Not A Damsel in Distress

By WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love
Part 66: The Raichands'
Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1
Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Chapter Fifty Six

28.9K 2.3K 586
By WriterAnisha_2307

Same Day

Kavya's Car

After dropping Ruhi at her apartment building, Max drives towards Armaan's Mansion with Kavya sitting behind.

He faces her through the rear view mirror and comments, "Since yesterday, Ruhi seems so happy."

She chuckles and states after a nod, "The new furniture has made her crazy, you won't believe, she was dancing till 2 am last night."

Max laughs and Kavya thinks with a smile, 'Thank goodness I had excess money to help the shortfall or else she would have been upset.'

Suddenly Kavya frowns and grabs her phone from her handbag to open the calculator app. She starts calculating the amount of fees they earned from DID and reduces Ruhi's 50% share with the amount contributed for advance training equipment then adds her NGO salary.

Then she reduces two months' rent she paid to Armaan with an approximate amount of other expenses such as food, medical and travelling. Finally reducing the secret contribution in Ruhi's new furniture, she arrives to the balance amount.

She thinks, 'Oh God! I am left with so less money. I will have hardly anything left after keeping next month's rent aside. Plus this month's basic course have only 15 students compared to 21 of last month. There is no further call for admissions, if we didn't get new admissions by this week, then how will I manage this month?'

Kavya frowns as another thought enters her mind and she thinks, 'From Saturday dinner onwards, I am not paying for meals, Armaan has always kept me occupied. Was he doing it on purpose?'

She recalls, how Armaan is bringing breakfast in her room since two days and before dinner, he starts an interesting conversation, which keeps her busy till they eat dinner.

She thinks again, 'But it can be his efforts to know each other and care as I get tired after DID. If he wanted me to stop paying, he could have discussed instead of distracting me.'

Kavya remains confused, unable to decide what to do ahead.

Armaan's Mansion

Kavya enters the Mansion, drown in her thoughts and walks inattentively towards the staircase.

However, she collides with someone and drops her handbag in the process.

She murmurs, "Ouch."

Then she hears a familiar voice, taunting her, "Watch out where you are walking, Mrs. Raichand."

Kavya lifts her gaze to face her smiling husband, who is dressed in a white t-shirt with black jeans and black leather watch, gifted by her.

She fails to stop her smile, recalling last two times when they collided with each other and spoke the same sentence.

Kavya teases, "Well the same implies to you as well, Mr. Raichand."

Armaan chuckles, while bending to pick​ her handbag from the floor and asks after returning it, "How was your day?"

Kavya lowers her gaze, debating whether to share her thoughts or not, when she feels his index finger and thumb, gripping her chin.

He lifts her face and asks with concern, "What happened? You seem tensed."

She forces a smile and denies with a lie after releasing her chin from his grip, "No, just tired with work."

She thinks, 'Unless I figure out, what to do, I won't tell him because it might hurt him.'

While Armaan informs with a smile, "In that case, you will be delighted to know, you have a carrying husband."

Kavya raises her eyebrows in amusement and he clarifies, "I have just prepared my Jacuzzi for you, so go and take a relaxing bath."

He steps closer and cups her jaw in his right hand before informing, "And I have kept a dress with accessories for you in my room."

He caresses her jaw and requests, "Will you wear that for me? I have planned something special for tonight."

Kavya stares into his eyes and asks in a soft voice, "What?"

Armaan bends to kiss her cheek and whispers against her ear, "That's a surprise, Mrs. Raichand."

He pulls away and instructs, "Now go to my room and get ready. I will come to take you in sometime."

Kavya nods with a smile and starts climbing the stairs.

Meanwhile Armaan checks the arrangements to assure everything is perfect for the surprise.

After 30 minutes

Armaan's Room

Armaan enters his room after a knock and his heart skips a beat after his eyes land on his wife, standing in the middle of the room.

She is dressed in the white off shoulder ruffle short sleeve maxi dress, along with a pair of diamond studs earrings tucked in her ear with platinum watch wrapped around her wrist. Her hair is left open and she skipped make-up for a natural look.

She comments with a smile, "Your dressing sense is amazing, Armaan."

However, Armaan remains in his trance and moves closer, forwarding his hand towards her.

Kavya smiles, placing her hand over his and he pulls her closer, wrapping the other arm around her waist. She feels him lacing their connected hands as her other hand lands on his chest.

He whispers, "I was wrong."

She frowns and he continues, "I thought, the dress was beautiful when I saw it in the store. But now, the word beautiful seems to be underrated."

Kavya lowers her gaze as her cheeks heat up and Armaan moves their laced hands to place her hand over his chest.

Then he starts sliding his hand from her fingers to her elbow and twists his hand to slide only his two fingers upwards till her shoulder, feeling her breath labouring.

He moves his same hand to cup her chin to lift her face and compliments, "You are so gorgeous, Kavya."

She lowers her gaze and whispers, "Thank you."

Armaan smiles, removing a cloth from his jeans pocket and she frowns after facing him. But he walks behind Kavya and wraps the cloth around her eyes, making her alert.

She whispers, "Armaan."

He whispers, "Relax."

Armaan ties the cloth and grabs her hand to walk towards the exit.

Lawn

Armaan walks, holding an impatient Kavya's hand and guides her towards the spot.

She ask for the 5th time, "Where are you taking me and why did you blindfold me?"

Armaan rolls his eyes and teases her again, "I told you 4 times already, I am kidnapping you and will call Ruhi to give her new furniture and DID equipment as ransom."

Annoyed with his continuous teasing, Kavya stops walking. She turns around, while releasing her hand from his grip and crosses her arms at her front.

She declares in annoyance, "I don't want your surprise."

Armaan walks to stand in front of Kavya and gazes his angry wife in amusement. He couldn't help, but chuckle, while shaking his head in disbelief.

However, her anger increases, hearing his chuckle and she turns her face to the opposite direction.

He smiles and holds her chin to turn her face, though she turns it back and moves her hand to remove her blindfold.

But Armaan stops her by holding her hand and comments, "You are exceptional, Kavya."

She frowns at his words and he continues, "I thought a strong woman like you, who handled a difficult phase of her life with maturity and peace, can never be childish. But I was wrong, you can be an adorable, innocent child as well."

Kavya feels Armaan holding her both hands in his and her heart skips a beat, when he plants a kiss on her both hands​. His gesture and words melt her anger and she takes a step closer involuntarily.

Then he places her both hands over his shoulders and on reflex, her hands lace behind his neck, making him smile. He moves his hand to remove her blindfold to meet her gaze in an intense eye-lock.

Wrapping his hands around her waist, Armaan compliments thoughtfully, "You are so different, Kavya, just....just as an interesting book."

Kavya stares at her husband, who continues, "Every day, I read a page, which has something new and unique to experience."

Armaan takes a step ahead, making Kavya take a step back, while he confesses, "Everything about you, impresses me."

He again takes a step ahead, making Kavya step back and he continues, "Your maturity and patience to handle even the worst situations by keeping the people connected in mind. Your anger towards the injustice."

Armaan keeps walking ahead slowly, maintaining the eye-lock and Kavya walks in reverse, matching his step in trance.

Meanwhile he goes on, "Your stubbornness and courage to never compromise with your opinions and preferences. Your love, respect and care towards your family and Ruhi."

They keep walking slowly and Armaan smiles, before continuing, "Your cheerful and dramatic side, which is the most blissful sight to witness and not to forget your confidence and self-respect, which can make the world bow down in admiration."

Armaan halts, once he realises he has reached the spot and faces Kavya, who is still staring at him in trance.

He moves his hand to cup her face and confesses truthfully, "In short, you are everything, one can ask for."

Kavya remains speechless with her husband's words and continues to stares at him, who is removing her hands from his shoulder to turn her around, breaking her trance in the process.

An audible gasp escapes her mouth, witnessing the beauty of the arrangement.

Armaan leans towards her ear, still standing behind and whispers, "And it is my rightful duty to keep such woman happy with every possible way."

Kavya turns her neck to face Armaan for a brief moment, then goes back to admire the arrangement.

There is a white rectangular shape gazebo at the center of the lawn. Small golden lights are hanging from the ceiling and wrapped around the pillars of the gazebo.

A round table is arranged inside the gazebo, covered with white cloth and a big round golden candle is placed on it. Two white color chairs are placed at the either side of the table.

At the right there is a large barbecue arranged with a large table, displaying variety of food and beverages.

There is a border made with golden candle around the gazebo, increasing its beauty.

She compliments in a trance, "It's so beautiful, Armaan."

Armaan smiles and moves closer, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind to whisper, "Tonight, I will alone take care of our special dinner, Kavya. There will be no help, it will be just us."

Kavya smiles, glancing at her husband, who walks forward to ask for her hand. She happily places her hand over his and they move towards the gazebo.

Dining Room, Raichand Mansion, Delhi

Yash enters the dining room, only to be surprised to see the scenario.

Sonia, who has been disheartened and dejected since Armaan left for his business trip after confessing the truth to Kavya. His contact efforts to cheer and assure her had zero effect on her.

Today, she is arranging the table with their favourite dishes, while humming a melody to herself.

His heart was longing to see his wife happy and cheerful again. Although it makes him curious as well.

So, he walks closer to ask, "Sonia, what are you doing?"

She turns around to face him and hurries to grab his hand, making him frown. But she pulls him towards a chair before serving food for him.

Sonia informs cheerfully, "I have made all your favourite dishes, including Moong Dal Halwa. Today, no restriction on sweets, you can eat as much as you desire."

Yash remains confused and holds her hand to stop her actions before asking, "Sonia, what happened? Today, you are-"

She interrupts with amusement, "Oh! You don't know?"

Before he can react, Sonia informs cheerfully, "Armaan has organised a special barbecue dinner for Kavya in his lawn without even Mary's help. Plus, he even shopped an outfit for her to wear tonight."

Yash smiles, learning the reason for her joy and comments, "That's amazing, Kavya must be happy."

She nods, grabbing a piece of his favourite kebab and stuffs in his mouth before informing, "Mary said, Kavya is very happy with Armaan's efforts."

Yash comments after swallowing, "So are you."

Sonia smiles and he grabs her hand to make her sit beside him before grabbing another piece to feed her. She eats and they continue to feed each other, discussing the progress in Kavya and Armaan's married life.

Lawn, Armaan's Mansion, Mumbai

Kavya takes a sip from the cocktail, made by Armaan and gazes him silently, who is grilling the vegetables and meat on the barbecue.

As informed, he didn't call any servant and didn't even allow her to help. He is managing the barbecue himself and the delicious aroma in the air, didn't fail to impress Kavya.

She couldn't stop herself from asking, "How do you know this?"

Armaan smiles, while twisting the skewers and explains, "For maintaining healthy business relations, I had to meet clients for informal parties or get-togethers. That means, no business or logical talks, only drinks, sports and girls."

Kavya chokes on her drink and asks with raised eyebrows, "Girls?"

Armaan smirks at her reaction and assures, while twisting the skewers, "Relax. You are well aware, I was least interested in girls or having hook-ups. In fact-"

He turns to meet her gaze and comments, "You have tested this theory quite interestingly, so you shouldn't doubt."

Kavya lowers her gaze, remembering how she bugged him and Armaan smiles, staring at her. He knew, she is jealous, though didn't push her to accept it and dropped the topic.

He shifts his attention back to the barbecue and continues, "So, I always proposed to have a barbecue party and got myself engaged with food preparation. My special dinner impressed them and I saved myself from harassment of informal yet unproductive discussion and girls."

He turns to see her gaze still lowered and informs, "And trust me, those girls were worse than informal chats. Unethical dress-code and fake sweetness in their voice. I preferred to stay busy with food."

Armaan smiles, seeing her lips curling up into a shy smile and turns back to remove the grilled food from the skewers.

He arranges it on the large serving plate with salad and dips. Then moves towards Kavya, who gives an impressive smile after he places the plate on the table.

Armaan keeps Kavya's empty glass aside and brings two glasses of wine. He drags his seat to sit closer to her and serves the food for them.

She comments, "Looks delicious."

Armaan grabs the fork to take​ mushroom from his plate and forwards, while assuring with a smile, "They are delicious in taste as well."

Kavya eats and her eyes brightens, tasting the food.

She smiles and compliments, while chewing, "It is so yummy."

Armaan chuckles, seeing her talking with mouthful and grabs another piece for her. Shaking her head, Kavya pushes the fork towards Armaan's mouth and he eats, obeying her silent order.

They continue to talk, while enjoying the food.

Kapoor Mansion, Delhi

Myra watches her father dancing and flirting with her mother on old Bollywood love songs, playing through the portable speaker connected with Ranveer's phone as they arrived at the terrace after dinner to enjoy the chilly weather.

She remains confused with her father's behaviour, who was tensed and quiet till Sunday. But since yesterday, he is back to his cheerfulness and seems overjoyed for unknown reason.

She thinks, 'What is running in Papa's mind? One thing is sure, he is hiding something and somewhere it is connected with Didu, I can sense that, but what? Does he knows something? But everything happened behind closed doors in Mumbai, then how can he know? Plus, my last name mistake is no big reason to doubt. What is it?'

Myra's chain of thoughts break as Ranveer holds her hand to pull her for a dance and Nimrit sits on the chair, while smiling at them.

He twirls his daughter on the beats of the music, moving away from his wife and stops when he is sure, Nimrit won't hear him.

Ranveer smiles at his daughter and comments, "Old songs are so meaningful, Myra. Listen to the lyrics.....Such a fact is sealed on my lips, if it is revealed then we have to cry for help, this fact has both love...."

Myra's heartbeat starts rising as he his smile dies and he finishes the line in a serious tone, "And POISON."

Suddenly he laughs and twirls her again, while nearing his smiling wife and Myra's fear increases.

Lawn, Armaan's Mansion, Mumbai

Armaan glances at Kavya, who is staring at the sky, admiring the beauty of the night, as they are laying on the grass.

His eyes couldn't​ leave the sight of his gorgeous wife, who looked prettier than the stars and moon. Her sparkling eyes, loving smile and glowing skin kept him spellbound, making everything else worthless.

He shifts closer, while turning to rest on his left side and stretches his left hand to rest the elbow on the grass. Then he rests the head over the same hand, so he can admire his wife more conveniently.

Feeling his intense gaze on her, Kavya turns to face him and their eyes meet for a short eye-lock.

Slowly Armaan starts leaning towards her and moves his right hand to wrap around her waist, pulling her closer, so their bodies connect.

Kavya whispers, "Armaan, what are you doing?"

Armaan whispers, "I am going to kiss you now."

He leans further without waiting for a response and she places her hand over his, which is wrapped around her waist. She slowly begins to move her hand upwards, as he keeps leaning and positions her hand on his nape, guiding him closer.

His lips hover over her pouty pink lips and he tightens his grip on her waist, before leaning further to capture her lips.

Armaan feels a slap on his hand and his eyes abruptly lands on Kavya, who is laying on the grass, besides him with a safe distance of one foot and is pointing at the sky.

His eyes widens in realisation, he was again dreaming of an intimate situation between them.

Armaan thinks, 'Damn these dreams. What the hell is wrong with me?'

His thoughts get a halt, when he feels another slap on his hand and Kavya scolds, "Armaan look, the moon is not listening to me. He is not coming near."

He asks in response, "What?"

He think with a frown, 'Is she dreaming as well?'

Armaan lifts himself on his left elbow and glances at Kavya, who is sadly pouting at the sky. He frowns as she gestures the moon to come near with a glare and faces him with a sad pout.

He asks, "Are you drunk?"

Kavya hiccups and denies, "No no no no, I am not."

He sighs at her words and states with confidence, "Yes, you are drunk, Kavya. Those five glasses of wine have affected you. Come on, let's sleep."

She denies, "No, I will not go till I get the moon."

Armaan demands, "Why do you want the moon?"

Kavya answers with a childish glint in her eyes, "I want to eat moon with hot chocolaty fudge sauce."

He rolls his eyes and informs, "Kavya, its moon, not vanilla ice cream."

Kavya comments, while licking her lips hungrily and staring at the moon, "But it looks so yummy."

Armaan couldn't​ stop his eyes to linger on her luscious pink lips, which are now wet because of her lick.

But Kavya breaks his trance by punching his arm gently and demands stubbornly, "I want moon, I want moon, I want moon."

Armaan shakes his head to push away his wild thoughts and thinks of a way to handle his stubborn yet drunk wife. He sits up and folds his legs, before turning to face her.

He explains, "Kavya, moon is far, so it will take time to come. Let's go inside and sleep till his arrival."

She denies stubbornly, "No, what if moon came after sunrise and it got melted. I can't take a risk with my dessert."

He sighs at her silly talks and thinks of another excuse to convince her when Kavya suggests, "Hey Aru, why don't you send your private plane for the moon to come quickly quickly."

Ignoring her suggestion, Armaan stares at his wife, who just called him with a nickname and asks in a daze, "What did you call me?"

She smiles sweetly at him and moves her hand to cup his cheek before screaming, "Arruuuuuuuuu."

This breaks Armaan's trance and Kavya asks, "Now you heard, Mr. Deaf Man?"

He rubs his ear, while commenting, "Quite clearly."

She grins and orders with authority, "So, go Aru and get my moon with hot chocolaty fudge sauce."

He thinks, 'Now how do I convince her to sleep?'

Suddenly Armaan remembers something and faces her to inform cheerfully, "Kavya, leave this moon. I have got so many flavours of ice cream for you."

Kavya's eyes widens in joy and she sits up to ask childishly, "So many flavours? Where are they?"

He answers, "In the kitchen, will you come?"

She agrees, "Obviously, who can deny ice cream."

Kavya slaps his forehead playfully and comments, "Silly businessman."

Armaan chuckles at her antics and stands, while dusting his clothes. He forwards his hand for Kavya, but she slaps his hand away and lifts her both arms.

Confused with her action, he demands, "What?"

Kavya rolls her eyes and murmurs, "Have to teach him everything, super silly businessman."

She shouts on him, "Understand the gestures, idiot? Pick me up."

He murmurs, "Idiot?"

Kavya glares at him, as he doesn't move and shouts again, "Pick me up or else I will punch you."

Armaan rolls his eyes and murmurs, "Here I have my Punching Queen back."

He bends to pick her in his arms and she giggles, while clapping her hands in excitement. This makes Armaan chuckle and he starts walking inside the Mansion.

Kitchen

Mary is checking the stock of food, when Armaan enters the kitchen with Kavya in his arms. Her eyes widens in shock, as she didn't expect to witness this scenario even in her dreams.

She thinks, 'Wow. This is unbelievable.'

Kavya notices Mary and greets her, while waving her hand continuously, "Hi Mary."

Armaan stares at Mary in shock, then at Kavya in his arms, who is still waving at her.

He thinks after sighing in defeat, 'Mary had to be in the kitchen at this hour!'

Kavya hiccups and asks, "Mary, did you eat dinner?"

Before she can answer or react, Kavya starts blabbering, "You know, I had the yummiest dinner of my whole life and you know, who the talented chef was?"

Kavya wraps her arms around Armaan's neck and pulls his face closer, making Mary's​ eyes widen further in shock.

After a hiccup, Kavya informs, "My dear husband was the chef of the dinner, which was so so so so yummoooolicious."

Armaan shifts his eyes away in awkwardness, only to be pulled back by Kavya. She grins at him and he sighs in helplessness.

Meanwhile Mary senses the difference in Kavya's behaviour and asks him, "Is she drunk?"

Armaan sighs again and comments, "Unfortunately."

He walks towards the kitchen table and places Kavya gently on the table. But she tries to jump off, only to be stopped by her husband.

Armaan orders in a stern voice, "Stay still."

Kavya frowns at his words and watches him, going towards the fridge. She turns to face Mary and pouts sadly, making her walk closer with a smile.

She whispers, "He is so bossy."

Mary whispers back, "Well, he cares for you."

Kavya shakes her head in negative and crosses her arms in her front. She folds her legs as well and sits with a sad pout, making Mary giggle in silence.

Armaan returns with 5 ice cream tubs and frowns, witnessing Kavya's actions. He places the tub in front of his wife and glances at Mary in questioning manner, who shrugs in response.

He offers, "Kavya, ice cream."

Kavya turns her face away and murmurs, "I don't want anything from the bossy idiot."

Mary presses her lips to control her giggles and Armaan shakes his head in disbelief.

However, an idea makes him smirk and he grabs a tub to uncover the lid, which has chocolate caramel swirl ice cream.

Armaan asks mischievously, "So in that case, all these ice creams are mine and Mary's?"

Mary smiles at his attempt and Kavya stares at Armaan from the corner of her eyes, as he uncovers another lid to discover Chocolate with cherry chunk ice cream.

Kavya licks her lips, when Armaan uncover rest of the three lids, revealing blueberry cheesecake, cookie and cream, and cotton candy flavours.

He grabs two spoons, giving one to Mary and instructs, "Let's dig in Mary, before it melts."

Mary plays along and fills her spoon with blueberry cheesecake ice cream, while Armaan chooses chocolate with cherry chunks.

He teases Kavya by asking Mary after taking a bite, "Isn't it tasty, Mary?"

Mary responds after taking a bite, "Yes, it's very tasty."

They continue to enjoy the ice cream, while standing at either sides of a sad, yet drunk Kavya and keeps a close eye on her expressions.

They smile, seeing her pouting sadly and staring at the remaining three ice cream tubs hungrily.

Unable to resist more, she murmurs, "Spoon. I want ice cream."

Armaan smiles and shakes his head in negative, when Mary moves to get a spoon for Kavya.

He leans towards his wife and asks innocently, "You said something Kavya?"

Kavya gulps, staring at the ice cream before repeating, "I want ice cream."

Armaan teases her further, "You said, you don't want anything from the bossy idiot, remember?"

Kavya glares at him and snatches his tub with spoon. She fills the spoon with ice cream and shows her tongue to Armaan in teasing manner before eating.

Mary and Armaan chuckle at her reaction and lovingly watch her licking her spoon clean on every bite. Simultaneously, she takes a spoon full of ice cream from the rest 4 tubs as well.

Kavya stares at them and demands, "Why are you both not eating?"

But before they can answer, Kavya fills one spoon with ice cream and forcefully shoves in Armaan's mouth.

He speaks with mouthful​, "Kavya."

She giggles in response and fills again to forward to Mary. This time Kavya stays gentle and shows her tongue to Armaan, making him glare at her.

However he doesn't say a word, allowing Kavya to do anything she wants and watches her eating the ice cream. Kavya continues to eat and feeds them in-between as they pamper her.

Kavya's Room

Armaan enters the room with Kavya in his arms, swaying her legs childishly and moves towards the bed, after kicking the door to shut.

He places her gently on the bed and Kavya giggles in her drunk state. He shakes his head with an amused smile and moves to remove her sandals. Armaan moves back to Kavya and pulls the duvet to cover her figure, then sits besides her.

He whispers, "Sleep."

Kavya shifts inside, making space for him and orders, "Sleep with me."

Armaan smiles and informs, "I wish I could, but you are drunk, Kavya."

She ignores his words and clenches his t-shirt in her fist to pull him closer.

Kavya threatens, "When I said sleep with me, then sleep with me. You have to obey what I say, or else I won't sleep whole night and punch you every 10 minutes."

Armaan sighs in defeat, removing his shoes and lays on his right side, besides her. Kavya covers him with the same duvet and turns to her left, so they are facing each other.

They continue to stare in each other's eyes and Armaan wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

Kavya asks after a moment, "Can I say something?"

He nods and she says, "Thank you."

Armaan asks with a frown, "For what?"

She answers after cupping his face, "For everything. Understanding my feelings, taking care of me and my needs, giving our relationship a chance, reversing those moments, accepting my gifts."

He smiles and she continues, "Thank you for not apologising with gifts or other valuables and fancy dates. But most importantly, thank you for tonight."

She grins before blabbering, "I don't know, what will happen in future, but tonight is the most beautiful night of my life. You know why? I will tell you why."

He chuckles as he didn't even get a chance to open his mouth and she informs, "Tonight is beautiful because it had your efforts, your care, your talent, your affection and your willingness to make me happy. You even got this comfortable dress on your own, instead of some designer's signature piece and you decorated the lawn, instead of asking help from your servants. You made it perfect. Plus, you organised everything at home, where we live now and will be living ever after. So thoughtful of you, Aru."

Armaan smiles at her appreciation and she continues, "But if you had booked a table in a fancy hotel. Then it would have been someone else's venue with someone else's decoration and someone else's cooked dinner, wearing someone else's designed heavy clothes. Where would be the personal touch? So, thank you so much for everything."

Kavya shifts closer and lifts her face to kiss Armaan's forehead, making him close his eyes in response.

She whispers, "Thank you."

Armaan feels her lips on his left cheek and immediately opens his eyes, realising her intentions. He pushes her back to lay on the bed, making Kavya stare at him in confusion.

He states, "You are drunk, Kavya and I doubt you would remember anything by tomorrow morning."

She argues, "But I want to thank you for doing so much for me."

He states, while caressing her cheek with his thumb, "You know, I was dying to hear these words from you."

He sighs sadly and continues, "But you are saying in your drunk state."

Kavya pouts and uses her fingers to lift his lip upwards, making him confused.

She comments, "Your smile is beautiful, so keep smiling."

Armaan chuckles and pull the duvet to cover till her shoulders, while saying, "Come on, let's make you sleep, before you do something inappropriate in this state."

He guides her face to rest her face on his chest and wraps his arm around her waist. She smiles, closing her eyes and wraps her arm around his waist.

She murmurs before sleeping, "Good night, Aru."

He whispers, "Good night....Angel."

************

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 57.6K 68
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...
12.3K 415 41
this story tells u about how a unwanted marriage turns into a beautiful romantic CHIRAG RAWAL ...a heartless doctor , i mean he is rude to other but...
300K 11.6K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
926K 3.3K 7
Standalone Some stories begin after marriage, intertwining two souls that complete one another. Adhiraj/ Rishav Ranawat A hot, dashing man who runs a...