Death Note X Reader

By Random_Fate

Compilation of one-shot death note stories. More

A/N
~1~ Reader x Ryuzaki(L. Lawliet) part 1 [Death Note] The Genius couple
~2~ Reader x L.lawliet part 2A- (Bad ending) The genius couple's deaths
~3~ Reader x L. lawliet part 2B- (good ending) The genius couple's happy ending
Hey ya readers!
~5~ Amane Misa, the part I can't lose in my world (Sequel to the sadist)
~6~Matsuda x reader

~4~ Amane Misa x Sadist!! reader

206 2 0
By Random_Fate

(Warning: this one has bad language and violence)

Amane Misa was a famous model.

While you, were just a mere person who was used to cutting necks and throats.

You idolized her back then but since life became cruel for you to live in, you became a robber. What if the two of you meet each other again unexpectedly?

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Marco, we got many victims to rob and kill today. 'Ya in?" Naked Sucker asked you-- that's his lame and rotten nickname. You were called Grim killer, which was not in your tastes either. But this guy calls you by your old nickname which was Marco. "Stop calling me Marco you lame ass." You whined, drinking your beer and pulling your cap down to hide your growling eyes.

He laughed and continued to mock you. "You shit yourself! And by the way, our target is the famous Amane Misa! Aren't you into it..." you spit right into his face. You thought that you'd have to save her no matter what, it's just that you actually met her back then and started to idolize her. You also promised to save her since the day she was about to get killed by someone who in turn-- died anonymously by some kind of thing or--Death God. "No way, you shitheads why her...." you shouted like hell in your head. "There's so much bounty in exchange for her head... and many wants to join her in bed as well..." you were about to vomit when you heard that.

"Not me, Naked sucker... I'll save her." He laughed. "You fucker might as well try suicide. Old dude died because of a girl's charm." "Shut up." You walked out and grabbed your rusty pistol, put it in your pocket. Everyone knows it wasn't allowed in japan to use guns, but it's just your protection charm or something.

Hurrying, you rode your stolen motorbike and head for the tv headquarters. Misa wasn't there, the director said her shooting was in Kyoto.

It was so far but you decided to do it-- it wasn't for granted and you really wanted to see her again. It's been a year since the two of you met.

There in Kyoto, you see her. Shining in gorgeous shiny black jacket with feathers, her eyes like a ruby dancing towards your own eyes, your lips felt numb and you seem frozen. "I'm struck..." when she heard you, her eyes closed and smiled. " y/n-kun! Glad to meet you again after a year...!"  she approached you and shook your cold hand, you tried to force a great smile but instead was a forced smile. She know it was forced but she's too kind to admit, and your inner sadist aren't active whenever she's with you.  By the way it was her break time anyway and she was talking with a boy earlier before she approached ya.

"Anyways y/n-kun, this is Yagami Light-- my boyfriend." You really became a live monument. A guy with acorn coloured hair approached the two of you. He gave you a cold smile and you smirked. He stuck his lame hand (in your opinion) for you to shake, you firmly gripped his hand painfully. "Nice to... meet ya." You said coldly. "Heh~... same." He scoffed, looking in pain. You want to cut him now- pull his head out of his stiff shoulders.

Amane could feel the growing tension. She tried to touch your hand so you let go of Yagami's hand and put yours in your pocket. Amane laughed and just swiftly hold back her hand, she requested two iced macchiato, for the two of you. "Err... haha...--why don't you~drink?"  You swiftly turned your head and smiled. "Arigato! Misa... ooh, macchiato our fave!" You grabbed it and took a sip after blowing. "Ehem- that's our favorite." Yagami teased you but you pulled yourself together. "Why are you here anyway y/n-kun?" Misa-chan asked cheerfully. You winked and said "..it's private..." "I won't allow it- she's my girlfriend and someone borrowing her just isn't right." Yagami insists. "Oooh that's my Light-kun!" She hugged him, but Light looked like he was annoyed not happy at all. He seems like he was just forced to say that but he really doesn't want you to be with her because--

He's just using Misa for something...

You thought so, but ignored. "I see, then well... what would you want me to do?" "Tell it now." You think so, you mean he was her boyfriend after all.

"Okay, Light. There's... people who wants to hurt Misa." Someone shrieked. And joined in for granted. "Misa-Misa is in danger?!" He has jet black hair, he seems like a manger or something. "Oh this is Matsuda~~ my manager." He smiled. He seems trustworthy, but a little gullible? You just thought. Your sharp and pointed reddish (e/c) eyes laughed but not your lips.  Matsuda scratched his head whilst smiling. You sighed. "...so just be careful Misa..." you said worriedly and left.

You were sitting on a bench in a dark alley. Naked Sucker came with some stuffs you can use to kill suckers like him. "Now ya ready cutting necks?"
"I'm ready as hell." replied by the pale face.  Not to mention; you. It's because you kept thinking about  Misa Misa. "Hey it's not Misa were robbin'. It's Aire sac." You laughed. "The hell was his name! Even the biggest idiot in the world won't have such name." "Well that's what they call him, and he might probably be the biggest idiot but he's full of Money." You smirked. "You're not an idiot if you're rich, even if you are so so very filthy the people will still hide the truth and go along with you because people are so hypnotised in money." You said and that probably struck you, your poor and no one sympathies you and go along with your perspective. To them, you are always wrong. Because you are empty-handed.

"That's why, I'll be the change I want to see in this world." Naked Sucker laughed his lungs off after hearing that from you. "Who you kidding you fool bastard! Your hands are sin-stained and stained with blood you can't be goody goody now." You glared at him. "I didn't say I'll clean my hands, I said I'll change this world." "Whatever, how can you do that... okay before the fucking target gets killed by others we better go ahead. There's a lot of bounty on his head." "I want to quit now. This might be the last time, Sucker..."

Naked Sucker laughed

"No quiting anymore. And by the way complete my code name not just Sucker."

"What you little ball sucker."

"Okay I'd have enough"
The both of you rushed and rode your own stolen motor bikes. Engines growling as you twist the trigger and lift your feet. Smoke filled the air exhausting from the tube of your motor. You smiled as you feel the air coming towards your face and the glittering lights emitting from buildings and city stuffs. It was night time and the road is so dark ahead.

A truck came by, the other team who was also targeting  the same person rolled under it. One person died, it was a chain of accident and the other team members were severely wounded. You thank God (oh you don't actually thank God because you're a man of crime) because the both of you were safe. As you cross the bridge in which police cars patrols by you accelerated even more. The police chased the both of you but you lose them in the alley

"Told ya Marco, even the Gods votes us and look! He killed those bitches!" You waved your arm in agreement. "Yeah and I suggest we hurry, there's another team up ahead. What's more Aire's building just twenty blocks away."

You maneuvered and grabbed the tube lying on the road. You hit the first member with no helmet.  Naked Sucker used his iron fists and punched the guy with a helmet single-handedly. His fist became red but the guy's face was in crimson blood, blood gushes from his severe cut.

"Sucker! Nice one for making a deep huge cut." You praised Sucker half-heartedly. He winked and you spit. Two to go. Naked Sucker jumped off his bike, his bike hit the first guy and then

KABOOM

Motor parts burning flew in the air with the explosion and body parts as well. There's blood everywhere. You stopped your bike, escaping the great danger.

"Tell me before you act, Sucker!"

Naked Sucker ran and entered the building whilst you beat the guy left. You grabbed him off his bike. Your right arm's bone slighty broke and you growled. His bike hit the building and there was a big explosion again. The impact was so strong that the both of you flew off. The guy died because he was near the building. You were severely wounded and bloody that you can't move anymore. The rich man's building collapsed and burnt in fire. "Naked Sucker..." You thought Naked Sucker was burnt or-- got stomped by debris. But who knows, you don't wanna know either since there's 90% that he is, Dead.

"Well... this might be a great start..." you feel bad but not so much, since Death is normal so as you thought.

"Bid farewell for ya." A voice that calls from the depths of the alleyway. "Who's that?" you asked a silhoutte from a far that you can't see clearly. "It's me, G.K... Endless Dawn." So an ex-friend whom who was your rival as well.  

"What'cha want ya sucker." You asked half-heartedly and doesn't care about someone who just died. As you ignore the growling pain as if it doesn't exist, someone triggered it by forcebly grabbing you to stand up.

"Fuck off." You growled whilst trying to do the strongest punch you could in your current condition. "Haha, Grim killer. You know you're someone good in the inside but terribly bad on the outside. What do they call it?" "Don't know maybe tsundere or something. But how the hell can you prove I'm good inside?" "Intuition...so don't expect okay." (Well literally he has some reasons he doesn't want to say to you. Of course, that is before you became a sadist.) "Fuck you don't ya know Imma sadist?" "Well before you are, yeah."

Leaving the debris before the police arrives, you and Endless Dawn swiftly ran as fast as the both of you could. "Damn these freaks." Endless Dawn or simply E.D. whined seeing the numerous police cars, Ambulance and Firefighters someone who's already dead as you know.

"Okay Okay you sucker you know maybe we can just take a break--" "Don't call me a sucker like you do with that deadman." "Umm... you know you shithead I don't want some of ur... whines and complains maybe you want a fist sandwich?"

"How about I give you a kickzza?" "OKAY THAT OUGHT TO BE FUN BUT IT WASN'T SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." "Damn you..." as the both of you took a short break you can hear the sirens shouting "help!" or "you're dead."

"Okay that's a warning that we should go." "Okay."

--the next morning...

...Caught yourself drooling off alone in your rotten apartment.  With a few cockroach and rats as your extra tip for the free apartment.  "My life will change once I marry Amane." You shouted which got to your neighbors whom your haters. You heard them saying a few bad things about your self. "That (y/n) can just shut his mouth since there's 0% that a rotten criminal can go up freshly." Someone said that was once your friend.

"Aaaaaaaah." You yawned. Meanwhile, you can hear a few gasp and murmur. Voices of pain gushing out as blood goes out wildly. "Huh?" Someone shouted "Kira" or something. Then there's this crowd panic.

Kira...

Kira is here...--

No, Kira can't kill someone...

Without knowing their names!

"I'm going nuts-- there can't be two of them... what if I'm next..." yeah, your neighbors-- some of them are criminals like you. The difference is-- they're more idiot than Naked Sucker.

"Ironic it can be--" then you ran out of the apartment before someone like Kira can judge your trashy life.

"Okay, I still have some goals I want to accomplish like kissing her and sleeping with her..."

You kept laughing in your head whilst growling outside. That green minded idea hit you again-- you want to touch her and kiss her and...

"Okay Okay that ought to shock me--" can't stop blushing

You ran towards the station where Misa Misa works. She wasn't there which disappointed you a bit.

"Hey... umm, excuse me? Where's... Amane Misa?" "Umm who are you sir?" "I'm her new boyfriend--no her fiancée." "Seriously sir..?" "Why?" "She's engaged with someone named... Yagami Light."

#Nicetrypal
#Tryagainweakconnection
#Self-proclaimed

That hit you straight to your heart! Which caused pain...then sadness

Then after sadness came anger, then transformed to hatred and you decided to threw away Yagami Light from the view of yours.

What will you do anyway?

...

And will you change yourself...or will you be always a sadist with no real ambitions?

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
25K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
342K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
32K 3.1K 40
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️