Restart: Reincarnated as a Vi...

By Alice_Mirror8

I am Kagura. My repertoire of skills include laziness, indifference, and sarcasm. Like any other female otaku... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

8.3K 405 441
By Alice_Mirror8

A/n: AHAHAHA!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! I've kept you guys waiting, haven't I?!? Well, HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER!!
()📝 *throws the chapter at you and smacks you in the face*
HAVE SOME CANDY TOO~!! 🍬
_________________________

"Ugh..." I groaned in pain as began to slowly regained conscious.

"Etto... What happened?" I asked myself as I held my hand to my forehead in an attempt to alleviate the pain.

"Hmm? What's this?" I felt power overflowing my body.

Ohoho~ I have powers now~ Apparently, while I had passed out, the element balls kept on coming in, making me absorb them unconsciously. That's actually a better plan. I should tell the element orbs to continue being absorbed by me while I'm in an unconscious/sleeping state. That would be better.

I felt my power. I'm level 7 now. There are classes of magic in this world. The classes show the level of magic you could do. The first class is mage, then sorcerer, high sorcerer, wizard, then lastly, arcana lord. There are 12 levels per class. After leveling up 12 times, you go on to the next class. Although it sounds easy, it is hard. Very difficult. Just advancing to the first class, mage, could take more than 10 years. Because, you need to level up 12 levels before becoming a mage. The highest a person has went was wizard. No one in history has become an arcana lord yet. Arcana lord is god level.

But now I'm level 7. In just ONE day. Ha, that's cool. What could take 1-2 years for a person to gain a level, took a day for me. Plus, I gained 7 levels. Ha, what a cheat I am.

I sigh as I thought about all this magic stuff.

I'm gonna go take a nap.

~~~

Later today, Camille dragged me and forced me to wear a stupid frilly dress. She said it was to make me look 'presentable.' I honestly don't care though. Can't she just leave me alone? Wait... she can't. She's my maid. Hah, I'm so stupid.

Still... I can't help but obsess over my (Raine's) face. Jesus, this child can make any guy fall in love and any women writhe in jealousy in the future. She looks like a little angel, beloved by the heavens.

(I love this pic the most )

(I changed Raine's look to this, if you don't mind. Idk why, but I have this obsession over white haired anime people. I guess it just makes them look better when they have white hair. *cough* *Kaneki *cough* *cough* Juuzou *cough* I wonder who I'm talking about~? ;))

Afterwards, I was sent to Otou-san's study room.

"Raine," My Otou-San calls, "I have someone I want you to meet."

"Yes?" I inquire, tilting my head to the side. Who is it?

"Meet your new adopted brother, Ace." He says as he nudged a kid towards me.

Ace... Ah, him. He's Ace Spade, Raine Spade's adopted younger brother and one of the capture targets in the otome game. Apparently, he was one cocky brat. In his route, he deliberately ignored his big sister, because he thought she was a naive, klutzy, idiot. (Which was true. She was truly embarrassing and annoying at that time.) He made himself the big figure of the family, becoming a powerful magician. Well, he had a large magic compatibility, and was a prodigy, so he was destined to be a powerful magician. I think he went up to level 11 sorcerer. For some reason, he wasn't able to break through to high sorcerer. I hypothesize that after 4 years, would he be able to break through. After all, the body needs to grow when accumulating more power. Either way, it made him a prodigy. Level 11 Sorcerer at age 18. Prodigy right there.

Ah~ He's gonna be the death of me. Literally. I don't wanna do anything, but... you have to treat your family nicely, right?

"Hello, Ace-kun. I'm Raine, your big sister." I said as I gave him a small smile. Smiles are not my thing.

"Hi Onee-chan!" He beams at me with his cute rays, smiling brightly at me.

AHH!! IT BURNS!!! TOO CUTE!!

"Can I play with you?" He asks, cutely tilting his head while making big doe eyes at me.

Too... cute... Can't... resist...

"Okay." My smile grows a teeny weeny bit wider as he took my hand and dragged me wherever he wanted to go.

~~~

"Otou-san, can I learn magic?" I ask my father, anxiously waiting for his answer.

"You don't have magic power, though." He tries to reason with me while giving me a gentle, sympathetic look.

"Then can I at least watch Ace's magic lessons?" I ask. Yes, Ace was given a private magic teacher immediately after he had been adopted. Father said that Ace was going to be the future Spade Duke, replacing him, since he had no male children.

Hah... I feel bad for Ace-kun. He has to do lots of work for our family, yet he's not a biological member of our family... Seems like he'll be bullied a lot in the future by other nobles... But he's a prodigy, so I bet he'll be fine. (A/n: Wow, Raine. That's so mean to poor baby Ace... ;-;)

"Okay..." sighed Father as he gave me a small smile.

Yes! I could secretly listen in to their lesson so I could learn some stuff too... Although it wasn't part of my plan, it's better than nothing.

"Arigato." I thanked Father with a smile before leaving his office.

"Camille, please lead me to Ace-kun's magic lessons." I order Camille who was waiting outside.

"Okay." She was curious as to why I was visiting Ace-kun, but I bet she thought I just wanted to visit him.

~~~

"Excuse me." I knocked on the door before entering.

"Oh, Raine Ojou-sama. What brings you here?" The magic teacher, Mr. James, greeted me with a bow as soon as he sat me enter the room.

"Onee-chan!" Ace exclaimed and ran to hug me.

"Hello, Ace-kun." I smiled. "May I watch?" I turned to ask the teacher.

"Of course." He answered with a smile and led me to a chair nearby. He then took Ace's attention and continued on the lesson.

He explained the process of sensing and absorbing magic, I have already learnt that. I waited and waited for a new lesson, one after absorbing the magic balls, but it seems like today was only reviewing the basics.

After the lessons, Ace-kun dragged me everywhere to play with him. And, being that he was only a 6 year old kid, I succumbed to his playful demeanor and joined him in his carefree fun.

Although it was very unlike me to play with a kid, since I was very lazy, I could only feel that it was appropriate. I am in a 7 (turning 8) year old kid's body after all. It'd be a waste to spend time in the library throughout my whole youth.

So, for the rest of my days, I spent most of my time in the library, only to get dragged out by Ace. And, lately, Ace has grown an attachment to me. He started saying things like, 'I'm gonna marry Onee-chan in the future!' and the like. Ha, that's cute, kid, but you're way too young for arranged marriages with your big sister. Dream on.

Dragged inside Ace's room, I enter and sit on the chair he has gestured for me to sit, acting like a gentlemen. I walk over to the table and chairs that were in the middle of his room and sat down.

He closes the door, and walks to his chair to sit down. I notice a pot of tea and a few cups in the middle of the table, I pour myself some. Sipping the tea, I notice that it was a little cold, so I secretly used my fire magic to warm it up.

So... what are we doing?

I tilt my head in curiosity as I watch him stand up, walk, and take a paper from his drawer and then passes it to me.

In a serious tone, he says, "Onee-chan, you must sign this contract for me."

"What is it?" I ask as I take the paper, glancing at it, as I sipped my warm tea.

"Marriage contract." He nonchantly replies.

"PFFF-!!" I spit out my tea in shock.

THE F*K IS WRONG WITH THIS KID??? DOES HE NOT KNOW WE ARE SIBLINGS OR WHAT??

I cleared my throat in an attempt to cover from my embarrassing gesture and calmly said, "No."

Instantly, his happy, anticipating expression turned dark. A dark aura exuded around him as he tilts his head down, his bangs covering his eyes. He stays quiet for awhile, the air feeling colder with every second of silence.

Finally, after a long period of bone-chilling silence, he slowly responded.

"Why?" His reply came out unexpectedly icy. His body shook slightly as he spit out those words, as if holding in his anger.

Looking at his behavior, I begin to slightly panic.

'What do I do? This child seems angry... Even though it's adorable and I can't take it seriously, but still...' I thought, then I suddenly came up with the greatest idea.

"No, because we're not old enough yet, Ace-kun!" I joked. "I'm turning eight soon, and you're already seven. Girls marry at 16 years old while men marry at 18 years old."

Immediately, his mood brightens up again.

'Nice save, me.' I thought to myself, mentally patting my back proudly.

"Then, Onee-chan, after you turn 16, can you wait for me until I turn 18, and then marry you?" He asks with pleading puppy eyes that he knows I can't resist. "You must absolutely not get a boyfriend, okay, Onee-chan? Onee-chan's going to be my wife!"

'Oh sh*t... He's really into this marriage thing, huh? But that means, by this world's laws and customs, by the time I'm 19, I should already have one or two baby children already... Women who don't get married by 18, will be viewed as 'old,' and get looked down upon on. They may not even get the chance to ever find a husband again...'

"Uhh..." I contemplated it for a bit, but seeing those puppy eyes, I just couldn't resist. "Ugh, fine." I resigned to my fate as I signed the paper.

'Eh, well... I don't need to get married by 16. I can actually just stay with Ace... Ehh... but we're siblings, and incest sounds wrong... Eh, whatever. I'll eventually find a boyfriend. If not, then I can always escape, right? I can stay single forever.' With that thought in my mind, I signed the paper.

Attentively watching me sign the paper, he flashes me a bright closed eyed smile once I set the pen down.

Lightly yawning, I stand up from my chair.

"Well, I have to go, Ace-kun. I have some things to attend to. Excuse me." I said as I slowly left the room, not hurrying in a rush due to the poofy dress restricting me of my movements. Either way, I really want to take it off, wearing dresses like these are so annoying...

Once I had left the room, Ace's warm and gentle smile slowly turns into a smirk, releasing an aura of darkness and possessiveness, making it seem beautiful, but at the same time, dangerous.

"Thank you... 'Onee-chan'. With this, you are MiNe."

___________________________________

A/n: Hehehe~ I'm planning on making Ace into a bipolar little ray of sun shine whose mood can turn from heaven into hell in just a second if anyone touches Raine. Basically, he's gonna be yandere. :3

Idk what Ace will look like, so once I find a suitable pic, I'll show it to u guys. I think I'm making him have black hair and red eyes, contrasting against Raine's white hair and blue eyes... You guys can imagine him as that. I'll try finding a pic...

Thanks~! ❤️

IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE INCEST, BUT REMEMBER THAT THEY'RE NOT REALLY SIBLINGS SO ITS SORT OF OKAY. Besides, there are other guys that you can choose from, so don't worry~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
17.8K 470 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
978 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
136K 4.7K 19
Aiko (meaning: little love) was always a cheerful kid and only child. After her parents were in a car accident after trying to pick her up at her day...