My Alpha

By anonwriterandreader

Dakota Or has always been a normal wolf. Daughter of her pack's Beta, she's family oriented and has a few goo... More

i don't want a mate
happy birthday
mate
family meeting
new home and allison
dominant alpha
i'm sorry
pain...absolute pain
home
come home
the new deal
matt, training, and sadness
getting better
one more chance
I NEED YOUR ADVICE!
bad feeling
crazyyyy
old habits
A/N
new beginnings
alpha stefan
a new friend
car talks
yikes
diamond pack

good

10.2K 200 46
By anonwriterandreader

I dedicated this chap to @mysterygurli ! She's shown tons of support and I really appreciate it. Thanks, gurli ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Logan! I'm trying to cook and I will burn the house down if you keep touching me!" I scold him while pulling out of his tight embrace. 

"But you look so damn irresistible when you're cooking." He growls out playfully and wraps his arms around my body again, pulling me to his chest. I shiver at the sparks coursing on my back and lean into him gently. 

Ever since I forgave Logan, he's been nothing but utterly playful and dashing with me. Touching me at any moment, pulling me to him, sweet talking me. It's been an odd change, but somewhat delightful and I can't say I hate it. It's just odd for me.

I turn in his embrace and face him, more like his neck since he's taller than me. "Love, you have to let me finish cooking before I start a fire. I can't cook properly with you distracting me like this." I tell him bluntly and he licks his lips. "How about you cut those herbs over there and this will be over quickly." I give him a quick peck on his cheek and turn my back to him, leaving no room for discussion. 

I hear him groan childishly but he goes to the herbs nonetheless. 

"How's the pack going? Are there any issues or anything?" I ask him gently while I strain the now boiled spaghetti. 

When he doesn't instantly reply, I turn to him concerned he cut himself or something, but I'm confused when I see pride and happiness written all over his face. "What?" I accuse him and stare at him.

"I'm just...blown away for the fact that you actually care for the pack." He begins and I smile lightly, "I mess up royally, and yet you still manage to take on the Luna responsibilities of the pack." He whispers with a look of pure adoration on his face. I once again, offer him a small smile and shrug at him.

"So how is it?" I persist and he laughs at me. My heart soars at the sight of his gorgeous smile.

"It's uh, it's good. Everyone's relieved that their Luna is back. That little boy you made friends with? He's so happy, he keeps coming to me, talking about how excited he is to hang out with you. It's better with you here." He finishes, and yet again my hearts melts as I stare into his eyes. I bite my lip and smile lightly. 

"Daniel." I mumble as I play with the collar of his shirt.

"Hm?" He hums in confusion. 

"That's the boy's name. Daniel." I smile at the thought of the boy full of joy. I watch as his eyes glaze over and I assume that someone from the pack is mindlinking him. He sighs and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I have got to go see some pack warriors, they're taking a trip to another pack for some business so I've just got to go over some protocol. I will see you later?" He asks and I nod at him, slightly upset that he has to leave so early. "Perfect. Keep your phone on you and no talking to other males." He growls playfully and kisses my head. I roll my eyes and push him lightly.

"No promises." I wink at him and he growls, but I swiftly shut the door on him. "Bye!" I say, no knowing he can hear me through our enhanced hearing. 

"No boys!" I laugh at him and start walking upstairs. I start to fold some of the clothes I never put away this morning when my phone starts ringing. I look down and see my mom's name flash across my screen. I quickly answer it and pull the phone to my ear.

"Mama?" I ask excitedly and I hear a squeal.

"HI BABY!" She shouts and I laugh. 

"Hey, mama." I smile into the phone.

"How are you? How's Logan?" She whispers Logan's name, as if she were terrified he was in the room. I once again, smile to myself as the thought of my now kind mate.

"He's...great, mama. He's completely changed and I really like this side of him. He's cheeky, and caring and funny, everything I wanted my mate to be." I begin, "I think I'm gonna be happy with him." I finish and she stays silent.

"I am so happy for you, baby." She says and I let out a breath of relief that my mom doesn't hate my mate. "Your father will not be as happy as I am, and trust me I still want to knock that boy out, but I am happy for you." She explains and I laugh at the thought of my slender mother knocking Logan out.

"I don't doubt that for a second." I say as I fold another T-shirt into my closet. "How's papa?" I ask her, and for the next hour my mother and I catch up with each other. While my mom and I are capable of creating an earthquake with our intense fights, I cherish these moments where we talk like best friends in high school.

 ----------

"Hey, Kota!" I hear a cheery voice say and I turn from the fridge to see Matt smiling at me.

"Matt!" I squeal and wrap my around his waist to give him a friendly hug. "How are you?"

He smiles at me and pours himself a cup of coffee, "Great! I missed you, where have you been?" He inquires and I freeze.

"Er. I went to visit my home pack for a bit, I was really missing them." I try not to stutter as I somewhat lie to him. He raises his eyebrow as he takes a sip of hip coffee.

"Really?" He inquires and I sigh.

"Really." I confirm. I awkwardly tap my fingers on the counter and look at him. "How's your mate?" His eyes fill with happiness and I almost awe at his love struck expression. 

"She's perfect. God, I still can't believe she's my mate sometimes...She's way too good for me. You know what, you should meet her sometime soon!" He gushes and my jaw falls open at how sweet he is. 

"I would love that!" I say and he smiles. He clears his throat and nods.

"Oh, Matt do you think you can keep training me? I might be a bit out of shape now but I really want to get back at it!" I ask sheepishly and he laughs at me.

"I thought you'd never ask!" He teases and I squeal lightly.

"Oh, just so you know, I really want abs by the end of this!" I inform him cheekily and he only laughs again. 

Suddenly I hear footsteps on the tile ground of the kitchen and a delicious musky scent floods my nose. I smile as I feel my mate press up against me and put his arm around my shoulder. He kisses my cheek and whispers a hello in my ear.

"Hey, love." I greet him and he smiles. 

"Matt." Logan greets him with a firm nod and light smile. 

"Alpha." Matt bows his head in respect before leaving the kitchen, not before smiling and winking at me lightly. I feel Logan stiffen and pull me closer to him.

"Bye, Kota!" He says and I wave at him. Logan's head follows him as he leaves the kitchen and he turns to me once it's just the two of us in there. 

"Why the hell did he wink at you?" He growls out and my eyes widen at how angry he sounds. 

"Logan, calm down he has his own mate! It's just Matt being Matt, he's cheeky!" I scrutinize him for being so possessive for no reason. I watch as he frowns at me.

"I'm cheeky too." He mumbles like a little boy and my heart melts. Poor little Alpha. I kiss his jaw and then his cheek, unable to resist him.

"Yes you are, and I love it."I smile and him and that seems to cheer him up as his eyes brighten up. "How was the meeting?" I ask him as finally I turn in his embrace and wrap my arms around his waist. 

"It went well, there's still a bit left to plan." He explains and it's only then that I notice how tired he really looks. He has dark circles under his eyes and his face looks slightly sunken in as his eyes droop lightly. He has scruff that's grown in that only add to his tired appearance. I frown and place my hand on his cheek. 

"Baby, when was the last time you had a good night's rest?" I ask him tenderly and his eyes glaze over slightly.

"Um, last night was amazing, but before that I can't really remember." He says and I gasp. 

"Logan! Why have you not been sleeping?" I shriek at how dangerous that. As an Alpha he needs rest, he needs to stay healthy, sharp and alert. For his and the pack's wellbeing. He shrugs and looks down in shame.

"It was hard to sleep after you left. The guilt ate me alive and I couldn't get rest knowing that my mate was out there, hurt because of me." He mumbles quietly and my hand drops from his cheek as I internalize his words. He's tired because of me? He hasn't slept because of me? I can't say it's my fault since he is the one who cheated on me, but he is still my mate and right now I feel all the guilt. 

I bite my lip and look at his exhausted state. "Alright, you are going to go to bed right now. You've done your pack work, it's 10 pm anyways, you can just get some extra sleep." I tell him softly and he sighs before looking at me tenderly. He nods slowly and I smile at him as I fix his collar. 

"Alright, you go change your clothes and I will make you some tea. Are you hungry?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"Tea would be great though. Green tea please?" He requests and I nod. I kiss his lips lightly and push him up the stairs as I go to the stove to heat up water for him. 

I sigh as I tie up my hair into a messy bun, feeling guilty for the fact that my mate hasn't been getting any sleep. He must be so exhausted. I foolishly will the water to get warmer quicker so that I can get it to Logan a bit quicker. The kettle finally goes off and I grab a mug and tea bag. I make his tea and head up to stairs, careful not to spill any of the hot liquid.

I walk into our room to see him starting to fold his slacks and place them on a hanger. I sigh softly and walk behind him as he turns to me, probably having already heard me. I hand him his tea and urge him to lay down. 

"I'll put your clothes away, you go get in the bed." He opens his mouth in protest but I'm already grabbing his clothes and moving to his closet. I walk into it and am intoxicated by Logan's scent floating around. I almost feel dizzy as I inhale his musky, fresh scent. I shake my head and smile as I put his slacks away and hang his dress shirt. 

I walk out of his closet and see Logan blowing on his tea gently and I smile at the sight of this most feared Alpha of our region, blowing on green tea and he sits in tee shirt and fluffy sheets. I go to my closet and grab some pyjamas for myself. I pick out a soft black tee shirt and pink and white striped shorts. I slip them on and take off my bra. I walk out of the closet and raise my arms as I crack my neck, stretching my back at the same time. I roll my neck and look up, stopping in my tracks as I see Logan looking at me with a predatory glint his eyes. I shiver and silently walk into our bathroom. 

"Where are you going?" I hear him shout from the bedroom and  I smile silently.

"Brushing my teeth!" I inform him and I hear a slight groan. I proceed to actually brush my teeth as I take my hair out of its bun and do a messy side braid instead. I spit the foam out of my mouth and rinse it, before putting some acne creams on and finally turning off the bathroom light. I walk to my side of the bed and look at Logan. 

"Can you please come in bed now so that we can cuddle?" He asks and I smile at him brightly.

"Yup, just let me put some body lotion." I tease, even though I really do put lotion on before I go to bed. I grab the peach scented lotion on my nightstand and open the cap, before pouring some on my hands and rubbing it into my arms and neck, aware that Logan is staring at me while I do so. 

"That's it." I hear him growl as I feel warm hands grab my waist and pull me into bed.

"Ah!" I shriek at Logan turns me into his side, placing his arm on my waist and head in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight, love." I hear him growl into my ear and I shiver, moving closer in his embrace as I smile.

"Goodnight, Logan." I tell him and I wrap my own arm around his hard torso. He squeezes before placing a kiss on my neck and I shiver. 

Within minutes, my eyes droop shut and I nestle myself further into the arms of my mate, as I drift off into a deep sleep

----------------------------------

WORD COUNT: 2365

Thank you so much for all the support! You guys rock love you al!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.9K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
87.7K 7K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
756K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
574 13 7
As a half-human, Ensley's family led her to believe that she would never have a wolf as a true mate. However, in the middle of her marking ceremony t...