The Avenger Class Servant (A...

Da BW1301

After being sent by Alaya and Gaia, counter guardian Shirou Emiya finds himself in the superhero world of the... Altro

A Marvelous New World
Chased
The Flying Castle
Interrogation
The Hulk, the God, and the Archer
Death of a Hero
Prepare for War
The Battle of NYC
Aftermath
Settling Down
Akasha
Shirou's Apprentice
Prompts
Experiments
The Supreme Dethroned
Fan-Made Noble Phantasms
Fan-Made Noble Phantasms Part 2
A Sorcerer's Ally
First Winter
Warnings
EMIYA vs the Hulk: Rematch

Shirou vs X-Men

7.6K 99 110
Da BW1301

Hell-o, everybody!  I've come to finish this story.  Also, this will be the main story I'll be working on so I'll mainly be writing this stor-  Ahh!!!

*Luvia was thrown into him and sent them into the wall.  Luvia got back up, growling and was also wearing her magical girl outfit*

Luvia: You ass.  I'll kill you!

*Luvia stares at Deadpool, who was turned into a magical girl by Magical Ruby.*

Deadpool:  Hah!  Nice try, bitch!  You can't touch my healing factor

*Luvia growls again and takes out a card.*

Luvia:  Include: Lancer!

*Sapphire turns into a blood red spear.*

Deadpool:  What's that supposed to do?

Ruby: Run, mister Deadpool!

*Luvia stabs Deadpool's foot.  At first, Deadpool laughs, but he realizes that the wound is not healing.*

Ruby: It's a curse spear that negates healing.  Don't let it touch you!

Deadpool: Now you tell me.

Okay, while they finish killing each other, let's get to the story.

Disclaimer stuff.

Shirou looked at the enemy.  A grumpy short man with claws made out of an unusual metal, a redhead woman, an African American woman who had the same color hair as he did, a man with weird red sunglasses, and a blue furry animal-like man.

"Who ever you are," Shirou said, "leave Wade alone."

The sunglasses guy and the claw guy looked at him.  "We're not leaving without him," sunglasses guy said.

"Yeah, so just surrender quietly, bub," the claw guy said.

Shirou turned to Wade.  "Please don't kill them," he ordered.  Wade nodded in acknowledgement.  Though Wade gives off an air of insanity and rebelliousness, Shirou knows that Wade truly is loyal to Shirou.  That loyalty was created through fear of Shirou's punishments, respect for Shirou's ability, debts of Shirou's teachings, and admiration of Shirou's insanity.

The enemies got into combat stances: the white haired woman flew into the sky and summoned thunderclouds; claw guy and the blue furry prepared to strike, the redhead put her hands on her head, and the sunglasses guy put his hand on his sunglasses.  Instantly, Shirou felt a foreign touch in his mind.  Utilizing his mental defenses, he showed the telepath a rather terrifying and painful memory.  Which one, he had no idea, there were so many.  The telepath, the redhead, screamed in pain and collapsed.

"Jean!" sunglasses guy and claw guy screamed in rage.  The claw guy charged at him, ready to rip Shirou apart.  Sunglasses guy released a powerful blast of energy from his eyes.

"You never learn," Shirou said, dryly.  "That won't work on me."

Utilizing Flash Air magecraft, he created a portal which redirected sunglasses guy's laser into the claw guy, sending him flying.  Then, using more Flash Air, he redirected the laser back to its origin.  The sunglasses guy was out, but the claw guy got back up and attacked.  Shirou summoned his blades and the two traded blows.  Shirou was impressed, because this guy had some skill.  He looked into the history of the blades in his enemies fist.

Shirou discovered that the guy was named James "Logan" Howlett, also known as Wolverine. Logan was a mutant, the discriminated species who each have a unique ability.  Logan was apart of a mutant group called the X-Men, who would try to bring create a world where humans and mutants can co-exist in peace.  Logan's mutant ability was high-speed regeneration, like Wade's.  Logan also had heighten senses and bone claws which came from his fists.  However, Logan had somehow covered his bones with a practically indestructible metal called adamantium.

Shirou forced Logan off and utilized a High-Speed Divine Word spell.  "Ατλας," he said.

The pressure of the atmosphere around Logan was altered, freezing him in place.  Shirou turned to see Wade easily fighting off the furry guy, Hank McCoy from the information gathered, but was having trouble fighting the flying woman, Ororo Munroe.  Normally, Wade could easily kill them, but with Shirou's order, it has become difficult.  Ororo, seeing her teammates down, she screamed in anger and released a large blast of lightning a Shirou.

"Really," Shirou muttered.  He summoned a Japanese blade.  It had two names, but only had one power.

"Raikiri," he said softly, slicing the lightning in half.

Ororo stared at him in shock, which gave Wade the opportunity to teleport up to her and knock her out by slamming the butt of his sword into her.  She fell down and Wade teleported behind Hank and knocked him out as well.  Shirou rushed towards them, catching the falling woman.

"What do we do now, Shirou," Wade asked.

Shirou created chains and tossed some to his apprentice.  "How do you like bondage play?"

Scene Break

The two had tied the X-Men up.  Normally, the X-Men could easily escape, but Shirou had reinforced the chains to the level of adamantium.  As they waited for their foes to awaken, Shirou decided to make lunch.  He summoned ingredients and traced tools to cook.  In no time at all, Shirou had cooked a meal utilizing Chinese cooking recipes he had learned from Rin.  Wade had wanted to learn how to cook, but after he had set fire to Shirou's house twice, Shirou had banned Wade from even setting foot into the kitchen.

Once the meal was done, the aromas reached Logan, who woke to find his captors eating a delicious looking meal.  Shirou had made a feast most would only find in finest restaurants.  His stomach grumbling, he tried to slash at the chains, but was surprised to find that he couldn't cut them.  Logan then decided to wake the others.  Nudging the closest, the sunglasses wearing Scott Summers, Logan quietly woke him up.

"Wh... What?" Scott muttered.  "Logan, what's happening?"

"We got captured, bub," Logan growled, glaring at their captors.  "Wake up Jean.  I can't cut these chains off but she might be able to do something.  You're closer."

Scott nodded and managed to tug his girlfriend's hair, waking her up with a start.

"Scott," she hissed, "why'd you do that?"

"Jean, we're in trouble," Scott informed.  "Wake up the others and get these chains off of us.  Logan can't cut them."

Jean focused and used her telepathy to awaken the others, who they soon explained their predicament.  Jean then began using her telekinesis to get the chains off of them.  She was having trouble when Shirou noticed them.

"Oh, you're awake," he said and the five mutants stiffened.  "Here, let me help you."

Shirou waved his hands and the chains disappeared into thin air.  The mutants looked at the space where the chains had been, astonished.  Shirou then waved his hands, projecting five chairs.

"Take a seat," Shirou said.  "I made enough for everyone."

Cautious, the X-Men slowly sat down.  Tasting the meals Shirou had prepared, they paused, shocked by the sheer deliciousness of the food, then feeding upon their food like wild animals.  Shirou smiled internally, somewhat happy at how his food could make even the noblest beings savage for just a taste of his food.  It proves how great his skills in culinary arts are.

During the meal, Shirou had explained what had happened and apologized for attacking them.  Jean, Ororo, and Hank had apologized as well, saying that they shouldn't have attacked in the first place.  Scott reluctantly said sorry with prodding from Jean, and Logan refused to say anything.

"Hey, bub," Logan said, taking his face out of the food.  "What are you anyways?"

"Yeah," Ororo said, thinking of what Shirou did: creating portals, freezing Logan, and creating a sword that sliced her lightning.  "I've never seen a mutant who had three abilities."

"Oh, I'm not a mutant," Shirou said.

The group blinked.  "Then what are you?" Hank asked.

"I'm a magus," Shirou smiled.

"A what?" Jean asked.

"A magus," Shirou explained.  "Someone who uses magecraft."

Seeing their skeptical looks, Shirou explained the basics of magecraft.  At the end, the group had mixed looks.  Hank looked fascinated, Ororo and Jean looked interested, Scott looked confused, and Logan didn't look surprised.

"Anyways," Shirou said, changing the subject.  "you're called the X-Men, correct?"

"How'd you know that?" Scott asked, suspicious.

"One of my spells allows me to see the history of things," Shirou explained.  "I got this information from Logan's claws.  I had also searched your memories while you slept.  I only saw X-Men related things, I didn't see any of your secrets.

"You're a mutant group looking trying to bring a peaceful co-existence with humanity.  You want to recruit Wade after detecting his mutant powers.  However, Wade is not a true mutant, having his powers gained after experiments."

Shirou explained to the others about his cancer-riddled apprentice's condition.  They were horrified at Ajax's group's doings.  Shirou had assured them that Wade will stop them.  Shirou brought them out of the mirror world and the X-Men left, though not before giving each of the duo their phone number, saying that if they need help, call.  They also invited Shirou to come cook at their mansion anytime.

Going back home, Shirou looked at Wade.

"You did good back there," Shirou complimented.

"Whatever," Wade shrugged off the praise, though on the inside, he really was shrieking like a schoolgirl who had been complimented by her crush.

"You know, with your skills, I think you're ready."

"Really," Wade asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, you easily took them out.  The only reason you didn't beat Storm immediately is because you were trying not to kill her.  With Ajax's crew, you'll be free to slaughter."

"Hooray!" Wade cheered, jumping up and down like an idiot.

"So, I think it's time for you to leave," Shirou said.  "I can't take care of you forever.  I taught you every mercenary skill I know: stealth, swordplay, sniping, bombing, torture.  I have no doubt, you'll fuck Ajax up."

Wade laughed.  "Yeah, that'll be fun," he said.  Then, he thought of a last trick he can play on his little master.

"Let me thank you," Wade said, holding Shirou's head and giving him a kiss.

The kiss surprised Shirou, who backed off surprised.  As he watched Wade laughed, Shirou got pissed off.  He decided to get revenge with his own attack.  Utilizing his Kiss Demon skill, he surprised Wade with a French kiss.  The Kiss Demon skill allows Shirou to drain prana from his foes via saliva transference.  It was one of his more lesser used abilities that he had inherited, but it was still useful.

Wade jumped off of him and collapsed.

"What the fuck was that?" Wade demanded, exhausted.

"Revenge," Shirou said, grinning.  "Kiss me, I kiss you.  Simple as that."

"Didn't know you swung that way," Wade said, stumbling to his feet.

"I didn't use to but I have some experience with men," Shirou shrugged, thinking of those times.  The major one was when Bazett wanted to do it with both him and Cu Chulainn.  Shirou also had female reincarnations, like the magus girl Ayaka Sayjou.  "However, I prefer women."

"Anyways," Shirou said, giving the Tohsaka smile #3.  "Bye-bye."

Shirou waved his hands and teleported his now former apprentice into a manure farm in New Jersey.  With his clairvoyance skill, Shirou discovered Wade cursing his name.  Satisfied, Shirou left for home, happy for his student.

*Blood flowed from my chest, Luvia had impaled me with a sharp thrust of Gae Bolg.*

Luvia (angrily): Why did you make Shero gay!

(Sputtering blood) Shirou is a combination of every possible parallel version and reincarnation of him.  It's entirely possible that one version was gay.  Also, he's bi, not gay.

Luvia: It doesn't matter!  Why couldn't you make Shero fall in love with me.

One, because it's makes things more interesting.  Two, because I don't like you.  Three, because even you find Shirou with another man alluring.

Luvia (blushing): I- I- I found it interesting.  But it would have been better if the other one was more attractive.

Deadpool: Bitch!!!

*He blasted Luvia with a giant blast of prana.*

Deadpool: I liked the scene.  Many people have agreed that Shirou's easy on the eyes.  I mean look at him

*Luvia got up, glaring daggers at Deadpool.*

Luvia:  Die, you damn commoner!

*She rushes toward Deadpool, who blocks it with Ruby.  Gae Bolg pierced right into the center of Ruby, who screamed.  A massive explosion shook the area, throwing Luvia, Deadpool, Ruby, and Sapphire into another dimension.*

I- I'm free.  *I look around.*  I'm free!

*I collapse from the pain from being stabbed.*

I'm okay folks.  I just need to sleep.  Goodnight.

*I close my eyes.*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

25.4K 476 17
After 2 years of training in Muspellheim , it's finally time for Tyara to return home. But before she could return back to her old life on Asgard, sh...
37.3K 898 13
after the fifth holy grail war shirou emiya has been going around saving many kinds of people until he comes across the holy grail shocked at seeing...
5.2K 226 11
In the Prisma timeline Shirou Emiya never became a magus. Shirou never went through the fire in Fuyuki City that reforged him. He was just a normal k...
2.3K 17 17
It had been well over three years since Emi and Tony had first met. But when Elias turns three, a new situation pops up, threatening the very existen...