INSTAGRAM✦J.B.

By thescarletsith

it all started when @justinbieber liked and commented on @justinesliit's instagram photo ... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
A/N
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
A/N
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
{74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
A;N
{83}
EPILOGUE

{84}

8.9K 104 13
By thescarletsith

@justinesliit - i love meeting you guys so much! please don't be shy to say hi to me! i am actually very nice haha. shoutout to this cutie i met at the mall this weekend ☺️💞

                View 300.4k Comments

@username3 - omg i wish i could meet you! 😭😫

@justinesfxnpage - I STILL CANT BELIEVE I MET YOU OMFG AND YOU POSTED MY PICTURE I AM SO HAPPY RN I LOVE YOU 😭❤️💞

@justinesliit - awe i love you too!! 💞☺️ @justinesfxnpage

@stassiebaby - you made that girls day jus, you're such an amazing person ily 💞

@justinesliit - awe stass, you're pretty great yourself. pls come over i miss you 😭💞 @stassiebaby

@stassiebaby - omw!! can sammy come too?

@justinesliit - yes he can come too @stassiebaby @sammywilk

@sammywilk - yay i get to come too !! 😁

@justinbieber - can i come too?

@justinesliit - i suppose? @justinbieber

@justinbieber - on my way 😏

@justinesliit - don't make me take it back 🙄 @justinbieber

             sammywilk, stassiebaby, and
         677.5k others like this

~*~

Justine's POV:

I set my phone down as I finished replying to Justin's comment. I made it seem like I was annoyed with him all the time, but really I was beyond nervous.

I felt like I would make the mistake of sending the wrong signals and he would think I wanted him back already. In reality, I do want him back, but I'm too afraid to admit it.

This is why I asked him if we could go at my pace, that way I can decide when I'm ready to go forward. We were doing things my way this time.

I got up off my couch and headed into my bedroom to take a shower. I grabbed the outfit I wanted, set it on the bathroom counter, and proceeded to turn on the shower.

As I stood under the cold water, I thought a lot about the past times I invited Justin over. I didn't tell anyone about the times when it was just him and I. I wanted to keep those memories secret, something only he and I could share.

I remember the time he brought me soup when I was sick, when he brought me flowers for no reason whatsoever. He always made me smile each time he came over.

I smiled at the memories as I turned the shower off and put on my outfit for the day. My outfit consisted of a simple black floral off the shoulder romper. I wanted to be cute and comfy.

I didn't do anything special to my hair. I just decided to let it dry and keep it natural. My hair does what it wants, I can't control it.

I then heard my phone buzz meaning I received a text message. I walked over to where it was plugged in and saw the message was from Justin.

It read:

From: Justin

I cannot wait to see you today :*

Instant butterflies appeared in my stomach not long after I read the text. I always felt this way when I spoke to him, he just makes me feel all giddy inside.

I replied to his text.

To: Justin

I'm excited to see you too

I was honest about what I texted him. I did really want to see him again. It's been awhile since we saw each other face to face. I just want to hug him and never let go.

I heard my doorbell ring knowing that it was Stassie and Sammy. I went downstairs and proceeded to open the door. I was immediately greeted with a hug.

Stassie always hugged me like we haven't seen each other for weeks. Not to mention, she also squeezed the life out of me.

"Okay Stass, I kinda need to breathe so if you could just let go" I said, trailing off.

She let go and said, "Oh sorry! I've just missed you a lot. Even though we haven't seen each other in like a week" She smiled.

"Yeah" I laughed. I noticed that Sammy was not here with her. I frowned.

"Stass, I thought Sammy was coming too?" I asked confused.

"Oh yeah...um. He's kinda outside talking to Justin. Well....more like interrogating him." She said, playing with her fingers.

"What?!" I exclaimed, immediately going outside to see what was going on. I knew that Sammy wanted nothing more than to beat Justin to a pulp.

Sammy was standing by Justin and his blue Ferrari, yelling and poking his chest. Justin was yelling back, then would poke Sammy's chest.

I walked over to where they both stood and pushed my way in the middle of them. They still did not look away from each other, well more like glare at each other.

"What are you two doing?!" I said, looking between the two of them.

"Why did you invite him over here? Even after what he put you through?" Sammy said, gritting his teeth.

"Sammy, I can't hold a grudge against him forever. That's not how life works. We forgive and move on. I owe that to myself" I said.

"Whatever. I am not talking to him, nor am I forgiving him, and you can't make me. " Sammy said, walking towards my front door. He then slammed it shut behind him.

I crossed my arms and looked over at Justin.

"Well you made quite the entrance" I laughed lightly. He laughed as well.

"Yeah, you could say that" he said, scratching the back of his neck. He then walked closer to where I stood and grabbed my hands in his.

"I'm happy you let me come over, hopefully we can talk about us. Where we expect this to go." He said, rubbing my thumb with his.

"Well, with Sammy here, I don't think he wants to hear you talk that much" I laughed. He smiled at me lightly.

"Well I'm not going anywhere, so hopefully he'll get over it." He smiled as I grabbed his hand and led him inside.

We walked inside and I saw that Stassie and Sammy were sitting outside in the backyard. I led him out there to where they were sitting, and Sammy was not pleased to see him again.

Justin and I sat on one couch, while Stassie and Sammy sat on the other. He and Justin seemed to be having a little stare off, well more like a glare off.

"Can you two please drop it? Just for tonight? I can't stand the tension between you two" I said, crossing my arms in an annoyed way.

"I told you, I refuse to talk to him. I don't even want to be in a five feet radius from him" Sammy responded, crossing his arms as well.

"You're going to drop it whether you like it or not. I won't have it, not tonight. This is my house, and what I say goes. " I said, looking at them both. They both sighed in defeat, mumbling an "okay".

Stassie then began to talk about her trip to Cancun with Sammy and their friends to try and settle the awkward tension. Her and I both took turns trying to settle the awkward tension by telling stories of our weekends and such.

After a while, She and I both gave up. She decided to just take Sammy home as she said he was being a "grumpy butt". They said their goodbyes and it left just Justin and I together.

I was stood in the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of iced tea, when he came up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I tensed, as this feeling was not comfortable to me anymore.

"W-what are you doing" I asked him, as he continued to wrap his arms around me, rocking us both slightly.

"Don't be nervous, jus. I wouldn't do anything to make you uncomfortable." He said, laying his head on the back of my shoulder.

I unwrapped his arms from around my waist and made my way over to my couch. I sat down and turned on the TV, trying to distract myself from what just happened.

He sat down next to me and proceeded to put his arm behind me. I immediately got uncomfortable and scooted away. He just scooted closer to me each time I scooted away.

"Why are you pushing me away?" He asked sadly. I immediately melted at the way he sounded so upset. It made me want to grab him and hold him close; never letting him go again.

"I'm not pushing you away. I just...." I sighed, not knowing what to say. He stood up, pushing his hair back.

"Do you not want this? If you don't you should just tell me now, because I don't want to just stand here and think you want me when you really don't. I want this. I need to know if you do as well" He said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

I clasped my hands together, bringing them to my chin. I thought about what he said long and hard.

Did I want him? Yes. Did I want this? Yes. Am I afraid to say it? Most definitely. Yet, if I don't, I will probably lose him forever.

I stood up and ran a hand though my hair, closing my eyes. I made my final decision and then began to speak.

"You want me to answer your question? Well, here comes your answer. I love you. I always have. The love I have for you drives me absolutely crazy sometimes. It's like I want to hug you and kiss you yet I am too afraid to even text you. I frustrate you because I can't just admit that I love you and for that, I'm sorry. Well, now I can. I love you, Justin Drew Bieber. I want this, and I know you do too" I said, as I let out a huge breath of air.

He did not say a word, as he looked at me for the longest time. It was as if he was trying to find the right words to say.

"I have nothing to say, so I'm just going to do this" He said, walking closer to me. I knew exactly what was going to happen next, and I was ready for it.

He cupped my face with his hands, then leaned in slowly. Our kiss wasn't rushed and breathless, it was slow and passionate and everything I had been waiting for.

He and I pulled away at the same time, both smiling like idiots. He rubbed the sides of my face with his thumbs, smiling at me.

I opened my eyes as he did, we both looked at each other with a loving look that was often seen in movies. Yet this was real life.

"I love you" he said, smiling at me still.

"I love you too" I said, happy I could finally admit it.

With the exchanging of those three words, we both laid on my couch, as we held each other. As time passed by, we fell asleep. Nothing else seemed to matter, as the only thing on our minds were that we loved each other.

Nothing nor anyone, would be able to change that. This is how it would be for years to come.

|*|*|

Well everyone, this has been Instagram. I felt that this was a good way to end the book and I almost teared up while writing it! I cannot thank you all enough for the endless love that you all showed me while writing this book! I am writing an epilogue chapter as we speak so you all know what Justin and Justine's future will look like!

Please do not bash on me for how I chose to end the book. This is my story and I felt that this was a good ending. If you think otherwise, the door is right there  👉🏻  🚪   👋🏻.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
651 4 23
One day you get a random person calling you. You immediately know its a prank. But little do you know what's going to come out of said prankcall. **...
1.1M 17.6K 200
@justinbieber started following you.
621 39 8
𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘪. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 �...