Possessive Series (3/4books C...

By lolawarrenzz

All of my Possessive Series in one. Possessive Heart Possessive Posture Possessive Wolf Possessive Prince T... More

Appreciate
Possessive Heart (MAJOR EDITING)
Characters
Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Teaser
Chapter 15
Possessive Posture
Characters
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Possessive Wolf
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Possessive Prince
Chapter 1

Chapter 1

8.1K 127 7
By lolawarrenzz

Charlie

I woke up at around 1 PM today, due to me not getting off of work until around 5 AM. As a waitress and a dancer, It's like I do double the amount of work, which I don't mind. I prefer it like this, being completely independent, save for my dad paying for my apartment, which I did not want to happen, I lost a bet to him. Moving on, I pay for everything else; furniture, food, dishes, clothes. makeup etc. I like my job mainly because of how much fun I get to have as a 21-year-old. I waitress and dance for money at a club. Not the best job description, but hey, it's enjoyable. While I dance, I get to have the time of my life while waitressing helps me hone in on my responsibilities. The only downside to my life is my incapability to stand up to my mom or tell my dad what she does.

I arrive at work around 8, to get a briefing about our "special" guests that will be attending. A mafia, of course. Sometimes, they'll have meetings in the private booth that is hidden to everyone except for the stage, so they can see the show if they want. Apparently, one of the biggest Mafias in the world is going to be here tonight. Scary, but the employees here are basically untouchable. Tonight, the other ladies suggested to our boss that I dance near the private booth.

(Heavily Editing)

. The rest of the dancers are shown. And then he sees her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.8K 43
He was dark.She was light.. He was a playboy. She was innocent.. He was rough. She was kind.. He was short temper. She was calm...
1.2M 27.9K 33
ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲�...
346K 12.7K 42
They tried to hide their past from her, but of course your past always comes running back- haunting you and reminding you of everything that you did...
9.4K 195 18
One band, Two lovers Three babies, One family A lovely love story ~~~ I've done my research about Autism, and I hope to present everything perfectly...