokudera Hayato
☆ Yamamoto Takeshi
☆Hibari Kyoya
❤ What If They Saw You Wearing Glasses
just wanna
⭐ Sawada Tsunayoshi (Part Four)
Student Teacher! Favorite KHR Character x Student! Reader
⭐ Gokudera Hayato
Sensei!Xanxus X Student!Reader
⭐ Dino Cavallone
⭐ Fran
I did something
⭐ Dino Cavallone
⭐ Byakuran
KHR Characters as.........
KHR Special
⭐Spanner
⭐Yamamoto Takeshi
Challenge Accepted 👊😎
KHR Characters Reacts To....
☆Sawada Tsunayoshi
☆First Gen
☆Giotto
☆Irie Shoichi
☆Reborn
☆Reborn (pt.2)
☆ Dino Cavallone
☆Giotto
●special chapter
●special chapter
☆Sasagawa Ryohei
☆ New Year Special
♥ What If They Saw You Wearing Glasses Pt.2
Author's Note
♥What If They Had Instagram
☆ Hibari Kyoya (Lime)
☆Gokudera Hayato
♥They Had Snapchat
☆Tenth Generation (+ others)

●special chapter

1.4K 22 35
By yellieunderwater

This one-shot is so special for me. I really, really like this group. Now if you don't like BTS or K-Pop in general, please don't proceed in reading. Feel free to exit or leave this book. I don't want to deal with immature 'fans'.

"Text"- Japanese
"Text" - Korean
'Text' - Thoughts

Hi @CharChar, I miss you already 😘

***

"Who's family are we meeting today Jyuudaime? And why the guardians have to be complete in this meeting?" Hayato asked Tsuna.

"This family's head is quite close to my heart. When I visited South Korea, they accommodated me with such love and acceptance. And they also helped us a lot during the peace treaty last month, even though they weren't able to attend the said event." Tsuna said as he laced his fingers together. "You all speak Korean, right?"

***

The guardians sat quietly. Yes, you read that right. QUIETLY.

Mostly because of Tsuna that is producing an overwhelming 'Shut-up-and-sit-quietly-or-I'll-freeze-you-and-leave-you-like-that' aura. And Reborn was there, sipping an espresso Tsuna himself brewed.

'It's weird.' Yamamoto thought. 'Usually, Tsuna would meet other families with only two or three guardians but he wants us to be complete? It's a good thing that Mukuro and Kyoya hadn't started a fight.'

A maid made an appearance beside Tsuna and bowed down. "Decimo, your guests has arrived." She bowed again then left.

Tsuna stood up. "I'll welcome them."

***
Once Tsuna was out of sight, they immediately looked at each other.

"What does this family have that Jyuudaime wanted us to meet them too?" Hayato mumbled but everyone catched what he said.

Reborn smirked. "You're his guardians, aren't ya? You should know it by now."

***

"Hyung!" Tsuna exclaimed as he saw Namjoon.

"Ohhh, Tsuna. Did you grow taller or is it just me?" Jin said as he compared his height with Tsuna.

"Aiii, Jin-hyung. You know that I'm small right? So, where is she?" Tsuna asked.

"Well, someone decided to prank her today and tore her dress and play with her make-up so she is in Aria-noona's place right now." J-Hope said as he motioned towards Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked. "It's her fault anyways. She started it. I'm tired of finding my Avengers collection being torn apart." He dramatically exaggerated his actions by clutching his clothes.

"Let's go inside." Tsuna guided them inside.

***

As soon as the guardians saw Namjoon's arm around Tsuna, they immediately drew their weapons.

"Whoa, chill guys. We're harmless right now. Oh Reborn-ssi, you're here too." Namjoon said as he bowed down. The rest of Bangtan bowed down too.

Reborn waved dismissively at them. "No need for formalities, Namjoon."

"This is totally unfair, Reborn. Namjoon-hyung is your favorite among us." Tsuna said.

"What? He can speak Japanese, Korean and English. He has an IQ of 148 and he's one of the top exam passer. What do you expect?" Reborn said and smirked.

"Anyway, hyung. They're my family." Tsuna said as he motioned his guardians to line up.

"Nice to meet you." Bangtan spoke.

Hayato spoke in Japanese. "Che, they're not that interesting."

Taehyung looked at him and smiled widely. "Watch your mouth." In Japanese and dangerous tone.

Hayato's eyes widened a little before coughing.

"Now, I must leave because me and Namjoon-hyung needs to discuss something. Chrome, come with me. Please get along while we're gone. An important announcement will be said after our discussion." Tsuna said then left with Chrome and Namjoon.

They all looked at their direction until they're out of sight.

Taehyung stooped down so he and Lambo will be on the same level.

"Say, do you like candy? Or do you like to play?" He asked.

"Lambo-san likes both. You shall be my assistant! Gyahahahaha. Come on and let's go to the kitchen."  Lambo said then held  Taehyung's hand.

"He really have the talent of making friends easily. Hi, I'm Jin, the worldwide handsome. You are?" Jin said then extended his hand towards Hayato.

'I have to follow every Jyuudaime's orders.' "I'm Hayato, Gokudera Hayato." They shook hands.

"Say, Gokudera-ssi, do you know annyeonghasaeyo?"

"I do, pabo."

"Uwah. That's harsh. Do you like dad jokes?"

"I feel bad for Gokudera-ssi, being paired up with Jin-hyung. My name's Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope. Nice to meet you." J-Hope looked at Yamamoto.

"Haha. I'm Yamamoto Takeshi, nice to meet you." He laughed again.

"You like being happy? I like you already."

"NICE TO MEET YOU ALL TO THE EXTREME! I'M SASAGAWA RYOHEI. I LIKE EXERCISING AND BOXING." Ryohei practically shouted.

"I'm Jimin, that's Suga-hyung and that's Jungkookie. Nice to meet you, too." Jimin bowed down.

"Let's exercise TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei grabbed Jimin and dashed out.

"Where is he dragging Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook mumbled.

"I see, you care about that family member of yours?" Mukuro taunted Jungkook.

"I'm not. I'm worried that (Your Name) would kill me once she saw me." Jungkook said.

Mukuro twirled his trident then lashed it on Jungkook's direction. "I'm bored. Let's fight."

Jungkook smirked. "Let's get it on."

"These omnivores need to know when to shut up. I'll bite them to death." Hibari suddenly had his brandished tonfas.

"You'll waste your time. And shut the fuck up." Suga said then reclined the chair in a 135° angle.

Hibari smirked. "Another omnivore." He readied to attack but Suga raised his hands.

"Just in case you want to fight me, I'll make this barrier. If you really want to fight, just 1 hour, I really want to sleep." Suga said then a green barrier surrounded him.

"You said your words. I hope you'll do it, omnivore." Hibari said then proceeded to sleep too.

***

Tsuna came back after 30 minutes. His discussion with Namjoon and Chrome has been a successful one. He can't wait to announce the word.

While discussing, you arrived at the mansion. Your flowy dress and light make-up made you look beautiful.

You walked in the room, hand in hand with Tsuna. He immediately saw how his guardians and your family is interacting.

"Everyone, please take a seat." Tsuna said as he guided you to seat in his right.

Namjoon sat in his left while Chrome sat beside Mukuro.

"In 5 months, the Vongola and Bangtan would strengthen their bonds more. (Your Name), a guardian of Bangtan, and I, the Decimo of Vongola, would be tied together in a matrimony. Any questions? None? Good." Tsuna said.

'This family would be bigger than I thought.' Everyone thought except Suga and Hibari.

What? They're sleeping. Unless you want to die then go and wake them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
56.2K 576 45
Trust me you will gag *ITS FUNNY AND LAME* But pls give it a try
210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...