Love Happens - A Draco/Hermio...

By imbkaas

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before... More

First Year
Second Year
Third & Fourth Year
Malfoy Happened
We Were Friends Once
Happy Birthday Hermione
Just Friends
I Love...
Please Say Something
Nothing To Fear
A Thousand Times Yes
Obliviate
Choco-loco
I Trust You
A Great Start
A Valid Reason
Only The Beginning
Please... Stop
Friends
The Hardest Choice
She's Gone
Why Are We Friends?
Australia!
Avada Kedavra
Never Got That Far
All ze boys like her, don't zey?
It's really bad
Come what may
Love Hurts Sneakpeak

Jealousy

18.1K 391 100
By imbkaas

I OWN NOTHING!!! THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE AMAZING GENIOUS J. K. ROWLING! (I admire her sooo much!)

Yaay! I'm finally done with my history paper. So I'm celebrating it with a new chapter! :) I hope you'll enjoy this one!

ASTORIA GREENGRASS PICTURE ON THE SIDE -------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRACO’S POV

I was kissing Hermione again. Hermione Granger… She had said we couldn’t be friends. It took me a few seconds to figure out what she meant; there was too much chemistry between her and me for us to be just friends. She was leaning up against her door and I had both of my hands on each side of her head. I pressed my body against hers and I heard her moan. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter her mouth. She opened up to me, and while out tongues danced with each other, her hands were moving over my body. One stayed on my stomach, while the other moved to my hair.

After several minutes of pretty intense snogging she pulled away slightly.

         “I knew I couldn’t trust you.” She whispered while breathing hard. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

         “You can. You were the one leading me on.” I breathed. She looked at me with confusion painted on her face, but that was quickly replaced by an offended expression.

         “Did not!” she exclaimed, “You’re lying!” she tried getting away from me, but it was difficult seeing as I had her trapped between the door and myself.

         “No I’m not. You’re just in denial.” I smirked. Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed.

         “Yeah right! Why would I be in denial? Tell me that.”

         “Because I’m irresistible. You know you want me.” I whispered while looking straight into her chocolate coloured eyes. She stopped breathing for a sec, before she burst into a laughing fit.

         “Irresistible? Someone has very high thoughts about themselves.” She said between breaths, “Draco… Don’t fool yourself. I have a boyfriend and I love him.”

Those three words made me drop my arms and take a step back. She was right. Who was I kidding? Of course she loved Weaselbee. He had been her friend since our first year, and he had never left her side because of his friends or family. “Goodnight Draco.” She then said and went into her room, leaving me outside her door alone and confused.

I went straight to my own room after that. I threw a few books across the room in frustration. Why did this have to happen to me? Me of all people! Wasn’t there anything I could do, to forget about this dumb thing I had for the brown-haired girl? I sighed as I fell down onto my bed. Maybe it’ll all be better when I woke up again. I looked at my alarm clock; it was almost two in the morning. I was glad it was Sunday so I could sleep in. Maybe Hermione would already be up and gone when I woke up.

I could still feel the burning sensations on my lips from our kiss, maybe she did love that weasel, but she had still kissed me back. It had to mean something. I just needed to figure out her feelings towards me.

With a smile on my face and a plan lurking in the back of my mind I slowly went into a deep sleep.

...... 

The first thing I had to do when I woke up was to find my friends from Slytherin. Luckily most of them just sat and ate lunch when I came down to the Great Hall. Hermione was nowhere to be seen, she had probably already eaten and was out somewhere with her precious weasel. I shuddered at the thought.

At the Slytherin table I found Blaise and Co. Pansy was sitting close to them with some of her friends, one these being Jasmine. I noticed she kept looking at Co, but he was busier stuffing his face than to notice her. I shook my head as I sat down next to them.

         “Where have you been all day?” Blaise asked, Co began to say something involving Hermione, but luckily his mouth was full so Blaise couldn’t understand him.

         “I just got up like fifteen minutes ago.” I said and took a few sandwiches; Co had in the meantime swallowed his food.

         “Why did you sleep so long? Stayed up all night with your girlfriend huh?” he said in his thick Irish accent. I hit him on his head.

         “Dumbass. I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said, while Blaise asked “What girlfriend?” Co smiled triumphant.

         “Granger.” He said as he took another bite of his food. Blaise spat out some pumpkin juice he had planned on drinking.

         “What? Malfoy are you dating a mudblood?” He yelled and stood up. This earned the attention from a group of girls sitting a little further down the table, one of these were a pretty sexy brunette, Daphne Greengrass’ younger sister. She was the one I had been looking for when I came down here. She looked horrified.

         “No. Blaise I’m not. Don’t listen to the dumb Irishman. He’s just pissed that I caught him making out with Jasmine last night.” I said, knowing this would make Blaise shift his attention from me to Co. I finished eating quickly, and then ran out of the Great Hall following the brunette. I found her with a group of her sixth year girlfriends from Slytherin and Rawenclaw by the lake. They were all sitting on the ground, chatting and enjoying the sun. I sat down by a tree behind the group so I could look at them. Astoria Greengrass was Daphne’s two-years-younger sister. Both girls were insanely hot, but Astoria was just a hell of a lot sexier than her sister. She had brown, wavy hair that went to her hips, her eyes were clear and green and her body was basically to die for. Not even Hermione had such a perfect body, even though Hermione was beautiful in her own way, her brown, bushy hair and those chocolate coloured eyes... Damn it Draco. Stop thinking about Hermione.

Easier said than done. What is it those muggles always say? Speak of the devil and he doth appear. Hermione had just left the half-giants house, with Potter and Weasley by her side… holding Weasleys’ hand. Damn, I had to do something to distract myself.

         “Astoria!” I yelled before making up my mind about my plan. Her group of friends became quiet, and she looked over her shoulder at me.

         “What?” she said calmly.

         “Can I talk to you in private?” I asked. She smiled and then turned back to her group. I heard whispers, and shook my head. Wow, girls… they sure weren’t easy to figure out. But then she stood up. Her friends looked at me with big eyes.

         “Sure.” She said cautiously. I knew a lot of people didn’t want to be around me, I used to be the most popular guy in Slytherin. All the girls wanted to be with me. But then after all I did last year and the year before, it all changed. Most of the students in school were frightened of me. I didn’t expect Astoria to be one of them, but maybe I had misjudged her. She slowly approached me, “What did you want to talk to me about?” she said.

         “Well… as Headboy I get certain privileges. One of these is that I’m allowed to go to Hogsmeade whenever I want, and I can bring a guest.” I began, while I was talking Astoria’s face changed from confused to a smirk.

         “Draco. Are you asking me out?” she said and laughed.

         “Yeah, I am. Astoria, what are you doing today?” I asked, hoping she didn’t have plans.

         “Well, I’m supposed to hang out with my friends and do my homework. But I’m willing to do that later if something else turns up.” She said while running her finger down across my chest.

         “Well then. Meet me at the front doors in half an hour.” I said. She agreed and then went back to her friends, who had been following our conversation closely and were all looking at her with awe. I heard one of them yell something about Astoria being lucky for being able to hook up with the hottest guy in school. I chuckled and then went back to the castle. On my way up to my common room, someone grabbed me by my collar and dragged me into an empty classroom.

         “What the hell?” I exclaimed when I looked into a pair of familiar, chocolate brown eyes.

HERMIONE’S POV

It was, as always, a delight to visit Hagrid. He gave me a few birthday presents, which mainly consisted of some candy from Honeydukes, and an uneatable homemade cake. It was as solid as a rock. I thanked him and took it all with me as we left his house.

As we were walking back towards the castle, I held Ron’s hand. I felt bad about not having told him or Harry about the whole me-kissing-Draco-thing. But I decided they didn’t need to know, since they would probably just beat him up, and he didn’t deserve that. Even though he had kissed me twice against my will. Okay, maybe it wasn’t totally against my will. I had kissed him back both times. Ugh, it was all so weird. But I had made up my mind last night. I wanted to stay with Ron. Draco was a jerk who couldn’t be trusted. Yeah he was right, we used to be friends. Keywords used to… but that changed because he changed. I still remembered that night when we talked after the Yule Ball, when he tried to kiss me. I was so glad I had avoided it, I didn’t want to be yet another one in his little black book of girls. But that’s exactly what I was now. Another girl he had made out with. I mentally kicked myself and sighed. Ron looked down at me with concern in.

         “Is anything wrong sweetheart?” he asked, I smiled at him and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him on his cheek.

         “No. But thanks for asking.” I said. I opened my mouth to explain that I just had a lot on my mind, when I saw Draco. He had a smug look on his face, and when I noticed whom he was talking to I couldn’t help but feel a little sting in my chest.

Astoria Greengrass… that slut! She had probably slept with half of the guys in her year. She was standing very close to him, running her index finger up and down his chest. I didn’t know why it bothered me that much, he should be able to talk to any girl he wanted. Even if those girls were the biggest sluts in school. If only she wasn’t so pretty. She looked a lot like her older sister, Daphne, who was in our year. Daphne hadn’t returned this year, but obviously her sister had. Her brown hair was not bushy like mine, but had beautiful waves that went all the down to her bum, and like Harry she had bright green eyes. Ron stopped walking and turned to stand in front of me, blocking my view.

         “Hermione. Something’s definitely wrong. Please tell me what it is!” he pleaded. I looked down at the ground, which caused him to put his hand under my chin forcing me to look at him again, “Hermione, you know you can tell me everything right?”

I smiled at him and kissed him, “Yeah, I know, it’s nothing. I’m just a little tired from going to bed a little too late last night.” I sighed. He raised an eyebrow, but let it go. As we passed Draco I heard him ask Astoria what she was doing later today, I didn’t understand him. Was he just looking for an easy girl? I shook my head.

When we got to the castle, Ginny came to greet us and we started towards the Gryffindor tower, halfway there I told Ron I had to get something from my room and we split up.

I went down the hallway that leads to the stairs, which we had to ascend when going to our common room. But I didn’t want to go back to my common room. Instead I went into one of the empty classrooms. I leaned up against the wall and slowly slid down to sit on the floor. What the bloody hell was wrong with me? Why did this whole Draco-Astoria thing bother me so much? I suddenly heard footsteps. I stood up and peeked out of the door to find out who was coming.

Draco Malfoy was walking smugly down the hallway, with a dumb smirk on his face. He didn’t notice me, but when he passed me I couldn’t fight the urge. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him in here.

         “What the hell?” he yelled. I pushed him into the wall, and walked up to him until we were standing just a few centimeters from each other. His confused expression quickly turned smug again, “You just can’t stay away can you?”

I sneered, “ What do you think you’re doing?”

         “What do you mean?”

         “Astoria Greengrass. Really?” I exclaimed, Draco smirked and raised an eyebrow.

         “You’re jealous!” he said incredulously, I let out an offended breath and took a step back.

         “No I’m not. Why would you think that?” I asked. Draco laughed and then stepped closer to me again.

         “Like I said last night: Because I’m irresistible!” he said, dragging out the last word. My breath caught in my throat. Damn, why did he have to stand so close to me? I tried disguising my breathlessness with a cough, but I don’t think it worked. Draco smirked.

         “Draco, why would I have any reason to be jealous? I love Ron.” I said with a shaking voice.

         “For some reason, I don’t quite believe you. Why are you so obsessed with Astoria if tis not about jealousy?” he asked, I bit my lip trying to come up with an excuse. Yeah he was right, maybe I was a little jealous. But why? I had no reason to be, Ron was the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever want.

         “Astoria’s a slut!” I cried, Draco stepped back in shock of my sudden outburst, “I just want to make sure you won’t… uhm… get hurt.” I muttered under my breath.

         “Thanks. But I already know that sweetheart. I used to go out with her sister. I know how the Greengrass girls are.” Draco smirked, I shuddered as he called me sweetheart; of disgust or pleasure I don’t know.

         “Wow. You’re more of a whore than she is.” I muttered.

         “Ah, I’m getting more and more sure that you really are jealous.” He chuckled; as he talked he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, “I can take care of myself. You should probably get back to Potter and Weasley. I have a date now, and I advise you not to return to our common room tonight. I'm having guests… well, guest.” He said, this time I shuddered of disgust. He was repulsing! Draco smiled and kissed me on my forehead, “See you.” He said and left the room.

Damn him! I slid down the wall again and ended up sitting on the floor again, leaning against the wall. My forehead burned where Draco had kissed it. I really didn’t know what to do about him. After a few minutes I left the classroom, and went to the Gryffindor tower, where Harry, Ginny, Ron and… Lavender sat together in the common room.

A/N I hope you liked this chapter! Please VOTE AND COMMENT! It would inspire me to write more, knowing someone likes my story! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 36 9
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy have always hated each other since their first year at Hogwarts. After they were accidentally sent back in time, wo...
21.3K 539 33
The Wizarding War is over, and Voldemort is gone. The golden trio decides to go back to Hogwarts to retake their 7th year, their last year, but they...
619K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
729K 19K 43
Hermione and Draco had been enemies from the first time they saw each other but something had happened in the years they were, Draco felt something t...