Poison Paradise

By Buddhachips_

"Come here. I'll be good to you." She was his assistant. Nothing more, nothing less. He promised her paradi... More

| Introduction
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

10.

153 15 28
By Buddhachips_

"Because I don't like it."

I looked at him blankly for a few seconds, trying to make sense of what he had said to me. He didn't want to me to get close to Seven because he didn't like it?

Though I would never tell him, I was actually enjoying my small bond with Seven and he wanted to take this friendship away because he didn't like it?

"Then, what am I supposed to do?" I ask him. He looks at me blankly, just staring at me and not saying anything. I raise my eyebrow, waiting for a answer before remembering what he had said before. I frown at him, not believing that he was actually being serious about it.

He didn't say anything but I noticed the corners of his lip tug upwards, a small smile, or most likely smirk, forming on his lips as his eyes travelled back to the TV screen, the episode of the anime we were watching over.

Knowing clearly that he wasn't going to answer my question, I decided to go against his orders and pulled out my phone to talk to Seven. If he wasn't going to give me a good reason to not talk to Seven then I didn't see why I couldn't do just that.

He didn't say anything, his eyes still on the screen as the opening of another anime came on. His focus was on the TV but he would definitely see the messages when he logs into the chatroom. All I had to do was show off my amazing friendship with Seven and pray that Unknown wouldn't do anything like drug me again.

I checked to see who was on the chatroom and grinned to find that Seven was logged on.

"What are you grinning about?" I hear a voice ask me, I glance up to see Unknown still looking at the screen but, the voice was his.

"Ask me again in seventeen weeks," My grin doesn't leave my face as I look back down at the phone, not waiting for his response to what I had said.

MC

Hiya, Seven~

Seven

Hey Babe~

I let out a laugh this time, not bothering to stifle it despite having Unknown right next to me. I didn't look up to see his reaction. It was almost like Seven could read my thoughts on wanting to annoy him because the chat had already started perfectly. Despite that petname usually being a cringe to me, I knew that Seven was joking around and so, of course I was going to respond to him by going along with his joke.

MC

I'm here babe.

707

Omg

707

That was a bit disgusting just now

707

Ur hard to beat... MC... Ugh.

MC

Lololol, didn't you just give up too easily?

707

Lolol, ur just too hard to beat

MC

Yes, yes, you've said that XD

MC

I'm just that amazing lol

707

Not as amazing as me, though.

MC

Sureeee. Whatever you say.

- Unknown has entered the chatroom -

When he entered the chatroom, I snap my head up to see his attention now in his phone, he didn't look up at me but his fingers were tightly around his phone and his mint eyes that were a few shades lighter before had darkened. He was typing something and I went back to looking at my phone. I hadn't expected him to check the chatroom now.

707

Welcome back codename Unknown~

Unknown

Shut up.

Unknown

Don't call me that.

Unknown

I don't know you.

707

But I know you

Unknown

Sure you do.

707

But I do know you.

707

I can prove it!

707

You have green eyes.

Though he hadn't said anything, beside me, I felt him stiffen as we both read Sevens message. I glanced up at him. his fingers were frozen and he wasn't tapping away on that phone of his. I didn't know if I should interrupt the conversation or wait to see what else Seven knew.

But then, his shoulders relaxed as he let out a sigh of relief. I looked back on group chat to see why.

707

And dark purplish hair~

Unknown

Just because you know what I look like, doesn't mean you know me. 

MC

And what do I look like?

707

A cutie~

MC

Awww

MC

I'm being serious

707

So am I ~

MC

Wha? I want a moving emoji version of myself too

Unknown 

...

Unknown

Are you flirting with her?

707

Why? Is someone jealous ~

- Yoosung ★ has entered the chatroom - 

Yoosung ★

I want to see what MC looks like!

MC

Wow, you appeared out of nowhere XD

Yoosung ★

What do you look like MC?

Unknown

A girl

Yoosung ★

I know that!

707

The way MC looks like is confidential 

707

Sorryyyy

Yoosung ★

You're not sorry -_-

Yoosung ★

Can't you describe how she looks like at least?

Unknown

Not going to happen.

Yoosung ★

How old are you both then?

MC

19

Unknown 

19

Seven

That's a secret too.

Seven

...

MC

Lolol Seven, Unknown and I were too fast for you

I looked up at Unknown as I finished writing my message to the group chat, raising my eyebrow at him, "You're 19?"

"They don't need to know I'm not," He replies sullenly. Was he not enjoying this completely random conversation like I was? "And, you just wasted another question so guess you'll have to wait another couple of weeks," he says, looking at me, his tone changing into a much more light one as he brought that up again.

I had remembered that he told me I was 19. Whether he was lying or not, I didn't know but the number felt right to me so I hadn't argued about it. 

"Are you-" I started but stopped myself, "You didn't have to answer that question," I frown. He answers the questions I couldn't care less about but the questions I really wanted an answer to were always left unanswered.

"And you didn't have to ask that," He replies with that smirk of his before looking back at the group chat, his frown returning, "I don't understand why you chose to get close to him of all people."

"Who? Seven?" I ask him, the words coming out much more casually than I had expected. His eyes turn back to look at me, still dark from the time he had entered the group chat.

"Yes. Him. His real name isn't even that," He chuckled darkly.

"It's Luciel isn't it?" I scrunch my nose as I say that. I do remember them calling him by that name. He doesn't say anything to me and I realise that it was because I had phrased it into a question. Sighing, I go back to looking at the group chat.

The group chat had already exploded with messages from the members that were online.

Yoosung ★

 Why is everything a secret?

Yoosung ★

Don't we have the right to now?

Yoosung ★

We're members of the RFA too

707

It's for their safety

707

You'll find out more about them in due time

707

Just be patient for now.

- Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom -

MC

Whilst we're on the topic of patience...

MC

How long till I get my own personalised emoji?

707

Probably never because you went ahead and told your age

MC

-_-

MC

You're teasing 

707 

Am I?

MC

-_-

707

Wanna see all my emojis?

Jaehee King

No

Unknown 

No

MC

No

707

707

Too late

Yoosung ★ has left the chatroom - 

707

Jaehee Kang

Luciel

707

Jaehee Kang

Stop

MC

Is there a way of kicking him out of this chatroom?

Unknown

They're all disgusting

707

Jaehee~ You're here too

707

Where did Yoosung go?

Jaehee Kang

He left and I don't blame him.

707

Aww, Jaehee. You're not still mad at me, are you?

Jaehee Kang

...

Jaehee Kang

I'm not mad at you.

MC

Why would Jaehee be mad at you?

MC

Did you do something?

707

...

707

It's a secret ~

707

And with that, I just left the group chat altogether. 

I heard a chuckle besides me and I looked up to find a pair of Mint green eyes looking back at me, "You finally gave up on him?"

"No, I still like him," I respond with a straight face. Before remembering that I wasn't supposed to like these people. 

That wasn't part of the plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 1.6K 28
Just simple scenario & One shots story only (@ ̄∇ ̄@) Saeyoung X Reader (≧▽≦) Saeran X Reader (☆‿ ☆) Jumin X Reader (*^▽^*) V X Reader (-^〇^...
1.2M 15.3K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...
542K 21.5K 82
Error Code 404: not found The requested resource could not be found but... may be available in the future. Error Code 410: Gone The resource request...
6.1K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*